Samsung SH893M DVD recorder

1 view

com...@somewherenice.com

Apr 29, 2012, 11:24:01 AM4/29/12

I have a 160MByte Samsung DVD recorder. It had a few problems with
the actual DVD drive, but I bought a second hand SH897M cheap that
wouldn't show TV only DVD's and I replaced DVD drive but I also
replaced the HDD with the 320GByte drive. However I don't seem to have
any more diskspace than the original 160MByte. I didn't reformat the
drive once I put it in my DVD recorder but it was always formatted to
320GByte in the original and yes it is a 320Gbyte drive. Does anybody
know if they fix the disk space in the chips somehow or have I got to
back up my films and try to reformat in situ to get the full 320Gbyte
recognised.

thanks

Steve.

Java Jive

Apr 29, 2012, 11:27:33 AM4/29/12
It's not the same brand, but maybe it works the same way ...
http://www.macfh.co.uk/JavaJive/AudioVisualTV/PanasonicDMRE100H/PanasonicDMRE100HHardDisks.html