Re: Cops seek warrant to search lying nigger Tiger Woods house

Rusty Trombone

Nov 30, 2009, 10:17:17 AM11/30/09
lying, cheating nigger Tiger Woods won't cooperate with Police so
warrants are sought.
you can take the nigger out of the ghetto but you can't take the
ghetto out of the nigger.

Cops seek warrant to search Tiger's house: report
2009/11/30 08:55:05

The Florida Highway Patrol attempted for a second day to speak with
Tiger Woods and his wife about his early Nov. 27, 2009 car accident,
but were unsuccessful. (Nov. 28, 2009)

Florida police are seeking a warrant to search the house of golfer
Tiger Woods and may plan to lay charges of domestic abuse against his
wife, Elin Nordegren, according to a report on TMZ.com.

Woods and Nordegren have been at the centre of a global media
maelstrom since it was revealed that he had been injured in a one-car
accident on his Orlando property Friday.

Early reports portrayed Nordegren as a hero who freed the injured
Woods from his SUV by using a golf club to smash out the windows.

Since that first report, a number of problems have emerged in Woods's
claim that the accident – in which he backed into a tree and a fire
hydrant – was the result of simple carelessness.

A steady trickle of information now points to a different possibility:
a loud, early morning argument over a National Enquirer story accusing
Woods of an extra-marital affair. Various outlets have speculated that
Woods was attempting to flee his angry wife as she swung a golf club
at his car.

Three times in three days, Woods has refused to speak to police
officers about the accident. If the TMZ report is true, the option for
refused entry may soon be removed.

Meanwhile, Woods published a statement online on Sunday
(web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200911297726222/news/).

"This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way," Woods wrote
in part. "Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false,
unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my
family and me are irresponsible."

Gregory Hall

Nov 30, 2009, 10:27:08 AM11/30/09
"Rusty Trombone" <rustytr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

=======================================

[REPLY]

Woods isn't really a 'nigger' by virtue of the fact that one of his parents
was Chinese or some such oriental garbage. He is like Obama - a half-breed.
Obama is a Mullatto but I'm not sure what Woods should be called. Half
Mongol and half black maybe should be labeled Mongolatto???

--
Gregory Hall

Doc Dice

Nov 30, 2009, 10:58:30 AM11/30/09
On Nov 30, 10:27 am, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> "Rusty Trombone" <rustytrombon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It's funny really. The nigger was touted as a clean, wholesome athlete
and has
many endorsement contracts. I wonder how many he will lose now that
he's shown
to be just another ghetto spear-chucker with street gang darkie
mentality. He's
cheating on his wife and she tried to rearrange his face with a gold
club. He's
typical nig and she's white trash with no sense as to handling the
situation
in a civilized manner.

DD

�n�hw��f

Nov 30, 2009, 11:14:58 AM11/30/09
"Gregory Hall" <greg...@home.fake> pinched out a steaming pile of

> Woods isn't really a 'nigger' by virtue of the fact that one of his
> parents was Chinese or some such oriental garbage. He is like Obama
> - a half-breed. Obama is a Mullatto but I'm not sure what Woods
> should be called.

Your "superior". Therefore, you can call him "sir".

HTH, you racist fuckstump.

Message has been deleted

"The Great One"

Nov 30, 2009, 9:15:10 PM11/30/09

"Gregory Hall" <greg...@home.fake> wrote in message news:3atdpf....@news.alt.net...

> "Rusty Trombone" <rustytr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> lying, cheating nigger Tiger Woods won't cooperate with Police so
> warrants are sought.
> you can take the nigger out of the ghetto but you can't take the
> ghetto out of the nigger.
>
> Cops seek warrant to search Tiger's house: report
> 2009/11/30 08:55:05
>

> The Florida Highway Patrol attempted for a second day to speak with
> Tiger Woods and his wife about his early Nov. 27, 2009 car accident,
> but were unsuccessful. (Nov. 28, 2009)
>

> Florida police are seeking a warrant to search the house of golfer
> Tiger Woods and may plan to lay charges of domestic abuse against his
> wife, Elin Nordegren, according to a report on TMZ.com.
>
> Woods and Nordegren have been at the centre of a global media
> maelstrom since it was revealed that he had been injured in a one-car
> accident on his Orlando property Friday.
>
> Early reports portrayed Nordegren as a hero who freed the injured
> Woods from his SUV by using a golf club to smash out the windows.
>
> Since that first report, a number of problems have emerged in Woods's
> claim that the accident - in which he backed into a tree and a fire
> hydrant - was the result of simple carelessness.

