Yet another laserdisc sale (AKA: it's good to be back on-line)

TLMorgn

Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98

Hello everyone--

I just wanted to welcome Tim back to the newsgroup, and let everyone know that
if you're interested in buying any of Tim's discs, he's one of the good guys,
he'll take care of you.

Again, welcome back, Tim!

Terry Morgan
tlm...@aol.com

Tdoolen

Jan 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/26/98

It's been 2.5 years since my last LD sale (I've been away from this
newsgroup for too long), so my apartment is getting overrun with LDs.
Sad part is, even if I sold every one of these, I'd still only cut my
collection by a third. (If my name looks familiar, at one time I wrote
a FAQ for this group. I hear it's still floating around the WWW somewhere.)

I am NOT a business. Most of these are at least 35-80% off list price,
and shipping is free. Since I want to get rid of these, I will haggle
on SOME of the discs. If you want a disc and think it's overpriced,
make an offer.

I don't have the LD boxes to ship these all individually, so I'm
requiring a MINIMUM ORDER of 6 titles OR $100. Don't let this discourage
you, because the discs are priced to move, so the minimum order can
easily be achieved for little money. And to move these fast, I am
throwing in shipping absolutely free - U.S. mail on orders less than
$80, and UPS on orders more than $80. Also, please read the full
disclaimers at the bottom.

Thanks, Timm Doolen
tdo...@aol.com (reply here first)
doo...@vs.lmco.com (use this if other address is unavailable)

If there are two prices, the first is the normal retail price and the
second is your price. If there is only one price, it's your price.

The following are brand new sealed
120/$75 Terminator 2:Judgment Day - (CLV box set - gold cover)
40/$25 2001: A Space Odyssey (MGM remastered CLV, no AC-3)
$10 Another Time Another Place - Lana Turner, Barry Sullivan, Sean Connery
$12 Beautiful Blonde from Bashful Bend/Farmer Takes A Wife - Betty Grable
$62 Beauty & Beast-Work In Progress (sealed)
70/$25 Black Orpheus (CAV Criterion) (sealed cutout)
$10 Blood on the Sun - James Cagney, Sylvia Sidney
35/$18 Boyz N the Hood (Columbia full-frame - open-matte)
$10 Carrie (1951) Laurence Olivier, Jennifer Jones, Eddie Albert
$10 Debajo Del Mundo (subtitled) (sealed) Sergio Renan, Barbara Mugica
$10 Desire Under the Elms - Sophia Loren, Anthony Perkins, Burl Ives
99/$50 Fantasia (CAV box)
$10 Fear Strikes Out - Anthony Perkins, Karl Malden, Norma Moore
$10 Field, The - Richard Harris, Tom Berenger, John Hurt, Sean Bean
$10 Hook, Line and Sinker - Bert Wheeler, Robert Woolsey, Dorothy Lee
$10 Hostile Guns - George Montgomery, Tab Hunter, Yvonne De Carlo
$10 Lily Was Here
$20 Mad Dog and Glory (LTBX) - Bill Murray, Robert DeNiro
$10 Mr. Robinson Crusoe - Douglas Fairbanks, William Farnum
35/$22 Much Ado About Nothing (1993) Kenneth Brannagh, Emma Thompson
$40 Peter Pan (CLV, Disney animated)
$30 Prisoner - Episode 4 - Patrick McGoohan
$50 The Rescuers (CAV) - Disney
35/$22 Secret Garden (1993) Kate Maberly, Heydon Prowse
45/$25 Star Trek: Generations (widescreen)
35/$20 Star Trek: Next Generation - Eps. 103 & 104 (Ensign Ro/Silicon Avatar)
35/$20 Star Trek: Next Generation - Eps. 83 & 84 (Final Mission/The Loss)
$12 Tribute - Jack Lemmon, Robby Benson, Lee Remick

