Vamp Goddesses and FOOD FIGHT!

Stewart, Marjean

Jan 30, 1995, 1:53:34 PM1/30/95
Alright gang -

No before you start quivering - this is not another one of Marjean's
thunderbolts ... Can we stop being so gol-darned UGLY to each other for a
while please? And yeah, before anyone else decides to bring it up, I've
had a tantrum or two in my time and am fully aware of it - probably
happen again at some point -- but for now this group is getting entirely
out of hand....and becoming no fun at all...

1. Vampire Goddesses are not a cliche, we are exclusive in that you can
only become one by being made by Victoria - but beyond that we're
really quite sociable...We have never demanded worship or obedience
from anyone -- unless of course they begged us. Of course we feel that
people who DO worship us show taste and breeding -- but if you don't
fine -- truthfully we probably won't even notice, or care, unless you
are course enough to waggle in our faces going "I don't worship the
Goddesses Na na na!" In which case you will likely be swatted -- and
deserve it!

2. This group has the capability of being about fun - a great deal of
fun in whatever terms you care to define it...so can we back off
on defining or stomping on other people's definition of fun? People
who are fun, wonderful contributers to this group are being hurt -
There is enough of that in Real Life.... Behave better!

3. Let the silliness begin
And with that Marjean hurled a raspberry tart smack into duVivier's
nose -- causing him to retort with at cream puff, she ducked and it
caught Chris right in Mr. Bunny

and the 1st Annual Alt.Vamp's Food Fight was on! and what a glorious row
it would be!!!

Paul Sharpe

Jan 30, 1995, 5:43:12 PM1/30/95
John Mayall (may...@acs.unt.edu) wrote:

: Screaming "Prepare to be boarded, ya filthy landlubbers!", Peg Leg Pete
: enters the fray, soaring through the room while hanging on a rope. With a "
: Have at thee!", Pete flings a handful of mushed grapes at Othello, splutting
: him square on the nose. Cackling loudly as he admires his handiwork, Pete
: doesn't notice the wall he is approaching rapidly...

THWUMP!@# Logan jumps from the wall as Pete slams face first into it and
slides to the ground. Grabbing the bowl of chocolate pudding on the near-by
table Logan chuckles as he dumps the contents onto Pete's now spinning head.

-Logan
It's much more fun I must admit when lives are on the line...
-Oogie Boogie Song, "Nightmare Before Christmas"

Message has been deleted

Dewitt C. Hauser IV

Jan 30, 1995, 6:58:52 PM1/30/95
In article <1995Jan30.2...@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>,
ME AGAIN... <santarell_ja@indtech. it.ilstu.edu> wrote:

> josephe smears karafon with chocolate cake and licks the
> icing off her fingers. "hmmm, maybe we should do this more
> often..."

Karafon grabs a can of whipped cream, latches hold of josephe's
arm, and drags her off, grinning impishly.

-The Dark Prince

--
An image burning in her mind, and between her thighs...
-Type O-

kar...@crl.com

CATHERINE BROWNING

Jan 30, 1995, 8:47:18 PM1/30/95
In article <stewartm.5...@cobaf.unt.edu> stew...@cobaf.unt.edu (Stewart, Marjean) writes:
>From: stew...@cobaf.unt.edu (Stewart, Marjean)
>Subject: Vamp Goddesses and FOOD FIGHT!
>Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 18:53:34 GMT

>Alright gang -

Hel comes running through with the chocolate mousse in a can Spraying
everyone in her way......

StefAlford

Jan 31, 1995, 5:11:08 AM1/31/95
>>>Darkwind conjures a meringue and telekintetically smooshes it into
>>>Marjean's ample decolletage... just barely ducking desnoir's hurled
>>>chocolate cake.
>>
>>Marjean turned quickly, meringue dripping from her cleavage, and lobbed
>>cream cheese strudle at Timothy -- turning back just in time to catch
>>Othello with a Cocoanut cream pie and an evil look -- heading for
>>Victoria...
>
>Screaming "Prepare to be boarded, ya filthy landlubbers!", Peg Leg Pete
>enters the fray, soaring through the room while hanging on a rope. With
a "
>Have at thee!", Pete flings a handful of mushed grapes at Othello,
splutting
>him square on the nose. Cackling loudly as he admires his handiwork,
Pete
>doesn't notice the wall he is approaching rapidly...

Stefan, dodging various deserts, manuevers his way on hands and knees
toward Victoria, a wicked look in his eyes and an open jar of apple sauce
in hand... he approaches quietly from behind, prepared to dump the
contents of the jar down the back of the Goddess' pants, but as he pulls
the elastic waistband back on her outfit he freezes -- damn, she's not
wearing anything underneath ... and before he can regain his composure he
is soundly blasted upside the head by the Dark Prince with a ripe
grapefruit... war is hell.

Stefan <who thinks it may just have been worth it anyhow>

Paul Sharpe

Jan 31, 1995, 6:30:19 AM1/31/95
ME AGAIN... (santar...@indtech.it.ilstu.edu) wrote:

: josephe, feelings hurt, runs out of the room.

: no one seems to notice her reappear in the rafters above.

: "oh, yeah? well thank you so much for reminding me!" she
: says to herself as she dumps a huge bowl of creamed corn
: over them, pegging them all...

Just as josephe is starting to bask in the glory of her revenge she hears a
high pitched whine followed by the unminstakable SCHLUP!@# of cereal sludge as
a glob smacks her right in the face. josephe wipes the mush from her eyes and
peers down to see Logan (corn dripping from his long red hair) smirking and
waving at her with one hand, a spoon in the other.

-Logan
All grins

Paul Sharpe

Jan 31, 1995, 6:36:34 AM1/31/95
Joshua E Culbertson (culb...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu) wrote:

: and as for desnoirs, he is laughing hysterically from the
: balcony, sitting there perched with a few of his crows, and blasting the
: occasional can of silly string at the crowd. a pie hits him square in the
: shoulder.
: "you're dead, peg leg!!!" he shouts with a smile on his face...

Logan, running from the awaited onslaught from josephe, notices denoirs on the
balcony. He reaches into his coat, pulls out a package and proceeds to
peg desnoirs with fig newtons. <g>

-Logan
Make them cranberry ones, I'm allergic to figs! <g>

byer...@utdallas.edu

Jan 31, 1995, 12:41:30 PM1/31/95
lan...@aspen.uml.edu wrote:
> Dark one realizes she missed duvivier by an inch or so, and tries again, aiming
> a pot of richly seasoned squid at Gideon's....umm well, you know...
> -dark one reasonably clean for the moment.
I don't think so, love!

Gideon flings twin corndogs at Dark One catching her upside the head.
Then whips out two blood sausage strings and begins whirling them like
nunchackus. He advances on desnoirs with the Flying Meats of Doom...

Gideon
--
byer...@utdallas.edu
sig. under construction

Joshua E Culbertson

Jan 31, 1995, 4:06:17 PM1/31/95
desnoirs takes a moment to re-heal the fingers that victoria ate
(gross...!!). he then commands his ravens on a mad egg assault, and the
birds descend on the crowd, each one with a grade a dive-bombing the
crowd.

-desnoirs
(this is getting messy, and i won first
casualty of the game...!!)
i dreamt my lady came and found me dead-
strange dream, which gives a dead man leave to think!-
and breathed such life with kisses on my lips
that i revived, and was an emperor...
-w. shakespeare

lan...@aspen.uml.edu

Jan 31, 1995, 4:07:19 PM1/31/95
Dark one catches the corndogs neatly and proceeds to stuff one in her mouth and
the other tossed in the direction of Peg Leg Pete. She snatches up a box of
jelly donuts and with a great war cry: "Mecca-lecca-hi-mecca-hymiehoe!!!"
shoves it straight into Gideon's chest, staining his silk shirt. That will
teach you!! -dark one laughing all the way
Message has been deleted

fus...@fas.harvard.edu

Jan 31, 1995, 9:38:37 AM1/31/95
In article <3gl2bs$1...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> stefa...@aol.com (StefAlford) writes:
>From: stefa...@aol.com (StefAlford)
>Subject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!
>Date: 31 Jan 1995 05:11:08 -0500

>Stefan, <snip>he approaches quietly from behind, prepared to dump the

>contents of the jar down the back of the Goddess' pants, but as he pulls
>the elastic waistband back on her outfit he freezes -- damn, she's not
>wearing anything underneath ...

DISCLAIMER: Victoria, The Vampire Goddess would NEVER wear 'elastic
waistband' anything to a dinner party! As for panties - so long as one bathes
daily, who needs 'em? *wink*

Vic <a trifle chilled, but so is caviar>

byer...@utdallas.edu

Jan 31, 1995, 6:05:02 PM1/31/95
Gideon smacks Dark One upside the head with one string of sausage, then
flings the other at desnoirs. It wraps around desnoirs' legs-bolo style-
and trips him up into Victoria, and both go down in the muck now covering
the ground. Gideon causes two steaks to materlize, slings one at
duVivier, then pounces on Pete attempting to drive the t-bone through his
heart.
"Steak him!"
Heh, heh, heh, bad pun.....

The Little Bat

Jan 31, 1995, 10:24:07 PM1/31/95
In article <3gm8o9$o...@netnews.upenn.edu>, culb...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu
(Joshua E Culbertson) wrote:

> desnoirs takes a moment to re-heal the fingers that victoria ate
> (gross...!!). he then commands his ravens on a mad egg assault, and the
> birds descend on the crowd, each one with a grade a dive-bombing the
> crowd.

