Ripping dvd's

Peter

Dec 20, 2011, 8:34:37 PM12/20/11
Morning all;
AFter trying several times to rip 4 double sided dvd's
featuring the old tv series of the outer limits, i failed time after time to
have appear the 4 tracks per side. I accidently came across the reason, the
dvd's must be very clean as does the dvd unit. After cleaning all 4 dvd's,
they all copied perfectly with proper sound and full 5.1 audio which we use
on out home entertainment unit.

Many thnks to all who offered ideas as to my failure to rip these files, as
i knew i was doing something wrong.

Enjoy xmas guys

Peter
Queensland, Australia

Gene E. Bloch

Dec 20, 2011, 8:48:32 PM12/20/11
On 12/20/2011, Peter posted:
Here's an idea: post this information as a reply to your original
thread so that people will find it convenient to know what you're
talking about.

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)