The following are used discs I never watch. Some are cutouts.
230/$150 The Beatles Anthology - 8 CLV discs
250/$170 Star Trek - The Movie Voyages (first 7 movies letterboxed)
30/$18 Accidental Tourist, The (ltbx) William Hurt, Geena Davis
$10 All the Vermeers in New York
50/$30 American Tail, An (CAV)
40/$30 Bananas/Love and Death - Woody Allen, Louise Lasser
40/$25 Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
$55 Beauty & Beast-Work In Progress
99/$60 Bette Davis Collection (4 movies)
$10 Blame it on the Bellboy
60/$28 Blonde Venus/Shanghai Express Marlene Dietrich, Cary Grant
50/$32 Bram Stoker's Dracula (Columbia deluxe edition) Gary Oldman
$15 Bubblegum Crisis Vol. 3 (anime)
$10 Bullfighter & the Lady - Robert Stack, Joy Page, Katy Jurado
70/$35 Canadian Animation: Vol. 2
$12 Chariots of the Gods?
70/$42 The Circus - Charlie Chaplin, Merna Kennedy, Allan Garcia
35/$15 Clean Slate - Dana Carvey, Valeria Golino, James Earl Jones
$30 Compleat Beatles, The (widescreen)
$10 Cosmos - Volume 7 - Carl Sagan
35/$20 Crystal Triangle (anime)
$10 Diplomaniacs
$10 Divine Garbo, The - Greta Garbo, host: Glenn Close
60/$45 ET The Extra-Terrestrial (original CAV box)
50/$20 Emperor Jones (Criterion) Paul Robeson, Dudley Digges
40/$26 Empire Of The Sun (CLV) - Christian Bale, John Malkovich
50/$15 Ephemeral Films Volume 1 (Voyager)
$25 Evil Dead 2 (full-frame, out-of-print)
50/$25 For the Boys - Bette Midler
40/$32 Fugitive, The - Harrison Ford, Tommy Lee Jones
$10 Getting Even With Dad - Ted Danson
35/$15 Girl Crazy - Mickey Rooney, Judy Garland
45/$20 Godfather, The (non-remastered) Al Pacino, Marlon Brando
99/$65 Golden Age of Science Fiction (4 movies)
35/$15 Great McGinty, The - Brian Donlevy, Muriel Angelus
$10 Guest Wife - Claudette Colbert, Don Ameche
35/$20 Hard Target - Jean-Claude Van Damme
40/$20 Horse's Mouth, The (original Criterion version) Alec Guiness
60/$38 House of Dracula/House of Frankenstein Onslow Stevens, Lon Chaney Jr.
$10 Hubley Studios - The Ages of Humankind
$10 I've Always Loved You
35/$20 Inside Out 3
$10 The Interns - Michael Callan, Cliff Robertson
45/$30 Jurassic Park (CLV) Sam Neill,Laura Dern,Jeff Goldbloom
35/$15 Kids in the Hall - Brain Candy
$40 King Kong (Image edition w. audio commentary - out of print)
$18 Lilies of the Field - Sidney Poitier, Lisa Mann,Isa Crino
$18 Loves of a Blonde (Polish) Hana Brejchova, Josef Sebanek
30/$15 Man in the Moon, The Sam Waterston, Tess Harper, Gail Strickland
$15 Manhattan Murder Mystery - Woody Allen
40/$25 Matinee (ltbx collector's edition)
$15 Milky Way, The (1931) Harold Lloyd, Adolphe Menjou
30/$16 Mission: Impossible Vol. 5 - Live Bait/Mind of Stefan
30/$16 Mission: Impossible Volume 3 - The Council
70/$32 Monsieur Verdoux - Charlie Chaplin, Martha Raye
$15 Monster in a Box (Spalding Gray)
$16 Mr. Saturday Night - Billy Crystal, David Paymer
$10 New Year's Day - David Duchovny, Milos Forman, Michael Emil
$12 Nice Girls Don't Explode - Barbara Harris, Michelle Meyrink
30/$14 North by Northwest (CLV full-frame) Cary Grant, James Mason
60/$38 Oklahoma! (remastered THX version)
$12 One Touch of Venus - Ava Gardner,Robert Walker,Eve Arden
$10 Only the Valiant
$10 Our Daily Bread
$10 Painters Painting
$15 Paul McCartney - Movin' On
60/$40 Quiet Man (box) John Wayne, Maureen O'Hara
99/$60 Rediscovering Myrna Loy (5 movies)
55/$25 Remember My Love (anime)
50/$25 Residents: 20 Twisted Questions (Voyager)
$15 Riff Raff (ltbx)
$15 Rikyu (Japanese) - Rentaro Mikuni
$20 Road to Utopia - Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, Dorothy Lamour
$15 Rocketship Reel (animated shorts)
40/$22 Salt of the Earth (Voyager) Juan Chacon, Will Geer, Mervin Williams
40/$28 Searchers, The - John Wayne, Jeffrey Hunter, Vera Miles
50/$20 Show Boat (1935 Criterion)
$15 Silly Symphonies - Animal Tales
99/$55 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (CAV box)
35/$22 So I Married An Ax Murderer - Mike Myers, Nancy Travis, Anthony Lapaglia
$10 Someone to Love - Orson Welles, Sally Kellerman, Michael Emil
$18 Speed Racer: The Movie
40/$25 Stardust Memories/Everything You Wanted to Know... Woody Allen, Jessica
Harper
35/$20 Star Trek (original series) - The Menagerie
70/$40 Street Fighter (Signature Series) Jean-Claude Van Damme
50/$28 Sugar Hill - Wesley Snipes
40/$20 Swing Time (Criterion CLV) Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Eric Blore
$15 Taming of the Shrew ('29) Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks
50/$15 Tanner '88 Volume 2 (Voyager)
$10 Tigress, The
$35 To Live and Die in L.A. (out of print) - Willia, Petersen, Willem Dafoe
$35 Valley Girl (out of print) - Nicolas Cage
35/$22 Wall, The (ltbx, no AC-3) Bob Geldof, Eleanor David, Bob Hoskins
35/$25 Wayne's World - Michael Myers, Dana Carvey, Tia Carrere
$90 Yellow Submarine (out of print)

Disclaimers/procedure:
----------------------
* SHIPPING IS FREE - Regular U.S. mail. UPS or 2-day priority mail
will be extra, but I will send UPS free for orders more than $80. As an
incentive to purchase more, I will discount very large orders a bit.
No international orders.

* MINIMUM ORDER of 6 titles OR $100.

* Requests will be taken by email only. I will most likely miss any posting
to A.V.L.

* I will be happy to preview any of the used LDs for flaws. If there are
any serious flaws/defects, I will discount the price for you.

* Guarantee: On USED items only, if you are not satisfied with the disc,
you can return it for a refund, minus shipping expenses and $1 handling.
All sealed items are assumed to be in good working order and not returnable.

* E-mail tdo...@aol.com or doo...@vs.lmco.com with requests. If still
available, you send a check, I deposit it, and then I mail the discs.

* The prices on used discs area a bit random - usually just a percentage
off what I paid, but some I want to part with less than others & the
price reflects this.

ucrdo...@att.net

Oct 10, 2014, 7:15:38 PM10/10/14
What year is the laser disc for movie Tribute? Thanks

Richard
ucrdo...@att.net

Tom Page

Jan 30, 2021, 6:41:35 PM1/30/21
Is the Chariots of the Gods laserdisc still available? Would it include the cover slip, or just the disc itself?

Thanks.