> A steady trickle of information now points to a different possibility:
> a loud, early morning argument over a National Enquirer story accusing
> Woods of an extra-marital affair. Various outlets have speculated that
> Woods was attempting to flee his angry wife as she swung a golf club
> at his car.
>
> Three times in three days, Woods has refused to speak to police
> officers about the accident. If the TMZ report is true, the option for
> refused entry may soon be removed.
>
> Meanwhile, Woods published a statement online on Sunday
> (web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200911297726222/news/).
>
> "This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way," Woods wrote
> in part. "Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false,
> unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my
> family and me are irresponsible."
>

> =======================================
>
> [REPLY]
>

> Woods isn't really a 'nigger' by virtue of the fact that one of his parents
> was Chinese or some such oriental garbage. He is like Obama - a half-breed.
> Obama is a Mullatto but I'm not sure what Woods should be called. Half
> Mongol and half black maybe should be labeled Mongolatto???
> --
> Gregory Hall

A "Chink-coon" !!

Bawk-Bawk-Woods....now feels the "pain" of Kobe Bryant...
for not keepin his "pecker" in his own coop !!
--
John C.

Rusty Trombone

Nov 30, 2009, 11:10:25 PM11/30/09

i agree. like most niggers he is promiscuous like an animal and can't
honor
the vows he made in front of god and his wife. if she has half a brain
she'll
use this as an excuse to divorce his monkey ass and get half of his
money.

RTrombone

"The Great One"

Dec 1, 2009, 2:30:30 AM12/1/09

"Rusty Trombone" <rustytr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:188ead01-84e4-4e76...@g27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

IAWTP !!
--
John C.

Message has been deleted

Rusty Trombone

Dec 1, 2009, 9:42:03 AM12/1/09
Fred Hall wrote:
> No surprise that you would, racist false christian scum

you have a problem with the truth? it's the niggers who are
pure scum. you think they like you because you defend them?
they would just as soon shoot you as look at you, if you're
white that is, i'm sick of these candy-ass libs defending the
shitskins. do you think it's part of affirmative action or what?

RTrombone

�n�hw��f

Dec 1, 2009, 11:00:50 AM12/1/09
=?UTF-8?Q?Usenet_Legends_bobandcarole_=E2=99=A5?=
<usenetle...@yahoo.com> pinched out a steaming pile of

> x-no-archive:
> On Nov 30, 11:14�am, "�n�hw��f" <snuhw...@netscape.net> wrote:
>> "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> pinched out a steaming pile
>> ofnews:3a
> tdpf.s...@news.alt.net:

>> > Woods isn't really a 'nigger' by virtue of the fact that one of
>> > his parents was Chinese or some such oriental garbage. He is like
>> > Obama - a half-breed. Obama is a Mullatto but I'm not sure what
>> > Woods should be called.
>>
>> Your "superior". Therefore, you can call him "sir".
>

> YOU can't spell, you can call us ALL sir ...

Yer wot?

"The Great One"

Dec 1, 2009, 5:12:05 PM12/1/09

"Fred Hall" <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3o1ah5d56965u702t...@4ax.com...

> On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 01:30:30 -0600, "\"The Great One\""
> <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>

> No surprise that you would, racist false christian scum
> --
> "Shit-man" Hall

How's life in that skanky ole moldy trailer on 50 Recan St., "Shit-man" Hall ??

Inhalin' much Stacci-botrus, "Trailer-Park-boi" ??

So Sorry that you survived your stroke !!
--
Your Pal,
John C.

"The Great One"

Dec 1, 2009, 5:14:44 PM12/1/09

"Rusty Trombone" <rustytr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:509f9a92-a04d-4fbd...@n35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

Freddie is the only white-man in his trailer-park.....

All the non-whites call him "Blow-Job Hall" !!
--
John C.

p.s. They especially like the anal-warts on his tongue !!