Adult LD Titrles from the 80's wanted....

TerryOrtman

May 28, 2001, 12:07:14 AM5/28/01
I'm looking specifically for LD releases of movies starring Traci Lords,
Tracey Lords, Tracie Lords.

I'm also interested in anything with Kay Parker, Shauna Grant, and other
stars, you can email me if you have any.

I do have the NEW DVD Releases of Traci Lords videos, but the DVDs look
faded (old film faded I guess), so I'd like to get them on LD, since they
would have been produced probably when they came out and have better video
and audio than the 2000 and 2001 releases using 16 year old 35mm films.

Thad Floryan

May 28, 2001, 1:50:11 AM5/28/01
"TerryOrtman" <Terry...@email.msn.com> wrote:
| I'm looking specifically for LD releases of movies starring Traci Lords,
| Tracey Lords, Tracie Lords.

So, which actress is it you're seeking?

Miss Porn Queen, Traci Lords, has starred in a number of movies on LD; I
bought a bunch this past Friday at LaserLand HT in San Jose, CA.

JBoze3131

May 29, 2001, 1:55:01 AM5/29/01
i hate to break it to ya, but i think only one of her movies is legal! so it
might be hard to find any of her movies

TerryOrtman

May 31, 2001, 4:21:07 PM5/31/01
Let me try and explain soemthing to you...

Traci Lords Adult Videos are being LEGALLY RE-RELEASED IN FRANCE on DVD!!!!

Traci Lords is the ONLY one who knows the truth, so let's try and shed some
light on the FACTS:

In 1986, Traci Lords was said to be underage when she started making Adult
Films. The trial was in November and December of 1986, no one was
convicted, the only thing that succeeded was that all her Adult Videos were
pulled from the distributors. They were NOT pulled from stores, nor were
any one who had them told to turn them in. Kind of like Bob Guccionne never
being arrested for Child Porn and the Penthouse Subscriber List being
seized and them arresting everyone who got a copy of the magazine...

In 1999, Traci Lords filed a laswuit against Caballero saying she was 14,
not 15, when she started, therefore underage in Traci, I Love You, she got
the masters back, and says she burned them. Then in 2000, a French DVD
Producer (She teamed up with a French Production Company to make Traci, I
Love You), has started releasing her videos on DVD, I have all of the DVD
releases so far.

ONLY TRACI KNOWS THE TRUTH!!

In 1995, she started claiming she was only 14 when she started not 15.

In 1994, on her college Tour she made these statements, anyone want the
videos of these I can supply them:

I was an actress not a Producer... Who was the Traci Lords Production
Company with 4 Videos producded by Traci Lords thgen?

On my 18th Birthday I decided to kill myself, I took every pill and drank
every bottle of alcohol, then laid down to die. I was awoken by the sound
of knocking on my door, I thought it was the angles come to take me to
heaven (She really thinks she'd go to heaven?), it was the FBI....

In 1996 on Roseanne she said:

On my 18th Birthday the FBI broke down my door and caught me in bed having
sex with my boyfriend...

In 1997 on the Tonight Show, on my 18th birthday the FBI broke down my door
and found me naked in my bed....

3 different stories but only one thing stays CRYSTAL CLEAR, it was her
Birthday...

Nora Louise Kuzma (Traci claims this is her real name), was born on May
7....

Traci, I Love You was filmed in France, 3 days after she turned 18, or
should I say after Nora Kuzma turned 18.

She then came back from France, and over 3 months later the scandal broke,
in July of 1986.....

All the evidence was gathered and the arrests were made in November, so I
must assume that since Kristie Elizabeth Nussman (The ID Traci used to prove
she was 22) was born on November 17, that Traci was arrested on her 24th
Birthday.....

Why would she take the name Traci from her best friend and the name Lords
from Jack Lord? Where did she get the middle name?

It's not Traci Lousie Lords, it's Traci Elizabeth Lords......

The rumor has gone for years, Traci Lords turned herself in, thus getting
all the NON-TLC (Traci Lords Company) releases off the market, but it
backfired and she lost everything....

Alexandria Quinn did the same thing in the 90's, and another girl just did
it in 2000......

Why don't they pull all the 1907-1960's stag films off the market, most of
those actors are underage? Candy Barr the Stripper was only 15 when she
made her Hardcore Film in the 50's....

There was no law against it back then.....

The DVDs of Traci's Adult Films in my opinion are GREAT, but there is one
problem. The FILM Masters used are over 16 years old, they have faded....

The LaserDiscs were pressed when the film was NEW, the color would still be
there....

BTW, since Traci Lords has the MASTER of Traci, I Love You and destroyed it,
answer me these questions:

1) Why does the French DVD of Traci Je Taime, not only run 12 minutes longer
with scenes not in the Caballero version, but also end with an extra 5-6
minutes of bloopers and outtakes?