Silemne noticing Desnoirs joining the fray, finds some Green Gack and
lobs it at him. Hitting him quite nicely in the face. Silemne quickly
turns , after a brief moment to admire how much the green slime stuff
looks like snot.

carpe noctem que ipsem sufocate
--Silemne
i am the high you can't sustain
NIN

Brad

Feb 1, 1995, 12:27:24 AM2/1/95
Paul Sharpe <psh...@bu.edu> writes:

>Logan, running from the awaited onslaught from josephe, notices denoirs on the
>balcony. He reaches into his coat, pulls out a package and proceeds to
>peg desnoirs with fig newtons. <g>
>
>-Logan
>Make them cranberry ones, I'm allergic to figs! <g>

Teresa walks into the room, looks around and shouts "HEY, how come nobody
invited me?" She grabs a handful of tapioca pudding sitting in a bowl on
the floor and hucks it at Logan, catching him smack dab on the forehead.
Laughing demoniacally she runs quickly across the room before he can
retaliate....and there's Marjean with a very evil smile on her face..
the floor is too slippery to stop... and Marjean has ,what's that?
NOOOO! NOT THE BAKED ALASKA!!!!

Paul Sharpe

Feb 1, 1995, 2:05:03 AM2/1/95
ME AGAIN... (santar...@indtech.it.ilstu.edu) wrote:

: with careful aim, josephe coughs up a little phlem and
: logan sees a string of saliva about to hit him between the
: eyes!

Logan turns to run from the saliva and feels it splat on his upper back. He
wonders what's up with the abuse, first the scotch in the eye, now he's spit
upon... <g>

-Logan
Hey!@#

Paul Sharpe

Feb 1, 1995, 2:07:36 AM2/1/95
Brad (leeb...@delphi.com) wrote:

: Teresa walks into the room, looks around and shouts "HEY, how come nobody

: invited me?" She grabs a handful of tapioca pudding sitting in a bowl on
: the floor and hucks it at Logan, catching him smack dab on the forehead.

Logan feels the cold substance smack him in the face, and decides to taste it.
YUMMM!@!# Tapioca, one of his absolute favorites!

-Logan
Starting to like this even more...

Julieann M. Brown-Micko

Feb 1, 1995, 10:22:13 AM2/1/95
: Emrys puts on a helmet and runs as fast as he can through this thread
: just cause he feels like it . . .

jewel, who's been sucking a lollipop and watching the drama unfold from
underneath a banquet table, sticks out a foot and trips the speeding Emrys...

<*thunk*> Ooof!

Sorry!

ya mon, a verrry rrrrrude grrrrl...jewel!
jje...@prairienet.org

Call the roller of big cigars,
The muscular one, and bid hip whip
In kitchen cups concupiscent curds.

jga...@emr1.emr.ca

Feb 1, 1995, 12:23:04 PM2/1/95
>Dark one gets duVivier right btween the eyes with a bowl of iced pate.

Hmmmm, not my favourite pate, but not bad. Anyone want to
scrape me off with a baguette?

duVivier, be-meated in the puss
--
I caught a falling star. It cut my hands to pieces.

Mr C Newman

Feb 1, 1995, 12:50:16 PM2/1/95
In article <3gl70c$k...@news.bu.edu>,

He stands there for a moment too long, and gets hit square on the forehead
by a raw rat, which turns the corn pink. A raw rat? Somebody up in the
rafters is throwing raw rats? Another one intercepts a flying cake and
gets imbedded in the cream. It seemed to come from behind josephe ...

Now, does she have the sense not to look round?

Sableagle, with his own ideas of what constitutes food.
--
_________________-----_________________
"""""-----"""""""""""""""""""""-##()n()##-"""""""""""""""""""""-----"""""

Mr C Newman

Feb 1, 1995, 12:55:42 PM2/1/95
In article <fuster.109...@fas.harvard.edu>,
fus...@fas.harvard.edu writes:
>In article <cebro3.32...@MFS04.cc.monash.edu.au>
> ceb...@MFS04.cc.monash.edu.au (CATHERINE BROWNING) writes:
>
>"CHOCOLATE?!?!" Hel! Get your ass over here!!!!!
>
>Victoria <opening her mouth and hoping Hel doesn't use it up before she gets
>to her!!!>

Sableagle, who's just elected to give up his perch, having spotted a piece
of cake lodged on one of Victoria's molars, and fully expects to get into
trouble for this.

Othello

Feb 1, 1995, 2:09:12 PM2/1/95

(Stewart, Marjean) writes:

>>>Darkwind conjures a meringue and telekintetically smooshes it into
>>>Marjean's ample decolletage... just barely ducking desnoir's hurled
>>>chocolate cake.

>>Marjean turned quickly, meringue dripping from her cleavage, and lobbed a
>>cream cheese strudle at Timothy -- turning back just in time to catch
>>Othello with a Cocoanut cream pie and an evil look -- heading for
>>Victoria...

>TOO LATE! Victoria (it being that time of the month) has already intercepted
>desnoirs and proceeds to devour the chocolate cake (and two of desnoirs
>fingers) in great haste. Reguritating quickly, she hands desnoirs back his
>fingers and runs for the pate tray, in hopes of...."SHIT!!!! DuVivier! How
>DARE you smash a raspberry torte onto my Lagerfeld clad ass!!!" Turning
>quickly, she reaches for the nearest tureen of Crawfish Etouffe and flings it
>at the chuckling fiend...only to miss and hit "Lord DREAD?!?! Oh, no!!!"

Vic turns to run from the dripping Dread, only to run directly into
aforementioned Othello and, more importantly, aforementioned Cocoanut cream
pie. Othello laughs wildly, and picking up the bottle of Jack Daniels from
the bar, begins spraying the crowd wildly and yelling "Drink up!"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I can feel it coming
through the tears in the darkness
-Xerlia, 1995

Sean_Wi...@ccmail.us.dell.com
My views, NOT YOURS!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to he...@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to ad...@anon.penet.fi.

Othello

Feb 1, 1995, 2:09:24 PM2/1/95
In article <1995Jan31...@aspen.uml.edu> lan...@aspen.uml.edu writes:
>Dark one catches the corndogs neatly and proceeds to stuff one in her mouth
and
>the other tossed in the direction of Peg Leg Pete. She snatches up a box of
>jelly donuts and with a great war cry: "Mecca-lecca-hi-mecca-hymiehoe!!!"
>shoves it straight into Gideon's chest, staining his silk shirt. That will
>teach you!! -dark one laughing all the way

As she turns from Gideon, dark one walks straight into a rather large man with
a huge bowl of potato salad (made with mustard, not mayo). Othello laughs
wildly and dumps a scoop approximately the size of a small Buick down the
front of dark one's shirt. That will teach you, my dear.

Laughing again, Othello swigs from the Jack bottle and throws the remainder of
the bowl and mistress josephe, catching her in the back of the head as she
tries to run away.

Othello, who loves a good food fight...

Othello

Feb 1, 1995, 2:09:29 PM2/1/95
In article <3gjq20$1...@news.bu.edu> psh...@bu.edu (Paul Sharpe) writes:
>John Mayall (may...@acs.unt.edu) wrote:

>: Screaming "Prepare to be boarded, ya filthy landlubbers!", Peg Leg Pete

>: enters the fray, soaring through the room while hanging on a rope. With a
"
>: Have at thee!", Pete flings a handful of mushed grapes at Othello,
splutting
>: him square on the nose. Cackling loudly as he admires his handiwork, Pete
>: doesn't notice the wall he is approaching rapidly...

>THWUMP!@# Logan jumps from the wall as Pete slams face first into it and

>slides to the ground. Grabbing the bowl of chocolate pudding on the near-by
>table Logan chuckles as he dumps the contents onto Pete's now spinning head.

Othello checks his throw. He reaims and hurls the remains of a spare-rib at
Logan's head. "Stop picking on Pete. That's MY job!" Othello yells as he
dumps the bowl of barbecue sauce on Pete. Heheheh.

Othello, who HATES grapes...

Dewitt C. Hauser IV

Feb 1, 1995, 6:24:28 AM2/1/95
After standing off to the side and watching for a while, Karafon slipped out
of the room for a moment and come back in with a strange apparatus. Attached
to a large wheel are a number of spoons, along with a crank handle on the side
of the wheel where it's attached to the frame work. At the back of the whole
is a large vat with a slot cut in the front of it that the spoons run through.
A few people see it and the chocolate pudding that is overflowing out of the
vat.
With a wicked grin, Karafon begins cranking the handle, using his
vampyric speed to his best advantage, cackling as he manages to douse everyone
in the room with at least 3 spoonfuls of chocolate pudding in a matter of
about 2 minutes, driving Victoria into a chocolate frenzy.
He sees her rushing toward the still half-full vat of chocolate
pudding, that PMS look in her eyes. He eeps quietly and turns, running quickly
away from the machine and leaving the chocolate to Victoria as he tries to
think of another weapon.

--
"Try again! Try harder!" -Eric Draven

kar...@crl.com

Paul Sharpe

Feb 1, 1995, 2:29:18 PM2/1/95
Mr C Newman (ls...@csv.warwick.ac.uk) wrote:

: He stands there for a moment too long, and gets hit square on the forehead

: by a raw rat, which turns the corn pink. A raw rat? Somebody up in the
: rafters is throwing raw rats? Another one intercepts a flying cake and
: gets imbedded in the cream. It seemed to come from behind josephe ...

