Time to nominate the AVLV poster of the year!

David Berman

Oct 14, 2010, 3:53:59 AM10/14/10
And my vote goes to Ace*!

Andrew in Alabama

Oct 14, 2010, 3:55:31 AM10/14/10
On Oct 14, 12:53 am, David Berman <x...@gobot.com> wrote:
> And my vote goes to Ace*!

I concur counselor, Ace* rocks!

Evil Elvis

Oct 14, 2010, 3:57:56 AM10/14/10
I vote Ace* for AVLV poster of the decade!

DocTCW

Oct 14, 2010, 3:59:23 AM10/14/10
Ace* has always been #1 in my book!

CyßerHoG®

Oct 14, 2010, 4:06:48 AM10/14/10
Ace* poster of the year, definitely!

Mr. V

Oct 14, 2010, 4:09:03 AM10/14/10
As much as I hate to admit it, Ace* deserves to be poster of the year.

Gary

Oct 14, 2010, 4:13:42 AM10/14/10
On Oct 14, 1:09 am, "Mr. V" <hotsenor...@topnurses.net> wrote:
> As much as I hate to admit it, Ace* deserves to be poster of the year.

Mr. V,

As you know, I'm always in agreement with you. Ace* is the best poster
in the whole wide world and my personal hero. If I was married I'd
want to have a son, just so I could name him Ace* Instead I had to
settle for a cat like you and I call him Ace* my precious while I
stoke him on the front porch of my mobile home in Tennessee.

dr Baf

Oct 14, 2010, 4:16:11 AM10/14/10
I agree, Ace* is the cat's meow!

Walt

Oct 14, 2010, 4:18:10 AM10/14/10
All hail Ace*, poster of the year!

Thomas W

Oct 14, 2010, 4:22:12 AM10/14/10
Ace* is the best. Without him the avlv wouldn't be worth reading.

Ace

Oct 14, 2010, 4:26:52 AM10/14/10
Wow! Thanks everyone! I'm honored!

A*

Marsha

Oct 14, 2010, 7:10:37 AM10/14/10
In article <671b7165-c2f0-4cdd-ad48-4893b92641c2
@w19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, x...@gobot.com says...

> And my vote goes to Ace*!

Ace*, et al, is the nadir.

Double Down Now!

Oct 14, 2010, 7:58:50 AM10/14/10
There's only person deserving truly of such an honor: Mr. Don Strevel

NomenNeisco

Oct 14, 2010, 9:24:38 AM10/14/10
On Oct 14, 12:53 am, David Berman <x...@gobot.com> wrote:
> And my vote goes to Ace*!

de acehole be da bomb
he be da number one poster

love ace dem bones

Split the Eights

Oct 14, 2010, 9:27:42 AM10/14/10
I love Ace* more than life itself!!!!

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Oct 14, 2010, 9:34:20 AM10/14/10
On Oct 14, 4:58 am, "Double Down Now!" <double.down....@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> There's only person deserving truly of such an honor: Mr. Don Strevel

Nay mon caballero I am unworthy to even shine the lofty shoes of the
paragon of splenditude we know and love as that dude, Ace*

Message has been deleted

jerry the jerk

Oct 14, 2010, 7:19:09 PM10/14/10
On Oct 14 2010 12:53 AM, David Berman wrote:

> And my vote goes to Ace*!

wow...I'm relieved! Depending on what qualifications you look for, I was
afraid it was going to be me.
Guess I'll fall in at the bottom of the list.

________________________________________________________________________�

Split the Eights

Oct 14, 2010, 9:15:37 PM10/14/10

Yeah, right below a piece of shit is where a Racist Piece of Shit
falls on the list!

Enjoy your fame john peanut

Skipfromla

Oct 15, 2010, 9:52:50 AM10/15/10
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:53:59 -0700 (PDT), David Berman <x...@gobot.com>
wrote:

>And my vote goes to Ace*!

What is the criteria for this most prestigious award?

Gary

Oct 15, 2010, 10:31:16 AM10/15/10

Skipfromla,

A desperate plea for attention?

Gary

"Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own
father can make you live forever if you telepathically tell him you
accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul
that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a
talking snake to eat from a magical tree..... yeah, makes perfect sense."

Rob Taylor

Oct 15, 2010, 3:33:44 PM10/15/10

I would guess ability to spoof Usenet headers.

Rob "Fancypants" Taylor

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Oct 15, 2010, 5:23:14 PM10/15/10

Hey Skip,
Betcha never knew I was a Mormon for 5 years when you called me a
racist and a bigot. Biggest mistake I ever made in my life was
joining up with those mental patients. Now, you said that you bet I
never read the Book of Mormon. What did you bet because "I Nephi,
being born of goodly parrents"... would like to collect what is due
me.

