Best DVD ripper for bad discs?

AlanS

Sep 22, 2004, 2:46:05 AM9/22/04
I have a Lite-on 163 it's been great for 2 years but I'm having problems
with bad discs, it can't read them. I switch to my Pioneer AO6 and reads
them easily. What do you recommend for this purpose, I want a dvd-rom
separate from my burner. Thanks...

redman114

Sep 24, 2004, 3:21:43 AM9/24/04

"AlanS" <slash...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I use DVD Decrypter. It seems to get through bad TOC disks and scratches to
a better degree than some of the others.

Regards,
Chris

cayc...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2013, 11:41:31 PM9/8/13
It seems that a product of DVD Ripper is fit for you: Xinfire DVD Ripper Ultimate- it get through bad TOC disks and scratches to a better degree than some of the others.

More info please visit: http://www.xinfire.com/dvd-ripper/