Logan feels something squishy splatter on his forehead... he feels for it and
then realizes what had hit him. "Rat?" Ah yes, he was dealing with vampires
and it was a food fight. With the combination of the lutefisk, scotch, rat,
corn, and spit dumped all over him, Logan decides to go take a quick shower as
the smell is too much to handle. He ducks out the door and returns a few
minutes later with new clothes (old ones this time) and smelling fresh. (also
awaiting a new onslaught of substances, and full of ammo)

-Logan
Lutefisk? YECH!@#

Othello

Feb 1, 1995, 3:20:22 PM2/1/95
In article <3gnc8i$7...@ucsu.Colorado.EDU> whit...@ucsu.Colorado.EDU (Emrys)
writes:

>Emrys puts on a helmet and runs as fast as he can through this thread
>just cause he feels like it . . .

"UH-HUH. That's what you think!" Othello yells at Emrys as he runs by.
Othello grabs the squeeze bottles of ketchup and mayo and mustard from the
table and chases Emrys down, covering his back and legs until the bottles will
hold no more. Just then, Xerlia corners Emrys with a bowl of... CHERRIES?!?!

Othello

U13...@uicvm.uic.edu

Feb 1, 1995, 3:25:51 PM2/1/95
After polishing off his 'little Inga', Timothy...covered with various
substances from the careening and non-symbiotic side-threads, pulls
out a big police whistle and blows it.....which just so happened to
be the signal for the pumper truck to use it's MAIN HOSE TO FLOOD THE
ENTIRE ROOM AND WASH OFF STICKY COMPOUNDS QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, this is only because he secretly has ANOTHER pump truck
connected to a vat of chipped beef (mm mm good!)...*grin*

Timothy - Looking for Irish girls for dessert...*SUK!*

Jennifer Moore

Feb 1, 1995, 4:23:20 PM2/1/95
Othello wrote:

>>>Marjean turned quickly, meringue dripping from her cleavage, and lobbed a
>>>cream cheese strudle at Timothy -- turning back just in time to catch
>>>Othello with a Cocoanut cream pie and an evil look -- heading for
>>>Victoria...

>>TOO LATE! Victoria (it being that time of the month) has already intercepted
>>desnoirs and proceeds to devour the chocolate cake (and two of desnoirs
>>fingers) in great haste. Reguritating quickly, she hands desnoirs back his
>>fingers and runs for the pate tray, in hopes of...."SHIT!!!! DuVivier! How
>>DARE you smash a raspberry torte onto my Lagerfeld clad ass!!!" Turning
>>quickly, she reaches for the nearest tureen of Crawfish Etouffe and flings it
>>at the chuckling fiend...only to miss and hit "Lord DREAD?!?! Oh, no!!!"

>Vic turns to run from the dripping Dread, only to run directly into
>aforementioned Othello and, more importantly, aforementioned Cocoanut cream
>pie. Othello laughs wildly, and picking up the bottle of Jack Daniels from
>the bar, begins spraying the crowd wildly and yelling "Drink up!"

Jennifer, still swinging precariously from her rope, navigates in Othello's
direction, catching precious droplets of flying Jack on her tongue. "Give it to
me, baby!" she screams in ecstasy, her booted feet flying.

JM

VSmith

Feb 1, 1995, 9:31:36 AM2/1/95
In article <3gm8o9$o...@netnews.upenn.edu> culb...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu (Joshua E Culbertson) writes:
>From: culb...@mail1.sas.upenn.edu (Joshua E Culbertson)
>Subject: FOOD FIGHT!
>Date: 31 Jan 1995 21:06:17 GMT

> desnoirs takes a moment to re-heal the fingers that victoria ate
>(gross...!!). he then commands his ravens on a mad egg assault, and the
>birds descend on the crowd, each one with a grade a dive-bombing the
>crowd.

> -desnoirs
> (this is getting messy, and i won first
> casualty of the game...!!)

PMS...blame it on the PMS! (and the fact you didn't let go of that cake fast
enough, fella!) ;)=

Preferring ladyfingers,

Victoria

VSmith

Feb 1, 1995, 9:35:49 AM2/1/95
In article <95031.143...@uicvm.uic.edu> <U13...@uicvm.uic.edu> writes:
>Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 14:30:13 CST
>From: <U13...@uicvm.uic.edu>
>Subject: FOOD FIGHT!

><Timothy tosses a particularly long haired youth to Victoria, whom she
>greets with open arms.....and jaws> *crunch!*

*Snap, munch, nibble, nibble, sssuuuuuuuuuuuucccck, crunch, crunch,
crunch...urp!*

Slightly embarrassed at her faus paux, Victoria deftly stuffs the remains of
her norwegian into the nearest potted palm, regretting only that he wasn't
Dutch.

VSmith

Feb 1, 1995, 9:40:46 AM2/1/95
In article <3gnr1c$i...@crl7.crl.com> kar...@crl.com (Dewitt C. Hauser IV) writes:
>From: kar...@crl.com (Dewitt C. Hauser IV)
>Subject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!
>Date: 1 Feb 1995 03:24:28 -0800

> With a wicked grin, Karafon begins cranking the handle, using his
>vampyric speed to his best advantage, cackling as he manages to douse everyone
>in the room with at least 3 spoonfuls of chocolate pudding in a matter of
>about 2 minutes, driving Victoria into a chocolate frenzy.
> He sees her rushing toward the still half-full vat of chocolate
>pudding, that PMS look in her eyes. He eeps quietly and turns, running quickly
>away from the machine and leaving the chocolate to Victoria as he tries to
>think of another weapon.

Pizza, maybe? Chicago style with extra cheese and pepperoni? Huh? Huh?

Veering into a salt frenzy....

Victoria

VSmith

Feb 1, 1995, 9:41:32 AM2/1/95
In article <3gnr1c$i...@crl7.crl.com> kar...@crl.com (Dewitt C. Hauser IV) writes:
>From: kar...@crl.com (Dewitt C. Hauser IV)
>Subject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!
>Date: 1 Feb 1995 03:24:28 -0800
With a wicked grin, Karafon begins cranking the handle, using his
>vampyric speed to his best advantage, cackling as he manages to douse everyone
>in the room with at least 3 spoonfuls of chocolate pudding in a matter of
>about 2 minutes, driving Victoria into a chocolate frenzy.
> He sees her rushing toward the still half-full vat of chocolate
>pudding, that PMS look in her eyes. He eeps quietly and turns, running quickly
>away from the machine and leaving the chocolate to Victoria as he tries to
>think of another weapon.

>Pizza maybe? chigago style, with extra cheese and LOTS of pepperoni?

Veering into the salt/fat thing,

Victoria

VSmith

Feb 1, 1995, 9:49:26 AM2/1/95
In article <3gohuu$4...@spam.csv.warwick.ac.uk> ls...@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr C Newman) writes:
>From: ls...@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr C Newman)
>Subject: Re: Vamp Goddesses and FOOD FIGHT!
>Date: 1 Feb 1995 17:55:42 -0000

>In article <fuster.109...@fas.harvard.edu>,
> fus...@fas.harvard.edu writes:
>>In article <cebro3.32...@MFS04.cc.monash.edu.au>
>> ceb...@MFS04.cc.monash.edu.au (CATHERINE BROWNING) writes:
>>
>>"CHOCOLATE?!?!" Hel! Get your ass over here!!!!!
>>
>>Victoria <opening her mouth and hoping Hel doesn't use it up before she gets
>>to her!!!>

>Sableagle, who's just elected to give up his perch, having spotted a piece
>of cake lodged on one of Victoria's molars, and fully expects to get into
>trouble for this.
>--

Jes' don't snag it on a fang on the way in , baaaby!!! ;)=

Victoria

Aeryal

Feb 1, 1995, 9:31:19 PM2/1/95
In <1995Jan31.2...@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu> santarell_ja@indtech.
it.ilstu.edu (ME AGAIN...) writes:

>>Aeryal appears at her side and hands her a tub of molasses. They heft
>>it high and dump it all over the melee below. Giggling, Aeryal then
>>produces a large bag of oatmeal. The two of them scatter the oatmeal
>>on the sticky crowd.

>>Just as josephe thinks vistory is theirs, Aeryal turns to her with an
>>evil smile and before josephe knows what hit her, she's looking at
>>Aeryal through several layers of chocolate caramel ice cream and
>>pumpkin pie.

> josephe start to wipe some of it off and flings it back at
> aeryal, but accidentally hits her in the process! aeryal
> lunges back at josephe and sends them both crashing
> throught the rafters and into the mess below...
>
> (pssst, hey aeryal! you wouldn't happen to be one of those
> flying vampyres, would you?)

Unfortunately not, Aeryal grunts, just as they land. Jumping up, Aeryal
catches a flying pizza just as it was about to smack into her face.
Looking for the culprit, she sees jewell over in the corner snickering.
"Oh yeah? Take THAT!" she says as she sends a handful a mashed beets
flying back at jewell. "Hey josephe! Want some pizza?"

schm...@maroon.tc.umn.edu

Feb 2, 1995, 6:35:24 AM2/2/95
On 1 Feb 1995 08:52:03 GMT,
Chris Fieldhouse <fiel...@geos01.sinet.slb.com> wrote:

>One of the Norske Jenter wanders over to the lad with the Water pistol and
>empty Jar of Lutefisk.
>"Halloo, I amm Ingrid, I amm froom Scanddinaviya!"
>Chris's eyes pop wide open!
>
>A quick bite on the neck, a little feed.
>
>"Er du Norsk?"
>"Nej, Jag er Svensk!"
>
>"SWEDISH!
> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
>Chris tries to spit the offending blood out.
>
>"TIMOTHY!
> This means WAR!"
>
>Chriss charges towards Timothy, waving a soup Laddle and firing his water pistol.
>

>Ho hum.
>Chriss
>(Who lives in a very snowy and cold Oslo, Norway)

Unable to resists these fantastic threads, Benedicta arrives at the
party unseen. So unlike the parties I'VE thrown she thinks, hiding in the
kitchen. She smiles at seeing so many covered with various sauces and bits
of food now spoiling. She creeps up to the refrigerator hoping to find
refreshment (it's gotten so hot in here!) she gasps as what she finds---
huge bowls of lime jello and <sniff> spiked it seems with a little gin
(she sneaks a peek at DuVivier) hum...perhaps they don't realize it's in
here. She closes the door, having retreived some wine and watches in
amazement at the spectacle before her. She decides to stay---to finish her
wine---you never know, she tells herself, what inspiration this might
bring. Red wine glides down her throat.