2) Why does Traci Lords have her own Web Site where you can pay $299.95 a
year and see all of her Porn Movies, that you can't see anywhere else, rent
them, or buy them on video?

Traci Lords signed a CONTRACT with a French Producer to make Traci Je Taime
(Traci, I Love You). I contend that part of the agreement was for her to
stop any and all distribution of any of her other films, and turn them over
to them, so they could release them exclusively. Her films were only pulled
off the market in America, they are still sold on VHS and BETA in Australia,
Germany, Amsterdam, France, Canada, etc.. I have PAL Retail Tapes, NTSC
Retail Tapes, and the Region 2 French DVDs released in 2000 and 2001....

If Traci Lords is underage in these films, then WHY doesn't the US or
FRANCE, prohibit the production of these films on DVD, VHS and BETA?

I have the LaserDisc of Traci, I Love You, I thought it was better than the
VHS tape I had, the CX noise reduction reduced the noise....

When I got the DVD, I nearly died. NO narration by the supposed
photographer or Traci (which wasn't her), the video runs smoothly, it has a
different beginning, the scenes are in order, not messed up, you can even
hear the off screen directions from the Director and Producer, which is what
Caballero covered up with the narration, we get 12 minutes more of Traci,
and the added 5-6 minutes of bloopers makes the DVD come in at 89
minutes....

Traci, I Love You from Caballero on VHS, BETA and LD runs a grand total of
72 minutes.......

Traci WON the MASTER FILM in her lawsuit from Caballero and she got them
back... How did the FRENCH DVD Producer get the MASTER FILMS to make the
DVD????????

If you have one of her LDs and don't want to sell it, I will trade one of
these DVDs for each of your Traci Lords LD you may have:

2000 DVD RELEASES WITH TRACI LORDS:

BLACK THROAT
NEW WAVE HOOKERS
PASSION PIT
SISTER DEAREST
TRACI TAKES TOKYO
TALK DIRTY TO ME PART III
BREAKING IT
THE GRAFENBERG SPOT

2001 DVD RELEASES WITH TRACI LORDS:

COUNTRY GIRL
JUST ANOTHER PRETTY FACE
SEX FIFTH AVENUE
FELLATIOS OF STARS
INEDITS OF TRACI LORDS
TRACI I LOVE YOU

US Customs has opened each and every package sent to me from overseas and
Canada. Not one VIDEO has ever been seized. The FRENCH DVDS clearly state,
these were made in 2000 and 2001, her 'true' age came out in 1986... All
actors in this film no matter what part they palyed are over the age of 18.

"JBoze3131" <jboz...@aol.com> wrote in message

TerryOrtman

May 31, 2001, 4:22:41 PM5/31/01
Those are the names Traci Lords used...

I could also use her other name of Stacey Wagner which she appeared as on
the cover of The Embassy Girls, Taste For Passion, she was listed as Stacey
Wagner, not appearing in the video, but would probably make porn movies in
the future.....

"Thad Floryan" <th...@thadlabs.com> wrote in message

Zonky

Jun 1, 2001, 10:39:27 AM6/1/01
"TerryOrtman" <Terry...@email.msn.com> wrote in news:e40Z48g6AHA.261
@cpmsnbbsa09:

> If Traci Lords is underage in these films, then WHY doesn't the US or
> FRANCE, prohibit the production of these films on DVD, VHS and BETA?

Because the french age of consent is 15?

Z.

--
Please remove my_pants when replying by email.

TerryOrtman

Jun 2, 2001, 1:08:02 PM6/2/01
Excuse me?

The LEGAL AGE for consent in the USA is 16. In some states it is 14 and
15....

There was a recent tril in Kentucky where the parents of a 16 year old girl
were suing a 17 year old boy for raping their daughter and getting her
pregnant....

The JUDGE RULED: The age of consent is 16, your daughter was old enough to
consent, she says she consented to have sex.

The Judge told them they can sue the parents for the misconduct of the boy,
etc..

Traci's Adult Videos are available in Canada, which the national language is
French, same laws. The Age to be a stripper in Canada is 19, and the age to
have consensual sex is 21......

Nora Kuzma was born in May, Kristie Nussman was born in November.

Traci Lords showed ID that she was Kristie Nussman and she was 22 when she
started making adult films.

Traci Lords SWEARS the FBI arrested her on her 18th Birthday.

Traci I Love You was filmed 3 days after Nora Kuzma turned 18. The Age
scandal broke in July, after TRaci Returned from filming Traci, I Love You.

Explain to everyone how the FBI showed up in France, and arrested her 3 days
before she made a movie, considering her 'real' age didn't come out until 3
months later?

The scandal broke in July, the arrests were made in November.....

Kristie Elizabeth Nussman turned 24 in November of 1986....

Traci Lords tells a different story every time, she was committing suicide,
nude in bed, having sex with her boyfriend, etc., when the FBI arrested her.
The ONLY thing that stays the same in each different story: It was on my
Birthday....

