Beta tapes recorded off TV

Kyle J. McElravy

Sep 26, 2017, 8:56:09 PM9/26/17
I'm looking for any Beta tapes recorded off television from the 1970s-1990s with their original commercials/promos intact. They must be in good to very good working condition.

merlin

Sep 1, 2018, 10:41:04 AM9/1/18
On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 8:56:09 PM UTC-4, Kyle J. McElravy wrote:
> I'm looking for any Beta tapes recorded off television from the 1970s-1990s with their original commercials/promos intact. They must be in good to very good working condition.

I have literally thousands of beta tapes with tv shows recorded from the 70 to 90s

fenrir_the...@yahoo.com

Apr 24, 2020, 3:31:19 AM4/24/20
Have any "Tomorrow with Tom Snyder"?

pmp...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2022, 8:54:54 PM4/17/22
On Saturday, September 1, 2018 at 7:41:04 AM UTC-7, merlin wrote:
Do you have episodes of these shows:
Star of the Family 1982
Caribe 1975
Just Our Luck 1983