Suzy

Feb 2, 1995, 7:34:04 AM2/2/95
Suzy comes wandering in, the smell of chocolate dulling her sense of
safety. She ducks as a glob of oatmeal comes flying at her, and is hit in
the back of the head by a glob of chocolate pudding. She grins, grabs the
blob from the back of her head, licks a bit of it off her hands, and flings
the rest at Victoria. (PMS woman, I know exactly how you feel!
*CHOCOLATE*! :) )
She laughs, and wonders who's gonna throw *what* next! :)
Suzy

Zephyrus The Black

Feb 2, 1995, 7:49:40 AM2/2/95
In article <3gqjfs$3...@granite.pste.tec.nh.us>,

Zephyrus suddenly appears in the middle of the
room. He had been experimenting with teleportation again. He obviously
didn't arrive where he thought he would. You here a panicked "SHIT!!!!"
as he ducks behinf the barrage. He pulls out an automatic whipped cream
soaker from mid air and out fit's it with chocolate whipped cream. "Here
you go" in the Rambo style sarts blasting everyone in cream.

Zephyrus The Black.

Julieann M. Brown-Micko

Feb 2, 1995, 9:21:24 AM2/2/95

jewel, hair laced with mashed beets from Aeryal's generous hand, lines up
a few more pizzas...

still under the shelter of the banquet table, jewel flings (gently, so as
to avoid injury) pizza frisbees to trip up the unwary...one for josephe,
Aeryal, Ot'ello, Mr. Pete, Gideon, desnoirs, hmmm...who's that black-clad
fellow in the middle? Ah, enuff for all...it's all in the wrist, friends!!

And, singing lustily & with gusto through the lolly still stuck in the
side of her mouth, jewel bellows a snatch of something from school-daze:

Grrrreat big globs of greasy grimy gopher guts!
Mutilated monkey meat!
French-fried par-a-keet!

one bad egg...jewel

jje...@prairienet.org

Call the roller of big cigars,

The muscular one, and bid HER whip

Mr C Newman

Feb 2, 1995, 10:35:31 AM2/2/95
In article <3gkrf3$r...@netnews.upenn.edu>,
culb...@mail2.sas.upenn.edu (Joshua E Culbertson) writes:
>(kee-ripes you kids work fast sometimes...)

Not that fast. They only managed to get about 200 posts in between the reply
and the article this time ... MY time sense is fine. My NEWSREADER is utterly
plastered.

> and as for desnoirs, he is laughing hysterically from the
>balcony, sitting there perched with a few of his crows, and blasting the
>occasional can of silly string at the crowd. a pie hits him square in the
>shoulder.
> "you're dead, peg leg!!!" he shouts with a smile on his face...

...and a raw rat on his smile, and a coating of anchovies on his raw rat.

"Ye Goddesses and little fishes!"

Sableagle, who wanted the balcony himself now that the Norwegian lasses are
in the scene. Er ... that article _has_ been posted, hasn't it? I haven't
actually seen it yet, but somebody did complain about one of them turning
out to be Swedish. Ever try Icelandic, Chris? Faint taste of sulphur in the
north-east, but quite delectable otherwise.

Cindy Brown

Feb 2, 1995, 1:08:33 PM2/2/95
In article <f2ff...@Okway.okstate.edu>, jmo...@Okway.okstate.edu (Jennifer Moore) writes:

|> >Vic turns to run from the dripping Dread, only to run directly into
|> >aforementioned Othello and, more importantly, aforementioned Cocoanut cream
|> >pie. Othello laughs wildly, and picking up the bottle of Jack Daniels from
|> >the bar, begins spraying the crowd wildly and yelling "Drink up!"
|>
|> Jennifer, still swinging precariously from her rope, navigates in Othello's
|> direction, catching precious droplets of flying Jack on her tongue. "Give it to
|> me, baby!" she screams in ecstasy, her booted feet flying.
|>
|> JM

Othello is distracted by Jennifer hanging above him, so Cindy manages to sneak up behind and pour a bucket of warm fudge over his head. <atleast she didn't make it hot.> Cindy then manages to lob a cake of tofu at Marjean. She winces as she watches it ooze down Marjean's cleavage.

Cindy then finds a bucket of buffalo wings and throws them one at a time at
Jennifer. She wants to see how long Jennifer can hold onto the rope under
fire.

Cindy Brogan Brown cynt...@bnr.ca
Bell-Northern Research Research Triangle Park, NC

"Bunny slippers," she said, "remind me of who I am. You can't get a
swelled head if you wear bunny slippers. ... If I died and found myself
in hell, I could endure the place if I had bunny slippers."

Opinions expressed are mine - not BNR's

Christine Verna Johnson

Feb 2, 1995, 3:21:23 PM2/2/95
In article <3gjdrl$f...@ixnews1.ix.netcom.com> Dark...@ix.netcom.com (Darkwind) writes:
>In <stewartm.5...@cobaf.unt.edu> stew...@cobaf.unt.edu
>(Stewart, Marjean) writes:
>
>>3. Let the silliness begin
>> And with that Marjean hurled a raspberry tart smack into duVivier's
>> nose -- causing him to retort with at cream puff, she ducked and it
>> caught Chris right in Mr. Bunny
>>
>>and the 1st Annual Alt.Vamp's Food Fight was on! and what a glorious
>>row it would be!!!
>>

>Darkwind conjures a meringue and telekintetically smooshes it into
>Marjean's ample decolletage... just barely ducking desnoir's hurled
>chocolate cake.

siege walks in, wearing clothing still stained from her last virtual food
fight. a trifle shy to enter this one, as not only is she new to the
group, she also suspects she is about to witness *greatness*, or even *the
mother of all food fights*! her hands are hidden behind her back.

"may i join this fight? i have a large jar of maraschino cherries and am
looking for folks who can tie cherry stems into knots with their tongues.
. ."

flinging cherries at random, siege enters the fray. . .

Stewart, Marjean

Feb 2, 1995, 6:00:26 PM2/2/95
In article <3gr731$r...@brtph500.bnr.ca> cynt...@brtph895.bnr.ca (Cindy Brown) writes:

>Othello is distracted by Jennifer hanging above him, so Cindy manages to sneak
>up behind and pour a bucket of warm fudge over his head. <atleast she didn't
>make it hot.> Cindy then manages to lob a cake of tofu at Marjean. She
>winces as she watches it ooze down Marjean's cleavage.

GODDAMNIT !!! Who brought health food into this Marjean writhed
<attractively> in disgust as the tofu went liquid in the heat of her bosom

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ter...@delphi.com

Feb 2, 1995, 9:31:14 PM2/2/95
Othello <an18...@anon.penet.fi> writes:

>>Emrys puts on a helmet and runs as fast as he can through this thread
>>just cause he feels like it . . .
>
>"UH-HUH. That's what you think!" Othello yells at Emrys as he runs by.
>Othello grabs the squeeze bottles of ketchup and mayo and mustard from the
>table and chases Emrys down, covering his back and legs until the bottles will
>hold no more. Just then, Xerlia corners Emrys with a bowl of... CHERRIES?!?!

Nobody can just run through!!! Teresa grabs a handful of chocolate mousse
pie and whips it at Emrys just as he falls as a result of Othello's bottles
of doom...she misses and catches duVivier just as he is bending over
on his already dripping buttocks.
Teresa,
who is definitely liking this.

ter...@delphi.com

Feb 2, 1995, 9:38:28 PM2/2/95
Paul Sharpe <psh...@bu.edu> writes:

>Logan feels something squishy splatter on his forehead... he feels for it and
>then realizes what had hit him. "Rat?" Ah yes, he was dealing with vampires
>and it was a food fight. With the combination of the lutefisk, scotch, rat,
>corn, and spit dumped all over him, Logan decides to go take a quick shower as
>the smell is too much to handle. He ducks out the door and returns a few
>minutes later with new clothes (old ones this time) and smelling fresh. (also
>awaiting a new onslaught of substances, and full of ammo)

Teresa notices Logan coming back all squeaky clean. "We can't have that
now can we?" she thinks to herself, grinning evilly. She searches for
the perfect food to splatter him with, ignoring the food she is being
splattered with....what? PIZZAS?...and finally she finds those little
caramels melted into a very messy glob. She quietly (hell, who needs
to be quiet with all the noise in this room) sneaks up to Logan and
smears the caramel onto his face, blinding him...for the moment...
Message has been deleted

Aeryal

Feb 2, 1995, 10:00:43 PM2/2/95
In <pU4Y7IM...@delphi.com> ter...@delphi.com writes:

Aeryal, running from the barrage of goop jewell is about to fling in her
direction, runs right into the two of them. Ducking, she avoids the
projectile hurtling in her direction, causing it to land square in the
middle of Logan's chest. Thinking "There's just no way anyone will be
allowed to stay clean," she pulls Logan and Teresa down to the
mess-covered floor, and begins smearing the two of them with chocolate
pudding, tapioca, mashed potatoes, grapes, creamed corn and various
cream pie residues.