It couldn't have been her 18th Birthday, Nora Kuzma turned 18 in May.....

So it must have been her 24th Birthday in November...

"Zonky" <zonky@my_pants.teletubbies.net> wrote in message

Robert Morgan

Jun 2, 2001, 2:30:01 PM6/2/01
>The LEGAL AGE for consent in the USA is 16. In some states it is 14 and
>15....

The legal age in most states to be photographed/recorded in sexual acts is 18,
21 in some. Having sex and being recorded while doing it (or even mimicking
it) are two completely separate activites.

>The JUDGE RULED: The age of consent is 16, your daughter
> was old enough to consent,

Which pointedly did not involve pornography.

>Traci's Adult Videos are available in Canada, which the national language is
>French, same laws.

Canada's a commonwealth of the United Kingdom. They have no official national
language (like the US) but english is most commonly used, with approximately
the middle third of the country using a regional dialect of French. Their laws
are promulgated in both languages, and are based upon the laws of the UK. They
have even stricter obscenity laws than in the US, too.

So, let's see, you messed up on several incredibly simple and easy-to-research
facts, yet we're to believe you've navigated through Traci's personal records
trail and have discovered a truth no one else- not even enterprising US porn
distributors who'd stand to reap millions- has been able to do? Hell, if you
screwed up finding out what country Canada's "related" to, I'm likely to flush
everything you say down the toilet.

G. M. Watson

Jun 6, 2001, 5:59:40 AM6/6/01

----------
In article <20010602143001...@ng-mi1.news.cs.com>,
pure...@cs.comfrobozz (Robert Morgan) wrote:

(snip)

>>Traci's Adult Videos are available in Canada, which the national language is
>>French, same laws.
> Canada's a commonwealth of the United Kingdom. They have no official national
> language (like the US) but english is most commonly used, with approximately
> the middle third of the country using a regional dialect of French. Their
laws
> are promulgated in both languages, and are based upon the laws of the UK. They
> have even stricter obscenity laws than in the US, too.
>
> So, let's see, you messed up on several incredibly simple and easy-to-research
> facts, yet we're to believe you've navigated through Traci's personal records
> trail and have discovered a truth no one else- not even enterprising US porn
> distributors who'd stand to reap millions- has been able to do? Hell, if you
> screwed up finding out what country Canada's "related" to, I'm likely to flush
> everything you say down the toilet.

He's not the only one who screwed up. You're his partner in spreading some
fairly common misinformation. The fact that Canada is a member of the
British Commonwealth is utterly irrelevant to its day-to-day political life.
Its membership in the G8 nations is of far more importance. Many of Canada's
older laws may derive from those of the UK, but Canada has been following
its own independent judicial path for most of the past century.

And, far from having "no official national language" (what a curious notion:
In such a country, what language, then, would the government conduct its
business in??), Canada has *two* official languages, and has had for
decades: English and French. Hence all of Canada's official statutes and
federal government proceedings are required to be published in both official
languages, and Canada's packaging laws require bilingual packaging on most
commercial products. Likewise, federal politicians, if they are ambitious
enough to seek national leadership of their parties, will do their best to
become bilingual if they are not already. Almost all senior- and
middle-management positions within the Canadian federal government
bureaucracy, right across the country, now require a command of both
languages as well.

Unlike California, which lives in such a phenomenal state of denial as to
deny the Spanish-speaking majority of its population official recognition by
refusing to make Spanish the second official language of the the state,
Canada's wiser heads long ago stopped trying to deny the undeniable fact
that two distinct and dominant cultures coexist in that country:
English-speaking and French-speaking, the latter representing some 20-25% of
the population (and a substantial portion of the seats in the federal
Parliament), mostly in Quebec and New Brunswick, but also in scattered
pockets across the country.

Of course, in some Canadian cities, notably Toronto and Vancouver, the
numerically superior language is rapidly becoming Chinese. In some sizable
(100,000+) suburbs of each city well over 50% of the population claims
Chinese-- generally Cantonese, but also including at least two dozen other
dialects from around East Asia-- as its first language. The long-term
implications of this significant shift in the linguistic and cultural
demographic remains to be seen.

The political and cultural ramifications of Canada's policy of official
bilingualism are far beyond the scope of this discussion. Nor does it have
much of anything to do with Traci Lords. I merely wanted to caution you
against smugness. One thing you did get right is that Canada's obscenity
laws are much stricter than those of the USA. Man, are they ever.

I knew that PoliSci degree would come in useful someday...

Viquie Tentakelliebe

Jun 27, 2021, 2:02:05 AM6/27/21
So came across this 20 yrs later whilst trying to figure out if the material was destroyed by the government. This is freaking hilarious on so many levels. One, I had no idea Google groups had archived stuff from this far back. This from before Google was Google right? This whole thing is kind of a crazy train, whether they exist, whether she had a wild plan to get the rights to the films, whether the french are making copies, I don't know but it hilarious!