help me

BeeSlayer7

Mar 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/15/98

i am looking for any real vampires out there.
if able to help or have any info on how to get in touch with any talk to me
asap
thanks

B J Kuehl

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

BeeSlayer asks:

> i am looking for any real vampires out there.
> if able to help or have any info on how to get in touch with any
> talk to me asap

If it's real vampires you wish to speak with, the following
people have informed us that they are, indeed, Real(tm) vampires
or know the Truth(tm) about vampirism and have Proof(tm) of it.
Furthermore, they are looking for followers with whom to share
their knowledge. Contact any or all of them, as you wish.

Winged Wolf aka Shadowalker aka Little Wiccan Vampyr aka Were-
Phoenix aka Were-Psion (wngdw...@aol.com) maintains that
she was made vampyr when a noncorporeal psychic symbiont from
another dimension "across the Veil" took up residence in her
chest about 10 years ago.

Catherene (seek...@aol.com) says that the vampiric condition
is due to a DNA-altering retrovirus, the details of which are
known only by her and the doctor researchers who share with her
their highly secretive work.

Sanguinarius (sangu...@aol.com) drank the blood of a
Real(tm) vampire and is pretty sure she's turned into one.

Devilrhyms (devil...@aol.com) maintains that there are four
different kinds of vampires -- borns, crossbreeds, createds,
and bodiless -- created differently. For example, createds
are made vampyr because "little white vampire cells (WVCs)"
take over their bodies, causing a shutdown in the production
of human RBCs.

The Daemon Egan <Lord...@hotmail.com> claims to be one of the
few remaining psychic vampyres. He is seeking willing slaves
for his energy needs, and he would like permission to feed from
you by entering your dreams during the early morning hours
before sunrise.

Cataclysm (ki...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca), who sometimes goes
under the name of Becky Richards (bric...@spring.ca), is a
Black Priest of the Covenant and, as a necromantic vampire
spawned from Satan, is looking for vampire warriors to help
him/her reclaim the universe at the coming apocalypse.

For a really good time, contact Caytln (cay...@datarecall.net).
She consented to sex in a dark motel room with a 'vampire' she
met on the internet and walked away from it with only a bad
hickey, a pissed-off husband, and a craving for V-8 juice.
She has offered to provide interested humans with the Truth(tm)
about vampirism and possibly a connection to a Real(tm) vampire.

~Sin~ (reve...@aol.com) is slightly schizophrenic. Sometimes she
pretends that she is looking for vampires but othertimes she will
claim that she was turned years ago by an unknown 'Master' and
that she is now a vampire who feeds off other vampires.

The vampire jon (jon...@wcn.com) feeds on the innocent love of
unsuspecting victims. He claims to be the product of a race
that was bred to be superior above all others during the last
world war.

[1] The compiler of this list makes no claims as to the veracity
of the Truth(tm) or of the services provided by these self-
avowed Real(tm) Vampires.

Sanguinar1

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

Go to hell.
--Sanguinarius

~~~~~>>Stop by for a cup of...er, um, coffee (yeah! Coffee...)<<~~~~~

sangu...@aol.com
Sanguinarius: The Vampire Support Page
http://members.aol.com/Sanguinar1/vampire.html

wrth...@ix.netcom.com

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

When beesl...@aol.com (BeeSlayer7) trolled:

>i am looking for any real vampires out there.
>if able to help or have any info on how to get in touch with any talk
>to me asap

>thanks

Sanguinarius responded with these succinct directions:

>Go to hell.

Of course, S., this assumes that vampirism is a theological condition
with its origins in the nether realms. This is not necessarily true.
However, your heart is in the right place (and not, one hopes, with a
stake in it).

--Bill Thompson
| ^V^
| ^V^
| ^V^ ^V^
/^\ ^V^
^V^ /___\ ^V^ ^V^
/_____\ ^V^
/_______\ ^V^ ^V^
^V^ /_________\ ^V^
/|_________|\ ^V^ ^V^
^V^ ||^V^ || ^V^
^V^ || ^V^ || ^V^
^V^ ||_______|| ^V^
^V^ ||_______|| ^V^
||_______|| ^V^
||_______||
/___________\
/_____________\
/_______________\
/_________________\
/___________________\
/_____________________\
/_______________________\
/|_______________________|\
|_______________________|

There's always room for more bats in my belfry.

S ripjack

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

from hell,

beesl...@aol.com (BeeSlayer7) bleeted:

sangu...@aol.com (Sanguinar1) responded:

>Go to hell.
>--Sanguinarius

many thanks for the recognition and support.

catch me when you can,
ripjack