Any old workprint collectors from the 90's still around?

Jeff1990

Feb 18, 2022, 11:50:35 PMFeb 18
Hey guys,
I know this group isn't used as much anymore but I was wondering if there are any old workprint traders from the 1990's that are still around?

The following workprints were supposedly passed around at one point.
Above The Rim (1994)
Armageddon (1998)
Blade (1998)
The Cable Guy (1996)
Con Air (1997)
Dangerous Minds (1995)
The Deep End of the Ocean (1999)
Disturbing Behavior (1998)
The Faculty (1998)
Goldeneye (1995)
Go! (1999)
Hideaway (1995)
In Too Deep (1999)
Kiss of Death (1995)
Molly (1999)
Night of the Living Dead (1990) timecoded - I had a copy at one point but lost it.
Opera (1987)
The Red Violin (1998)
The Replacement Killers (1998)
Run Lola Run (1998)
Sleepy Hollow (1999)
Spawn (1997)
Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)
Your Friends & Neighbors (1998)

I have tons to trade (workprints, tv cuts etc). My latest find is Cheech and Chong's Next Movie The Bag of Diamonds version. So, if anyone is interested in trading, email me at moviecr...@gmail.com or brucecam...@yahoo.com