Sometimes it is better to be wuiet and thought a fool rather than
speak up and remove all dought.

Since I am a racist, just what race are the Mormons??

Don JUst thought I'd rub your nose in there liberal.

Skipfromla

Oct 16, 2010, 1:23:24 AM10/16/10
On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:23:14 -0700 (PDT), "Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!"
<dstr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 15, 8:52�am, Skipfromla <skipfro...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:53:59 -0700 (PDT), David Berman <x...@gobot.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >And my vote goes to Ace*!
>>
>> What is the criteria for this most prestigious award?
>
>Hey Skip,
> Betcha never knew I was a Mormon for 5 years when you called me a
>racist and a bigot. Biggest mistake I ever made in my life was
>joining up with those mental patients. Now, you said that you bet I
>never read the Book of Mormon. What did you bet because "I Nephi,
>being born of goodly parrents"... would like to collect what is due
>me.

Sure, you can have what ever bet we settled on.

Ace

Oct 16, 2010, 8:51:58 AM10/16/10
On Oct 15, 2:23 pm, "Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!" <dstre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Since I am a racist, just what race are the Mormons??

Hebrew / Native American. That makes you a double racist and an anti-
Semite.

A*

Mr. V

Oct 16, 2010, 9:34:07 AM10/16/10
On Oct 16, 5:51 am, Ace <avlvsveryo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dr. Kelly, you being a prominent religious scholar and all, I was just
wondering ...

Can you posit an ethnological and teleological nexus between the
Mormons and the Mayans?

Questions like this keep me awake at night.

Thanks.

*sips coffee, pets cat*

Ace

Oct 16, 2010, 5:56:23 PM10/16/10

Joseph Smith is the one who made this stuff up, not me.
Perhaps this article will be of help:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics_and_the_Book_of_Mormon

A*

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Oct 17, 2010, 2:46:46 PM10/17/10

If i might interject, :)

They aint none.

The Mayans dissipated a few hundred years ago. Joseph Smith, a guy
that used divining rods to fail at finding water and gold, said that a
guy named Nephi (from Middle East) landed in Central America where
there were giraffes and elephants. (I kid you not). Don't feel bad,
Brigham Young later decribed the inhabitants of the Moon!!! Nephi
and his family became the population of that area. Now comes the
interesting part, and think about what I am saying. There is not a
single genetic similarity between any of the present inhabitants of
the Central American Region genetic cde, or the bodies from the time
period of which Nephi was supposed to have landed, and any genetic
code from the Middle East. If there was any relationship between
these peoples there would be some genetic markers. Therre is no
genetic similarities, it does not exist. In fact, science teaches us
that in the past the water level was lower due to ice holding it in
the northern most areas. There was a land bridge between the now
Alaskan US and the old Soviet Union. People past over the the land
bridge to arrive here, There are genetic matches between the present
inhabitants of Siberia and the like and the American Indian. There
are also facial identical shapes and bone structures.
The movement was across the land bridge in the north and not by a
grass boat from the Middle East. The Book of Mormon is crap.
The there is the Book of Abraham which he also got all wrong. The
Book of Abraham is accepted as genuine and correct scripture by Morons
as translated by the supposed gift and power of God...and he got it
wrong. He has no idea that we would one day be able to translate
Egyptian Hieroglyphics. We can read them as clearly as you can read
the paper. He translated a scroll that someone brought to him. He
said that it belonged to Abraham and it said..... It said nothing of
the sort. It was an Egyptian Burial Prayer and had nothing to do with
Abraham, who by the way was Jewish and lived ...not in Egypt! aND HE
WAS SUPPPOSED TO HAVE TRANSLATED IT CORRECTLY BY THE GIFT AND POWER OF
gOD. wHAT PROBABLY HAPPENED IS THAT HE NEEDED AN EGO BOOST AND DID
HIS SONG AND DANCE. (DAMNED caps key!)
I made a mistake of joining the Mormons in my teenage years.Biggest
freakin mistake made for few years.

OK, off the soap box for now. :)

Don

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Oct 17, 2010, 3:51:31 PM10/17/10
On Oct 14, 2:53 am, David Berman <x...@gobot.com> wrote:
> And my vote goes to Ace*!

Ace is the BOMB! OOOPS! I'd better not say that on the Internet.
Some Bell is going off in "Etlana" and the black choppers are coming
to get me.

~D