Aeryal

Feb 2, 1995, 10:10:10 PM2/2/95
In <1995Feb3.0...@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu> santarell_ja@indtech.
it.ilstu.edu (ME AGAIN...) writes:

>In article <3gpg5n$d...@ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>, Em...@ix.netcom.com

> "hey, let me have that!" josephe grabs the piece of pizza
> and flings it like a frisbie at jewels. as she retaliate,
> josephe searches for more ammunition. the jar of peanut
> butter sticks out from the rest. grabbing 2 big handfuls
> she sneaks up on aeryal who is currentle having an kiwi war
> with jewels. josephe reaches around from behind, smears the
> peanut butter all over her face, and leaves her hands in
> front of aeryal's eyes, saying "guess who?"

"Now I can't see!" howls Aeryal, turning and flailing her arms at
josephe. She grabs a handful of chocolate chip cookie dough and waves
her hand in front of her, trying to make contact with josephe. Finally
she hits flesh, and as she wipes the peanut butter out of her eyes with
the other hand, she sees that she has just smeared cookie dough all over
Sableagle's lovely feathers. "Let's get 'em Angels," she says, and the
three of them start toward him, hands full of maple syrup and birdseed.

Paul Sharpe

Feb 2, 1995, 10:29:19 PM2/2/95
ter...@delphi.com wrote:

: Teresa notices Logan coming back all squeaky clean. "We can't have that

: now can we?" she thinks to herself, grinning evilly. She searches for
: the perfect food to splatter him with, ignoring the food she is being
: splattered with....what? PIZZAS?...and finally she finds those little
: caramels melted into a very messy glob. She quietly (hell, who needs
: to be quiet with all the noise in this room) sneaks up to Logan and
: smears the caramel onto his face, blinding him...for the moment...

Logan falls down from the sudden disorientation. He claws at his face and
after a few minutes gets the last of the caramel off and proceeds to munch on
it. MMMM!@# Caramel, one of his favorites... now he's just gotta remember
not close his eyes in case they get stuck. <g> Logan stalks off to find his
next victim with his new arsenal...

-Logan
Waiting like a stalking butler.
Brew upon the finger-rest...
-Tool

Paul Sharpe

Feb 2, 1995, 11:01:58 PM2/2/95
Aeryal (Em...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: middle of Logan's chest. Thinking "There's just no way anyone will be

: allowed to stay clean," she pulls Logan and Teresa down to the
: mess-covered floor, and begins smearing the two of them with chocolate
: pudding, tapioca, mashed potatoes, grapes, creamed corn and various
: cream pie residues.

Logan laughs out loud rather uncontrollably, knowing the cleanliness wouldn't
last but about two seconds...

-Logan
Oh yeah, and picking the caramel out of my eyes...

Chris Fieldhouse

Feb 3, 1995, 4:18:05 AM2/3/95
In article <3gqu43$1...@haggis.csv.warwick.ac.uk>, ls...@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr C Newman) writes:

|> Sableagle, who wanted the balcony himself now that the Norwegian lasses are
|> in the scene. Er ... that article _has_ been posted, hasn't it? I haven't
|> actually seen it yet, but somebody did complain about one of them turning
|> out to be Swedish. Ever try Icelandic, Chris? Faint taste of sulphur in the
|> north-east, but quite delectable otherwise.

Icelandic?
Y y y yes, definitely a 'full bodied' species and far more preferable than
Swedes (or Parsnips).
D D D Danes are nice and,
er,
'Liberal'.
Turnips are just plain Dumb.
Norsk are 'cute'.

Chriss.
(Soon to be applying for Norwegian Citizenship)

--
PS. I tried posting this Yesterday, But SINET went into a sulk!
Public Service Anouncement:

Chris's sense of reality has taken a leave of absence.
In the meantime, his sense of the sublime and the rediculous is in charge.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

Chris Fieldhouse can be contacted at "fiel...@oslo.geco-prakla.slb.com", but
can not be held responsible for any mind-warping conversation which may result!

Julieann M. Brown-Micko

Feb 3, 1995, 7:15:19 AM2/3/95

Lovely Aeryal...
: and as she wipes the peanut butter out of her eyes with
: the other hand, she sees that she has just smeared cookie dough all over
: Sableagle's lovely feathers. "Let's get 'em Angels," she says, and the
: three of them start toward him, hands full of maple syrup and birdseed.

jewel, grunting as she leaves the shelter of the banquet table, lunges
for Sableagle...singing the "French-fried parakeet" verse again...

skewers in hand..."Here little birdy birdy bird!"

a greedy gourmand...jewel

jje...@prairienet.org

He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy
But he who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in eternity's sun rise. --Blake

Cynthia Brown P125

Feb 3, 1995, 9:51:54 AM2/3/95

Sorry. <giggle> I just had to see how it splatted. How about some Ben & Jerry's
New York Super Fudge Chunk as a peace offering. I know it's from one of those
northern states but the taste is worth the breach of etiquette. Cindy holds
out a bowl of ice cream to Marjean. ...

Mr C Newman

Feb 3, 1995, 10:24:24 AM2/3/95
In article <3gs6qi$2...@ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>,

Sableagle, temporarily grounded, paints Aeryal with orange sauce, dives
behind the sofa on top of whoever was trying to hide there and slings a
second block of his Sticky Toffee Pudding straight at jewel. Even she
should be slowed down a bit by that. That leaves josephe, who's already
too good at catching him. He lies behind the sofa, *cowering* sincerely,
and readies a bowl of sherry trifle. Well, alcoholic drink trifle. Now,
to time it for josephe's imminent attack ...

Mr C Newman

Feb 3, 1995, 10:36:09 AM2/3/95
In article <aunger1-3101...@mac01.willets2.swarthmore.edu>,
aun...@cc.swarthmore.edu (The Little Bat) writes:

> Silemne noticing Desnoirs joining the fray, finds some Green Gack and
>lobs it at him. Hitting him quite nicely in the face. Silemne quickly
>turns , after a brief moment to admire how much the green slime stuff
>looks like snot.

That's not _taramasalata_, is it? That stuff takes forever to get out of
your feathers! Oops, shouldn't have said that!

Sableagle.

Stewart, Marjean

Feb 3, 1995, 12:12:59 PM2/3/95

>|> GODDAMNIT !!! Who brought health food into this Marjean writhed
>|> <attractively> in disgust as the tofu went liquid in the heat of her bosom
>|>

>Sorry. <giggle> I just had to see how it splatted. How about some Ben &
>Jerry's
>New York Super Fudge Chunk as a peace offering. I know it's from one of those
>northern states but the taste is worth the breach of etiquette. Cindy holds
>out a bowl of ice cream to Marjean. ...

Marjean grins "I'd prefer Blue Bell from Austin -- But you're forgiven"
she said to Cindy, right before she pelted her with Cheetoes

U13...@uicvm.uic.edu

Feb 3, 1995, 12:30:37 PM2/3/95
In article <3gni3j$a...@sndsu1.sedalia.sinet.slb.com>, fiel...@geos01.sinet.slb.com (Chris Fieldhouse) says:

>In article <95031.143...@uicvm.uic.edu>, <U13...@uicvm.uic.edu> writes:
>|>

>|> HEY EVERYBODY! I'VE GOT 10 NORWEGIANS!!! <Arms and legs fly as the first of
>|> the buxom 18 yr old blondes flies across the room and smacks soundly into
>|> duVivier> *SMACK!*
>|>
>|> <One of the male Norwegians crawls out of the bag, sees Marjean, then
>|> quickly wiggles to her side before Timothy can throw him there>
>|>
><snip, snip, snip>
>|>
>|> "C'mon everybody......LETS PARTY!!!"

>One of the Norske Jenter wanders over to the lad with the Water pistol and
>empty Jar of Lutefisk.
>"Halloo, I amm Ingrid, I amm froom Scanddinaviya!"
>Chris's eyes pop wide open!
>
>A quick bite on the neck, a little feed.
>
>"Er du Norsk?"
>"Nej, Jag er Svensk!"
>
>"SWEDISH!
> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
>Chris tries to spit the offending blood out.
>
>"TIMOTHY!
> This means WAR!"
>
>Chriss charges towards Timothy, waving a soup Laddle and firing his water l.
>pisto

Timothy, now also running (towards the giacuzzi) AND ducking phlegm and
creamy stuf of ALL description, says to Chris, "HEY! SWEDISH..NORWEGIAN..
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE? THEY'RE BOTH BLONDES, ARENT THEY?"
He then opens his mouth and gestures for Chris to squirt the pistol, as he
has a taste for Scotch whiskey, taking care not to get a mouthful of lutefish
in the bargain...

Timothy - Desperately seeking sweden...

TALK LATER ABOUT THIS TONITE,,,,M/K UNION I TAKE IT ??? -STEF-

Feb 3, 1995, 2:52:52 PM2/3/95
> "Now I can't see!" howls Aeryal, turning and flailing her arms at
> josephe. She grabs a handful of chocolate chip cookie dough and waves
> her hand in front of her, trying to make contact with josephe. Finally
> she hits flesh, and as she wipes the peanut butter out of her eyes with
> the other hand, she sees that she has just smeared cookie dough all over
> Sableagle's lovely feathers. "Let's get 'em Angels," she says, and the
> three of them start toward him, hands full of maple syrup and birdseed.

