Bigfoot

Jon

Sep 12, 2004, 3:42:42 AM9/12/04
I'm interested in finding some Bigfoot documentaries (particularly the
episodes of "in search of") as well as the "Six Million Dollar Man" TV
Episodes. Anything else like the above-mentioned, I may be interested
in as well.

Thx

Justin

Sep 12, 2004, 10:44:58 AM9/12/04
In article <140d660f.04091...@posting.google.com>,
jonas_...@yahoo.com says...

I have In Search of The Abominable Snowman, Bigfoot, The Missing Link, Monster
Hunters, and The Swamp Monster.

I also have
Ancient Mysteries: Bigfoot
Bigfoot, Man or Beast? (both versions)
Manbeast! Myth or Monster?
Monsters! Mysteries or Myths?
Mysteries From Beyond Earth
Mysterious Monsters

I think I also have all the Unsolved Mysteries, Sightings, and Encounters
episodes about Bigfoot and the Yeti, as well as various CNN and other network
news coverage about conferences and various sighting reports over the years.

Email me a trade list if any of this interests you.

Justin

John339077353

Sep 12, 2004, 11:34:55 AM9/12/04
>jsincl...@excite.nospam4me.com (Justin)

>I have In Search of The Abominable Snowman, Bigfoot, The Missing Link,
>Monster
>Hunters, and The Swamp Monster.
>
>I also have
>Ancient Mysteries: Bigfoot
>Bigfoot, Man or Beast? (both versions)
>Manbeast! Myth or Monster?
>Monsters! Mysteries or Myths?
>Mysteries From Beyond Earth
>Mysterious Monsters
>
>I think I also have all the Unsolved Mysteries, Sightings, and Encounters
>episodes about Bigfoot and the Yeti, as well as various CNN and other network
>
>news coverage about conferences and various sighting reports over the years.
>
>Email me a trade list if any of this interests you.
>
>Justin

I hereby declare you a bigfootologist.

c a

Sep 12, 2004, 1:30:57 PM9/12/04
jonas_...@yahoo.com (Jon) wrote in message news:<140d660f.04091...@posting.google.com>...

I have this, so far. More still to be catalogued. This is almost all
recorded off air, some of it years ago, so it's age shows. IF
INTERESTED, EMAIL c_murd...@msn.com. If you email the address this
post comes from, it may be a couple weeks or more before you hear back
from me.

Bigfoot, Loch Ness, etc.--

Ancient Mysteries--Bigfoot--A&E--hosted by Leonard Nimoy
Bigfoot: Man or Beast?
Encounter With the Unexplained--Bigfoot
Legend of Loch Ness, The
Mysterious Monsters, The
Search For the Yeti--'89
segments from shows like Unsolved Mysteries, Inside Edition,
A Current Affair and West 57th.

UFO stuff--

Chariots of the Gods--'70--1 hr. 27 min.
UFO Exclusive--'78--1 hr. 34 min.
Are We Alone in the Universe?--1 hr. 32 min.
UFO's: It Has Begun--'79--narrated by Rod Serling with appearances by
Jose Ferrer and
Burgess Meredith--1 hr. 12 min.
Encounters: The UFO Conspiracy--
Encounters: The Hidden Truth--'94--45 min.--alien abduction
UFO's: Have We Been Visited?--'98--narrated by Michael Dorn--1 hr. 32
min.--no end credits
Aliens: Are We Alone?--' --1 hr. 31 min.
Confirmation: The Hard Evidence of Aliens Among Us--1 hr. 30 min.
History's Mysteries--Alien Hunters--43 min.

SEGMENTS from different shows--
Channel 3 news-Travis Walton--(Fire in the Sky)--2 min.
UNSOLVED MYSTERIES--
Australian pilot spots UFO--11 min.
UFO-- 8 min.
Kecksburg, Pa.--12-9-65--UFO's--22 min.
Kecksburg, Pa.--21 min.
Southeast England--Rendlesham Forest--19 min.
A CURRENT AFFAIR--
Drakesville, IA--crop circles--4 1/2min.
Manitoba, Canada--crop circles--4 min.
Southern England--crop circles--4 min.
West Virginia--UFO's--4 min.
Mars, PA--UFO's--4 min.
UFO government cover-ups--7 min.
UFO/Alien in Russia--3 min.
INSIDE EDITION--
Stonehenge--crop circles--6 min.
Blue Book--UFO secrecy--8 min.
UFO sightings--5 1/2 min.
Fyffe, AL--6 1/2 min.
SETI Project--6 1/2 min.
HARD COPY--
Belgium--UFO's--6 min.
Belgium UFO's-2nd--5 min.
Metal Spaceballs--Midland, TX--5 1/2 min.
Metal Spaceballs--Jacksonville, FL--7 min.

RELIGIOUS--
Madonna of Medjugorje, The--'86--57 min.
Arthur C. Clarke's World of Strange Powers--Stigmata: The Wounds of
Christ--'85--25 min.
UNSOLVED MYSTERIES--
Ambridge, PA--Eyes closed on crucifix--15 min.
Life after death--11 min.
A CURRENT AFFAIR--
The Weeping Virgin (painting crying in St. Irene's Church in NY)--3
1/2 min.
INSIDE EDITION--
Medjugorje--6 1/2 min.
Life after death--6 min.

I've also got a few tapes with shows on spontaneous human combustion,
Roswell, Kecksburg, crop circles and a few shows on Ishi: the last
Yahi, the wild child raised by wolves, and the Iceman body found.

c a

Sep 12, 2004, 1:30:59 PM9/12/04

I have this, so far. More still to be catalogued. This is almost all

c a

Sep 12, 2004, 1:32:11 PM9/12/04

Forgot to say, I think I have one In Search Of on Bigfoot.

Agent 13

Sep 13, 2004, 12:23:37 AM9/13/04
I have "The Legend of Boggy Creek" (1975), color 87 min.

If interested, please find my email attached to my want/have list at:
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79614

I only trade.

Thanks,

Jen