Need help....In search of more traders who are recording TPIR on Pluto

classictvandcla...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2021, 10:44:47 PM10/2/21
Hi, I am in search of more traders who are recording the TPIR episodes on Pluto TV as I would like to do trades for them. I am very grateful to so far have Jason Silver from Sitcoms Online trading post helping me. However, I can't let this all rest on his shoulders, which is why I am still looking for more traders to help me with this task. Especially as the TPIR Pluto channel is currently airing episodes that GSN never aired. I am looking for as many traders as possible so I can have many trading sources as possible since I would like to get every episode Pluto has aired and every episode Pluto will air in the future. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

If any of you can help me please email me at classictvandclassicgameshowfan@ gmail.com and we can go from there. I have tons to trade for.

I can do both digital trades (I use Google Drive and Dropbox) and snail mail trades. I can do snail mail trades for October. However from November thru January I will only be doing digital trades.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Russ Scottfield