Looking for workprints that were in trading circles way back in the 1990's

Jeff1990

Oct 31, 2019, 6:25:56 PM10/31/19
Hey everyone,
I'm looking for these workprints that were in trading circles way back in the 1990's before disappearing entirely

What I'm currently looking for:

My Want List:
The 13th Floor
Apt Pupil
Armageddon
Basil
The Big Hit
Blade
Con Air
Disturbing Behaviour
Dogma
Enemy of the State
The Faculty
Goldeneye
Go!
Good Will Hunting
Hideaway
In Too Deep
Jackie Brown
Jacob's Ladder
Kiss of Death
Knock Off
Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
Lost in Space
Love, Honour & Obey
The Mask of Zorro
Molly
Patch Adams
Pecker
A Perfect Murder
Radio
The Red Violin
The Replacement Killers
Run Lola Run
Rush Hour
Sleepy Hollow
Snatch
Tomorrow Never Dies
Your Friends & Neighbors

If anyone has what I'm looking for and is interested in trading I can be reached at
walkinginth...@gmail.com

Thanks,

htandert...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2019, 10:54:44 PM11/22/19
Hi. I have goldeneye. willing to trade. get back to me for a trade

htandert...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2019, 10:55:11 PM11/22/19

Jeff1990

Nov 23, 2019, 4:36:42 PM11/23/19
Message me privately at walkinginth...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

LG TV

Sep 27, 2021, 5:23:48 PM9/27/21
Hi, would you trade Goldeneye with me as well? I'm looking for this WP an Long Time and can trade with you

Jeff1990

Sep 27, 2021, 6:03:20 PM9/27/21
Hey message me at moviecr...@gmail.com I don't have that workprint but can I see your list?