AN: Stanford Int'l, Fri 9/20/13, Palo Alto, CA

1 view

Gene E. Bloch

Sep 14, 2013, 7:23:08 PM9/14/13
Stanford International Dancers Upcoming Events
Palo Alto, CA

September 20 (& 27), 2013: Jerry Duke - Balkan

October 4, 2013: Start of New Quarter - Event TBA

We meet at First Baptist Church, located at 305 North California
Avenue, Palo Alto, on the corner of Bryant Street (i.e. four blocks
from Alma Street, towards the bay). The entrance to the hall is on
North California Avenue, about 100 feet from the church entrance.

See the on-line map at http://tinyurl.com/2874u74

For our schedule for this quarter, including where to find us,
a link to a map, a link to the schedule in PDF format (printable),
and other (hopefully useful) remarks, please see

http://home.comcast.net/~genebloch08/Stanford/

The quarterly schedule is also available in text format at

http://home.comcast.net/~genebloch08/Stanford/Stanford.txt

Stanford International Dancers also have a facebook presence at
http://tinyurl.com/7qbul9z.

Our list of available dance tunes is a 22-page file available at
http://home.comcast.net/~genebloch08/Stanford/DanceList.pdf.

We invite dancers to teach their favorite dances and musicians
who are ready to play for dancers. If you would like to share your
talents with our group, please contact Melissa Miller at
medo...@gmail.com.

Gino

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)

Gene E. Bloch

Sep 17, 2013, 5:41:24 PM9/17/13
Feel free to ignore this accidental post to the wrong group.

And I would welcome any advice about how to avoid this kind of error :-)

Charlie Hoffpauir

Sep 17, 2013, 6:13:54 PM9/17/13
On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:41:24 -0700, "Gene E. Bloch" <snip>

>Feel free to ignore this accidental post to the wrong group.
>
>And I would welcome any advice about how to avoid this kind of error :-)

I would suggest not posting while mentally impaired.... but if that
were followed, I'm afraid it would reduce the posts to a trickle. :-)

Gene E. Bloch

Sep 17, 2013, 7:00:01 PM9/17/13
Do I *have* to follow that advice?

It might indeed reduce my posts to said trickle.