How do I replace the batteries on those portable DVD players with internal batteries????????????????????

Chris Tsao

Apr 28, 2013, 6:33:53 AM4/28/13
How do I replace the batteries on my portable DVD players? As you know, the ones they used to sell a few years ago, the batteries were always on the outside.

It doesn't say nothing about how to do this in the instruction manual. Nor is this question asked on Ask.com or Yahoo Answers.

I sent away for a second portable DVD player last week because the stress of me knowing that the battery on my portable DVD player will before long not last as long as the already too short 120 minutes it has recently dropped to is a lot to bear.

Thnak you for helping me.
Message has been deleted

Chris Tsao

Apr 29, 2013, 6:02:15 AM4/29/13
On Monday, April 29, 2013 1:29:42 AM UTC-4, Charlie+ wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 03:33:53 -0700 (PDT), Chris Tsao
>
> <rigid...@aol.com> wrote as underneath my scribble :
> Search on Youtube
>
> Bound to be someone who has done it.

Good point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I think he or she took the whole entire bottom of it whoever it was.