Searching for "The Lonely Guy" TV version & more...

已查看 65 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Doc Nostalgia

未读,
2023年1月30日 20:21:012023/1/30
收件人
Hello,

I'm currently looking for:

TV version of "The Lonely Guy" with Steve Martin
The Workprint of "God's Army" with Christopher Walken
"Accion Mutante" with English subs
"The Making of The Deep" TV special
"Top Secret!" TV version with Val Kilmer
"High Anxiety" Tv Version

Have a pretty good list of extended/composite versions for trade. Thanks!

Jeff1990

未读,
2023年1月31日 22:48:302023/1/31
收件人
Hello,
I believe I have both Top Secret and High Anxiety somewhere. What do you have to trade?

Doc Nostalgia

未读,
2023年6月2日 12:11:282023/6/2
收件人
Sorry for the delay- I just saw this! I have extended/TV versions of versions of Cujo (2 extra scenes), Graveyard Shift (TV), Beyond the Poseidon Adventure (TV), Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid (TV), Where the Buffalo Roam (composite of theatrical/TV), The Deep (TV version), I also have extended versions I have cobbled together from multiple sources of Alien, Blade Runner(30 minutes longer!), Star Wars (1977 around 15 minutes extra and used the original non-special version as the main print). Also versions of Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Tron, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, and Last Crusade (these titles utilize all kinds of deleted footage, stills, lost audio cues, and so on).

Jeff1990

未读,
2023年6月3日 08:40:212023/6/3
收件人