Now Now...i cant let this go unabashed....

sadly....(i do...i watch them ALMMOST get sableeagle BUT.... :)

Now...rememeber where we are....he takes josephe to one side....calmly says..
'look....we cant behave like this....' then quickly squishes some watermelon
in her face....

While stef is still relling from ther hilarity of this....

he suddenly see's a large bunny shadow appear, cast onto the nearby wall....

'ooooooh shit.....CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS , get your bunny....'

CHRIS....CHRIS>....help.....

(then stef notices the nearby bowl of jello has mysteriously vanished :>

Cindy Brown

Feb 3, 1995, 3:11:04 PM2/3/95
In article <stewartm.5...@cobaf.unt.edu>, stew...@cobaf.unt.edu (Stewart, Marjean) writes:

Cindy wonders just how good Blue Bell is as she dodges the Cheetos but quickly
gets over her ice cream trance and sends a very stick carmel apple Marjean's
way.

T. Taylor

Feb 3, 1995, 4:14:45 PM2/3/95

Ennui kicks down the door and storms in, wearing nothing but
a suit of chain mail armour. Tucked under one arm is a large
cauldron of boiling oil. In his other hand is a phial of concentrated
habaneros pepper oil.

" Right ! " he shouts, " Its french - fry time...any volounteers ?"

Ennui " Short order bastard"

--
premise premise premise...........false conclusion

StefAlford

Feb 3, 1995, 6:57:26 PM2/3/95
>While stef is still relling from ther hilarity of this....he suddenly

see's a large >bunny shadow appear, cast onto the nearby wall....'ooooooh
>shit.....CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS , get your bunny....'

OK OK! The only way we're gonna get through this is to stick together (and
I don't mean with peanut butter). We'll have to stand back-to-back and
cover for each other. We'll be a tag team. After all, well, you know...
(As soon as Stef turns his back thinking he has found a natural ally in
his namesake, SPLAAAT! So that's where that jello went! HA HA HA.)

Stefan <so it was tricky, sue me...>

a...@skatter.usask.ca

Feb 3, 1995, 7:20:59 PM2/3/95
...A trapdoor, unnoticed by anyone until now, creaks open. Amythyst
cautiously peeks into the gustatory chaos. The shambling masses of
food are hardly the net.paragons.of.elegance that she had come to
expect! "Is this a good time to delurk?", she asked herself. "Probably
not." She starts to lower the trapdoor, thankful to escape the lutefisk
but thinking wistfully of the Scandinavians...

Amythyst
Initiate of the Kielbasa, Keeper of the Pyrohy

Othello

Feb 3, 1995, 8:17:26 PM2/3/95
In article <1995Feb3.0...@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu> santarell_ja@indtech.
it.ilstu.edu (ME AGAIN...) writes:
> "don't worry, honey. i'm not going anywhere," josephe says
> as she spins around. she lashes him with cooked spaghetti
> noddles topped off with mama santarelli's secret sauce and
> giggles at the dumbfounded look on his face as he tries to
> untangle the noodles from out of his hair...

> - mistress josephe (slurping a noodle. "see, i _told_ you
> guys mama sauce is better than ragu or prego!)

No, darlin'. That isn't dumbfounded, that is ecstatic. And Othello is only
trying to get the spaghetti off his head to eat it. Now that's good sauce.
My compliments to the chef.

On the other hand, the bagel with a quart of cream cheese in Othello's left
hand is suddenly transferred to josephe's face. Don't you just love cream
cheese, darlin'? And yes, it is Philadelphia Cream Cheese.

Othello, volunteering for the food fight army...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I can feel it coming
through the tears in the darkness
-Xerlia, 1995

Sean_Wi...@ccmail.us.dell.com
My views, NOT YOURS!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to he...@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to ad...@anon.penet.fi.

ter...@delphi.com

Feb 3, 1995, 8:18:53 PM2/3/95
<jga...@emr1.emr.ca> writes:

>>Dark one gets duVivier right btween the eyes with a bowl of iced pate.
>
> Hmmmm, not my favourite pate, but not bad. Anyone want to
> scrape me off with a baguette?
>
>duVivier, be-meated in the puss
>--
> I caught a falling star. It cut my hands to pieces.

sure, but eat this first, duViv, Teresa yells as she hucks a pan of
double chocolate chewy brownies with fudge icing at him. Watch out
for Vic, duViv, she's in a chocolate craze!

Othello

Feb 3, 1995, 8:22:02 PM2/3/95

Speaking of nobody escaping unscathed, little missy, you seem to be
remarkably clean for someone in this room. Othello launches into an attack
on Teresa, covering her with whipped cream and cherries and nuts and berries
and sugar and spice and all things nice and... There. Now, you look like
you've been in the food fight. One more thing... Othello pulls out a strand
of spaghetti from his neck and says "Mama Santarelli's spaghetti and special
sauce?" as he offers the tidbit to Teresa.

Othello, rats and snails and puppy dog tails, OH MY!

Aeryal

Feb 4, 1995, 2:58:27 PM2/4/95
In <D3E37...@boss.cs.ohiou.edu> cjoh...@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu
(Christine Verna Johnson) writes:

>siege walks in, wearing clothing still stained from her last virtual
>foodfight. a trifle shy to enter this one, as not only is she new to
>the group, she also suspects she is about to witness *greatness*, or
>even *the mother of all food fights*! her hands are hidden behind her
>back.

>"may i join this fight? i have a large jar of maraschino cherries and
>am looking for folks who can tie cherry stems into knots with their
>tongues. . ."

Realizing too late the folly of warning her intended victims, siege
hasn't quite completed her sentence when she is smacked right in the
face with a stack of pancakes. Then melted butter. Then maple syrup.
As she wipes the mess out of her eyes, she catches sight of Aeryal
flipping more pancakes in her direction.

>flinging cherries at random, siege enters the fray. . .

Stewart, Marjean

Feb 4, 1995, 5:22:17 PM2/4/95

>siege walks in, wearing clothing still stained from her last virtual food
>fight. a trifle shy to enter this one, as not only is she new to the
>group, she also suspects she is about to witness *greatness*, or even *the
>mother of all food fights*! her hands are hidden behind her back.

>"may i join this fight? i have a large jar of maraschino cherries and am
>looking for folks who can tie cherry stems into knots with their tongues.
>. ."

Marjean turned briefly to yell "Hey Stefan! -- Somebody's looking for you!"
before fleeing the oncoming kielbasa

Message has been deleted

Xerlia

Feb 4, 1995, 10:46:44 PM2/4/95
In article <202329Z...@anon.penet.fi>, an18...@anon.penet.fi (Othello) writes:
>In article <3gnc8i$7...@ucsu.Colorado.EDU> whit...@ucsu.Colorado.EDU (Emrys)
>writes:
>
>>Emrys puts on a helmet and runs as fast as he can through this thread
>>just cause he feels like it . . .
>
>"UH-HUH. That's what you think!" Othello yells at Emrys as he runs by.
>Othello grabs the squeeze bottles of ketchup and mayo and mustard from the
>table and chases Emrys down, covering his back and legs until the bottles will
>hold no more. Just then, Xerlia corners Emrys with a bowl of... CHERRIES?!?!

Dumping the contents of the bowl over Emrys's head, she turns and bats
her eyes innocently at Othello. "Sure, why not?" He looks at her for
a moment and gets pegged off the back of the head by a piece of smelly
fish....Chris is standing on a table behind, hurling them in all
directions, looking like the fish-vendor from the "Muppet Show"

- Xerlia

ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY

Feb 5, 1995, 10:40:35 AM2/5/95

Stef suddenly looks a bit 'gooed' to say the least, but i can take a good joke.
(as much as anyone can :)

okay stefan....okay....erm....lets go and get marjean then, lets ....
gang up on here....

YEAH! shouts stefan....

stef turns aside to his skull, and whispers, dont worry....i`m sneaking
off to tell marjean that stefan's coming...hahhaaa....

(HEy!! if america can do that to the contra's, then so can i :>

> Stefan <so it was tricky, sue me...>

-Stef, oh...now..my dearie...i`m going to get you hung drawen and quartered 1st
:)

Sylph

Feb 5, 1995, 3:02:19 PM2/5/95

A window slowly opens, and a lithe figure tries to sneak in unnoticed.
She lurks in the corner for a while, fingering her bag. Shrugging finally, she
pulls out a box, opens it, and starts to fling petits-fours at passing
people. Othello, Gideon, josephe, and several others are suddenly pelted with
the colorful chocolates. As she starts to dash back towards the window, she
pulls out a seltzer bottle filled with green liquid. She sprays the nearest
people, and Chris and Logan are soaked with Creme de Menthe.

-Sylph

"What would you do without me? ...Don't answer that."
-Vampire Hunter D's hand

Emrys

Feb 5, 1995, 3:25:13 PM2/5/95
ARRRGGGGGH! Othello and Xerlia were attacking me: (jeez. leave a
thread for a few days and this happens.)

>>>Emrys puts on a helmet and runs as fast as he can through this thread
>>>just cause he feels like it . . .
>>
>>"UH-HUH. That's what you think!" Othello yells at Emrys as he runs by.
>>Othello grabs the squeeze bottles of ketchup and mayo and mustard from the
>>table and chases Emrys down, covering his back and legs until the
>>bottles will hold no more. Just then, Xerlia corners Emrys
>>with a bowl of... CHERRIES?!?!
>
> Dumping the contents of the bowl over Emrys's head, she turns and bats
>her eyes innocently at Othello. "Sure, why not?" He looks at her for
>a moment and gets pegged off the back of the head by a piece of smelly
>fish....Chris is standing on a table behind, hurling them in all
>directions, looking like the fish-vendor from the "Muppet Show"

During all of this, Emrys has been in a catatonic-type trance, trying to
connect with the spirit of Raymond Burr. (well, i had to explain the fact
that I was getting trashed without trashing back somehow, didn't I?)
Gaining full consciousness once more, Emrys discovers Xerlia laughing
about throwing cherries on him and trying to get the spare change out of
his pockets. The desert cart is pushed into the room. Emrys
grabs the six tiered chocolate monstrosity cake and dumps it
unceremoniously on Xerlia's head. Then he fills 30 water balloons
with hollandaise sauce.

"Hey Othello! Look over here!"

Emrys

CATHERINE BROWNING

Feb 5, 1995, 7:43:30 PM2/5/95
In article <3gohuu$4...@spam.csv.warwick.ac.uk> ls...@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr C Newman) writes:
>From: ls...@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr C Newman)
>Subject: Re: Vamp Goddesses and FOOD FIGHT!
>Date: 1 Feb 1995 17:55:42 -0000

>In article <fuster.109...@fas.harvard.edu>,
> fus...@fas.harvard.edu writes:
>>In article <cebro3.32...@MFS04.cc.monash.edu.au>
>> ceb...@MFS04.cc.monash.edu.au (CATHERINE BROWNING) writes:
>>
>>"CHOCOLATE?!?!" Hel! Get your ass over here!!!!!
>>
>>Victoria <opening her mouth and hoping Hel doesn't use it up before she gets
>>to her!!!>
Coming Hel spurts cholate mouse at Victoria..
It starts lossing pressure here have the can...

>Sableagle, who's just elected to give up his perch, having spotted a piece
>of cake lodged on one of Victoria's molars, and fully expects to get into
>trouble for this.

CATHERINE BROWNING

Feb 5, 1995, 7:46:25 PM2/5/95
>From: ter...@delphi.com
>Subject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!
>Date: Thu, 2 Feb 95 21:31:14 -0500

>Othello <an18...@anon.penet.fi> writes:
>
>>>Emrys puts on a helmet and runs as fast as he can through this thread
>>>just cause he feels like it . . .
>>
>>"UH-HUH. That's what you think!" Othello yells at Emrys as he runs by.
>>Othello grabs the squeeze bottles of ketchup and mayo and mustard from the
>>table and chases Emrys down, covering his back and legs until the bottles will
>>hold no more. Just then, Xerlia corners Emrys with a bowl of... CHERRIES?!?!
>

>Nobody can just run through!!! Teresa grabs a handful of chocolate mousse
>pie and whips it at Emrys just as he falls as a result of Othello's bottles
>of doom...she misses and catches duVivier just as he is bending over
>on his already dripping buttocks.
>Teresa,
>who is definitely liking this.

Did some one say chocolate mousse pie......Hel grabs what she can.."
Chocolates always been my weapon of choice." And begins to clinb the table
and fire into the crowd.

ter...@delphi.com

Feb 5, 1995, 8:32:36 PM2/5/95
Othello <an18...@anon.penet.fi> writes:

>Speaking of nobody escaping unscathed, little missy, you seem to be
>remarkably clean for someone in this room. Othello launches into an attack
>on Teresa, covering her with whipped cream and cherries and nuts and berries
>and sugar and spice and all things nice and... There. Now, you look like
>you've been in the food fight. One more thing... Othello pulls out a strand
>of spaghetti from his neck and says "Mama Santarelli's spaghetti and special
>sauce?" as he offers the tidbit to Teresa.
>
>Othello, rats and snails and puppy dog tails, OH MY!

Thanks, Teresa says as she takes the strand of spaghetti from Othello.
However, since you seemed to enjoy covering me with all this food so much
I think I'll see how it feels. Teresa launches into an all out attack on
Othello smothering him with everything and anything she can get her hands
on,,,from chocolate to caramel to pasta and pizza to....gee, you really
look gooey Othello.
Teresa
rats? Where are those dead ones?

Emrys

Feb 5, 1995, 10:00:15 PM2/5/95
Now Teresa is attacking me:

>>Nobody can just run through!!! Teresa grabs a handful of chocolate mousse
>>pie and whips it at Emrys just as he falls as a result of Othello's bottles
>>of doom...

Emrys ducks, obviously.

>>she misses and catches duVivier just as he is bending over
>>on his already dripping buttocks.

Emrys smiles. Nice try. Then he gets out his high pressure whipped
cream dispensor. Range? Only fifty feet, but you make it more if you
shake it up a little.

>>Teresa,
>>who is definitely liking this.

Oh, give us time, Teresa. Give us time. ;)

Emrys

The Little Bat

Feb 5, 1995, 10:14:36 PM2/5/95
In article <3gtih9$7...@dill.csv.warwick.ac.uk>, ls...@csv.warwick.ac.uk
(Mr C Newman) wrote:

> > Silemne noticing Desnoirs joining the fray, finds some Green Gack and
> >lobs it at him. Hitting him quite nicely in the face. Silemne quickly
> >turns , after a brief moment to admire how much the green slime stuff
> >looks like snot.
>
> That's not _taramasalata_, is it? That stuff takes forever to get out of
> your feathers! Oops, shouldn't have said that!
>
> Sableagle.
> --

I don't know if it is taramasalata (what is that?) But since you
have come close enough to ask. . . Silemne opens fire with the can of
whipping cream that she has been hiding behind her back.

carpe noctem que ipsem sufocate
--Silemne
i am the high you can't sustain
NIN

Paul Sharpe

Feb 6, 1995, 4:28:14 AM2/6/95
Sylph (an19...@anon.penet.fi) wrote:

: As she starts to dash back towards the window, she

: pulls out a seltzer bottle filled with green liquid. She sprays the nearest
: people, and Chris and Logan are soaked with Creme de Menthe.

Not so fast my dear... <G>. Logan smells the Creme de Menthe and it brings
back bad memories of his childhood drinking binges. Trying not to lose it on
the spot, he reaches into his jacket and pulls out a squeeze bottle full of
Stolichnaya (sp?) and proceeds to douse Sylph as she prepares to duck out the
window.

: "What would you do without me? ...Don't answer that."

: -Vampire Hunter D's hand

I was wondering when someone would quote that movie... it's my favorite
Japan-imation flick of all time!

-Logan
Put your tongue back in your mouth... it's bad manners.
-Vampire Hunter D

Message has been deleted

Xerlia

Feb 6, 1995, 10:31:25 PM2/6/95
In article <3h3c79$k...@ucsu.Colorado.EDU>, whit...@ucsu.Colorado.EDU (Emrys) writes:

>During all of this, Emrys has been in a catatonic-type trance, trying to
>connect with the spirit of Raymond Burr. (well, i had to explain the fact
>that I was getting trashed without trashing back somehow, didn't I?)

hahaha...good cover, Emrys...

>Gaining full consciousness once more, Emrys discovers Xerlia laughing
>about throwing cherries on him and trying to get the spare change out of
>his pockets. The desert cart is pushed into the room. Emrys
>grabs the six tiered chocolate monstrosity cake and dumps it
>unceremoniously on Xerlia's head. Then he fills 30 water balloons
>with hollandaise sauce.
>
>"Hey Othello! Look over here!"
>
>Emrys

"Mmmmmm, yummy.." Xerlia licks a swirl of chocolate from her lips.
She notices Emrys precariously balancing 30 Hollandaise balloons
with the intention of chucking them at Othello....laughing a bit, she
hurls herself onto his surpised form, and all the balloons explode over
the two of them..."HA! Got ya! ANd me too.....now let's get Othello
GOOD!"

- Xerlia

Mr C Newman

Feb 7, 1995, 7:47:09 PM2/7/95
In article <95032.142...@uicvm.uic.edu>,
<U13...@uicvm.uic.edu> writes:
>After polishing off his 'little Inga', Timothy...covered with various
>substances from the careening and non-symbiotic side-threads, pulls
>out a big police whistle and blows it.....which just so happened to
>be the signal for the pumper truck to use it's MAIN HOSE TO FLOOD THE
>ENTIRE ROOM AND WASH OFF STICKY COMPOUNDS QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The water begins to be pumped in, and Sableagle disentangles himself from
a lot of threads about french-fried parakeets in time to decide against
becoming Sableduck, leap to the window, fling his `knife' into an
important part of the pump aparatus and dive back into one of the more
interesting ones with a double handful of chocolate and chocolate-chip
ice cream and a four-square block of dark chocolate gripped between his
notably incisive incisors.

Mr C Newman

Feb 7, 1995, 9:37:52 PM2/7/95
In article <1995Feb5.02...@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>,
santarell_ja@indtech. it.ilstu.edu writes:

>>> "hey, let me have that!" josephe grabs the piece of pizza
>>> and flings it like a frisbie at jewels. as she retaliate,
>>> josephe searches for more ammunition. the jar of peanut
>>> butter sticks out from the rest. grabbing 2 big handfuls
>>> she sneaks up on aeryal who is currentle having an kiwi war
>>> with jewels. josephe reaches around from behind, smears the
>>> peanut butter all over her face, and leaves her hands in
>>> front of aeryal's eyes, saying "guess who?"

>>"Now I can't see!" howls Aeryal, turning and flailing her arms at
>>josephe. She grabs a handful of chocolate chip cookie dough and waves
>>her hand in front of her, trying to make contact with josephe. Finally
>>she hits flesh, and as she wipes the peanut butter out of her eyes with
>>the other hand, she sees that she has just smeared cookie dough all over
>>Sableagle's lovely feathers. "Let's get 'em Angels," she says, and the
>>three of them start toward him, hands full of maple syrup and birdseed.
>
> grabbing a pile of pancakes, josephe soaks them in the
> syrup and adds them to sableagle's food collect. "look!
> polka dots!"

I'm impressed that I seem to be big enough to collect pancakes as polka
dots.

Sableagle looks momentarily morose at the state of his feathers, and
wonders whether he should have let that pumper-truck wash the place after
all,
he screams and screams and pounds his head against the wall,
but he still
can't shake the image of josephe bending down like that, dripping fudge,
to collect the pancakes. Burnt patches appear on the walls.

"Pancakes in maple syrup are almsot too good for this," he says, picks one
off a fairly clean patch and offers it to josephe. With his other hand, he
reaches round and grasps a folding table (like a folding umbrella). He
points this at a clear space and presses the button. The table unfolds, and
he is holding the serving ladle handle. The table itself is covered in a
momentarily pristine cloth and perfectly laid with Sheffield steel, crystal
glasses and Dresden china plates. No silver in sight. Two comfortable chairs
arrive the same way, and two new candles in ebony holders. He rests a finger
on each, looks at jospehe, lets his eyelids droop for a moment and slides
his gaze downwards. The candles both light themselves. "Would you care to
join me?" he asks her, solicitously holding her chair for her.

Sableagle.

Mr C Newman

Feb 7, 1995, 10:12:30 PM2/7/95
In article <3guh9b$5...@tribune.usask.ca>,

Having just remembered another kielbasa in this party and, more importantly,
who was holding it, one of the Sableagles jumps out of his thread and dives
straight past Amythyst. I don't know where she came from, but it isn't the
sharp end of Derek.

Mr C Newman

Feb 7, 1995, 10:19:07 PM2/7/95
In article <aunger1-0502...@mac15.willets2.swarthmore.edu>,

aun...@cc.swarthmore.edu (The Little Bat) writes:
>In article <3gtih9$7...@dill.csv.warwick.ac.uk>, ls...@csv.warwick.ac.uk
>(Mr C Newman) wrote:
>
>> > Silemne noticing Desnoirs joining the fray, finds some Green Gack and
>> >lobs it at him. Hitting him quite nicely in the face. Silemne quickly
>> >turns , after a brief moment to admire how much the green slime stuff
>> >looks like snot.
>>
>> That's not _taramasalata_, is it? That stuff takes forever to get out of
>> your feathers! Oops, shouldn't have said that!
>>
>> Sableagle.
>> --
>
> I don't know if it is taramasalata (what is that?) But since you
>have come close enough to ask. . . Silemne opens fire with the can of
>whipping cream that she has been hiding behind her back.

Having too much in my ears (thanks, Aeryal!) I thought you were using Greek
Green Gack ... taramasalata. It's sort of sour coleslaw. Anyway, being too
close to easily take evasive action, I'm left with only one option ...
Mouth gaping to swallow as much as possible, I charge down the can and
grasp it firmly, then twist it to one side and have it under my control.
With one arm around your waist, I am free to supply this Cream-for-Whipping
wherever I wish to.

Sableagle.

Othello

Feb 8, 1995, 1:48:18 AM2/8/95
In article <1995Feb7.0...@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu> santarell_ja@indtech.
it.ilstu.edu (ME AGAIN...) writes:

>>On the other hand, the bagel with a quart of cream cheese in Othello's left
>>hand is suddenly transferred to josephe's face. Don't you just love cream
>>cheese, darlin'? And yes, it is Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
>>
>>Othello, volunteering for the food fight army...
>>

> covered in cream cheese, josephe dives for othello,
> determined to get him with his own weapon. at their impact,
> everyone hears a "squish" noise...

Ummmmm. We seem to be stuck together. Not that I mind, darling, but it's that
part where you keep removing the cream cheese from yourself and spreading it
across my face, and my tongue can't quite keep up. Anybody got a crowbar, or
the Jaws of Life or something?

Othello, really enjoying being stuck to josephe..

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I can feel it coming
through the tears in the darkness
-Xerlia, 1995

Sean_Wi...@ccmail.us.dell.com
My views, NOT YOURS!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY

Feb 8, 1995, 9:14:35 AM2/8/95
>>> "Now I can't see!" howls Aeryal, turning and flailing her arms at
>>> josephe. She grabs a handful of chocolate chip cookie dough and waves
>>> her hand in front of her, trying to make contact with josephe. Finally
>>> she hits flesh, and as she wipes the peanut butter out of her eyes with
>>> the other hand, she sees that she has just smeared cookie dough all over
>>> Sableagle's lovely feathers. "Let's get 'em Angels," she says, and the
>>> three of them start toward him, hands full of maple syrup and birdseed.
>> Now Now...i cant let this go unabashed....
>>sadly....(i do...i watch them ALMMOST get sableeagle BUT.... :)
>>Now...rememeber where we are....he takes josephe to one side....calmly says..
>>'look....we cant behave like this....' then quickly squishes some watermelon
>>in her face....
> and she spits some back with a "harumph"!

pissed as a newt, stef wipes his face....
'sooooo its like that is......dishonour me here .....

amongst....we....oooh.h.....'

Stef pulls her to oneside and quickly brings out his cut-throat razor...
a....fond .....gift...
from a long gone grandson...

now....where do we begin....
(at this point in time however, stefan is busy gossiping away to marjean...and
god knows who else.... :P

> - mistress josephe (looking for ammo)
-Stef - Zodiac-
(ahhhh...but you are always smart enough to come UP with ammo...arent we... :>

Nightbringer

Feb 8, 1995, 1:25:36 PM2/8/95
In the midst of all the chaos, Nightbringer appears in one of the corners of
the room. A faint smile touches briefly upon his face as he observes the
combat under way, but soon his eyes are once again the dark pools of despair
they have always been.

"What a waste of immortality," he mutters to himself, "Eternity being
children." Once again, a smile flickers across his face, but only for an
instant. He realizes that he has smiled. For a moment, he seems torn as to
what to do. Smiles are so rare in this Eternity.

A bag of tomatoes appear in his right hand. Left-handed, he begins lobbing
them at one and all.

Nightbringer

lan...@aspen.uml.edu

Feb 8, 1995, 5:01:42 PM2/8/95
Here I am, Stefan! dark one waves cheerfully from atop a solid oak table. And
I have a little surprise awaiting you as well. -dark one with a halo glowing a
top her head, and angelfood cake behind her back.
Message has been deleted

Sylph

Feb 8, 1995, 11:47:14 PM2/8/95

Sylph struggles in the tub that Othello dumped her in, accidentally kicking
dark one several times. The whip cream does get in her eyes, but at least it
covers up the scent of Stolichnaya and orange sauce(from another thread).
Finally, she stands up up the tub, a triumphant figure ...oh wait! A tomato
that Nightbringer threw is heading right for her! She's falling back in!
White goo splashes everywhere, covering everyone indiscriminately. For the
moment, she just sits in the tub, plotting her revenge.

-Sylph

"What would you do without me. ...Don't answer that."
-from Vampire Hunter D

Mr C Newman

Feb 9, 1995, 7:27:18 PM2/9/95
In article <182940Z...@anon.penet.fi>,

an18...@anon.penet.fi writes:

>Ummmmm. We seem to be stuck together. Not that I mind, darling, but it's
>that part where you keep removing the cream cheese from yourself and spreading
>it across my face, and my tongue can't quite keep up. Anybody got a crowbar,
>or the Jaws of Life or something?
>
>Othello, really enjoying being stuck to josephe..

Look do ... oh, erm ... _think_ downwards, Othello. Just _feel_ how close
together you are stuck, and I think the `crowbar' will be provided. >;->=

Sableagle, who'd be jealous if he liked cream cheese.

Mr C Newman

Feb 9, 1995, 9:06:47 PM2/9/95
In article <1995Feb8.2...@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>,
santarell_ja@indtech. it.ilstu.edu writes:
> <sitting down with a raised eyebrow and eating left-over
> pancakes with chopsticks. she motions for the waiter...>
>
> excuse me, but could you bring out some orange-fudge ice
> cream?

[ Generously ] "And get yourself a psychiatrist, too."

Sableagle manages to say, before her words register. His jaw drops open
slightly, which is far enough to impress in normal company and brings
back memories here. His eyes seem to light up as he looks into josephe's.
His lips twitch and curl backwards quirkily as he closes his mouth. A
strange sound, halfway between a sob and a laugh, escapes him. He glances
around, seeing the state of the other people, the walls, the floor, the
roof where the arsonist escaped, the rafters where he got into all of
this in the first place, and the increasing amount of machinery. He flicks
his head round slightly to face josephe again, and the motion continues
down his body, replacing the food-matted black feathers with pristine
matt-black except for a glossy stripe down each side of his chest, converging
towards his navel, a white triangle between them and a black hourglass
shape horizontal at the top. He reaches under the table, brushing one of
josephe's legs just above the knee with a single soft knuckle, and produces
two long, elegant glasses. One of them has a raptor of some sort on it.
The other is momentarily obscured. In his other hand is a bottle of
champagne. He sets the flutes down, removes the wire, reaches up and in
a flash of motion draws his 18" `knife,' slices the side of the bottle's
neck off, sending the cork flying ...
and straightens the bottle without spilling a drop. He pours the pale
yellow sparkle into the raptor glass first, and offers it across to
josephe,

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted