Nevadas eminent Domain initiative....

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 1, 2010, 8:30:07 PM11/1/10

Just Asking

Nov 1, 2010, 10:21:44 PM11/1/10
On Nov 1, 7:30 pm, "Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!" <dstre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Tell corps to stay the hell outta your front yard!
>
> http://www.8newsnow.com/story/5532166/nevadas-eminent-domain-initiati...

WTF?
This is talking about things in 2007 and 2008 and the article is
copyrited in 2006.
(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Nothing like Current Affairs!

Split the Eights

Nov 1, 2010, 11:55:24 PM11/1/10

That's our man on the pulse of Las Vegas... don stevoli...

Gary

Nov 2, 2010, 11:45:31 AM11/2/10
On 11/1/2010 8:55 PM, Split the Eights wrote:
\

> That's our man on the pulse of Las Vegas... don stevoli...

Split the Eights,

Strevel gets all his local Las Vegas news and info from the online
edition of the R-J/Sun. All the news that's fit to steal from a webpage
he reads in TN.

Gary

"Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own
father can make you live forever if you telepathically tell him you
accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul
that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a
talking snake to eat from a magical tree..... yeah, makes perfect sense."

Gary

Nov 2, 2010, 11:56:40 AM11/2/10
On 11/1/2010 5:30 PM, Not in Las Vegas Don, in TN! wrote:
> Tell corps to stay the hell outta your front yard!
>

> http://www.8newsnow.com/story/5532166/nevadas-eminent-domain-initiative-would-limit-property-seizures?redirected=true

Not in Las Vegas Don,

I don't know how things work in Tennessee where you live Strevel, but in
Nevada, eminent domain is used by the Government, not "corps" (sic).

Also doonie, question 2 on the 2010 ballot follows, and it has nothing
to do with eminent domain.

The Nevada Appellate Court Amendment, Question 2 will be on the November
2, 2010 ballot in Nevada as an legislatively-referred constitutional
amendment. The measure proposes allowing lawmakers to create an
intermediate appellate court between the district courts and Nevada
Supreme Court.[1][2]

Give us more of your infinite wisdom on eminent domain, Strevel

Maybe if you'd VOTE in Nevada, like you say you do, you'd have the
slightest bit of factual knowledge of what goes on in a voting booth in
Nevada, but alas... you live in TN.

octoad

Nov 2, 2010, 4:09:03 PM11/2/10

"Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!" <dstr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You'll be glad to know that it passed both times it was on the
ballot........in 2006 and 2008.

Since its been law for 2 years now, I guess telling the "corps" (whatever
that is) to stay outta your yard is kinda pointless.

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 2, 2010, 8:43:20 PM11/2/10
On Nov 2, 9:56 am, Gary <Gary...@Yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 11/1/2010 5:30 PM, Not in Las Vegas Don, in TN! wrote:
>
> > Tell corps to stay the hell outta your front yard!
>
> >http://www.8newsnow.com/story/5532166/nevadas-eminent-domain-initiati...

> Not in Las Vegas Don,
>
> I don't know how things work in Tennessee where you live Strevel, but in
> Nevada, eminent domain is used by the Government, not "corps" (sic).
>
> Also doonie, question 2 on the 2010 ballot follows, and it has nothing
> to do with eminent domain.
>
> The Nevada Appellate Court Amendment, Question 2 will be on the November
> 2, 2010 ballot in Nevada as an legislatively-referred constitutional
> amendment. The measure proposes allowing lawmakers to create an
> intermediate appellate court between the district courts and Nevada
> Supreme Court.[1][2]
>
> Give us more of your infinite wisdom on eminent domain, Strevel
>
> Maybe if you'd VOTE in Nevada, like you say you do, you'd have the
> slightest bit of factual knowledge of what goes on in a voting booth in
> Nevada, but alas... you live in TN.
>
>         Gary
>
> "Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own
> father can make you live forever if you telepathically tell him you
> accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul
> that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a
> talking snake to eat from a magical tree..... yeah, makes perfect sense."

...watch him jump! :) Hi Paw Kettle.......

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 2, 2010, 8:50:23 PM11/2/10
On Nov 2, 9:45 am, Gary <Gary...@Yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 11/1/2010 8:55 PM, Split the Eights wrote:
> \
>
> > That's our man on the pulse of Las Vegas... don stevoli...
>
> Split the Eights,
>
> Strevel gets all his local Las Vegas news and info from the online
> edition of the R-J/Sun. All the news that's fit to steal from a webpage
> he reads in TN.
>
>         Gary

Wart, Do your math again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTv6fFLVi4Q
Something is wrong with your numbers. But, you know that:) Walt, you
are correct, I am not in NV today. I will be in the AM after that
flight from .....you tell me. :)

We are voting on a corral issue as well. All corrals must have four
posts and be three logs high. Tell me how it goes. :) You'll find
something.

Ace

Nov 3, 2010, 2:01:53 AM11/3/10
On Nov 2, 7:45 am, Gary <Gary...@Yahoo.com> wrote:
> Strevel gets all his local Las Vegas news and info from the online
> edition of the R-J/Sun. All the news that's fit to steal from a webpage
> he reads in TN.

You and Strevel could be twins.

A*

Ace

Nov 3, 2010, 2:02:56 AM11/3/10
On Nov 2, 7:56 am, Gary <Gary...@Yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 11/1/2010 5:30 PM, Not in Las Vegas Don, in TN! wrote:
>
> > Tell corps to stay the hell outta your front yard!
>
> >http://www.8newsnow.com/story/5532166/nevadas-eminent-domain-initiati...

> Not in Las Vegas Don,
>
> I don't know how things work in Tennessee

Chuck, everyone knows you live in Tennessee as well.

A*

Gary

Nov 3, 2010, 11:45:15 AM11/3/10
On 11/2/2010 5:50 PM, Not in Las Vegas Don, in TN! wrote:

> Wart, Do your math again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTv6fFLVi4Q
> Something is wrong with your numbers. But, you know that:) Walt, you
> are correct, I am not in NV today. I will be in the AM after that
> flight from .....you tell me. :)
>
> We are voting on a corral issue as well. All corrals must have four
> posts and be three logs high. Tell me how it goes. :) You'll find
> something.

Not in Las Vegas Don,

So when you told us yesterday that you were sitting on your deck in
VEGAS drinking coffee and petting the dogs, that was a lie? You can't
tell the truth about anything Strevel. You're a genetic liar. You have
to lie. It's in your blood.

No wonder you can't vote in Navada. You're too stupid and, based on
Nevada'a ranking on the stupid scale, that's saying something.

Oh, BTW.... Harry Reed won. By more than a "few hundred votes" (sic).
Thought I'd let you know that.

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 3, 2010, 1:33:25 PM11/3/10

hell naw. Mine is much much bigger.

If you compare his nose with my nose, I win. Twins my ass.

D~

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 3, 2010, 1:35:48 PM11/3/10

Ya want to know Chucks street address, his tag number or his telephone
number, how about his SSN. I have it all in the event it is ever
needed. How about a picture of him taking out the trash? (In a
Stewey Family Guy voice) Oh yea baby, oh yea.

D~

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 3, 2010, 1:38:02 PM11/3/10

So, I guess you'll feel right at home here, huh. It is do fun to poke
at you. You respond to stimulus every time.

Yea, Hairy Reed won, damn it. It always pays to do the political shit
he does. Sad, so sad, but he did kiss OBamas ass and carry his
water.

Don

Message has been deleted

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 3, 2010, 1:44:39 PM11/3/10

Hey. reach across your chest and slap the shit outta Walt for being
who he is. :) He is such a Moron.

Don

Corey

Nov 3, 2010, 1:57:44 PM11/3/10
To: Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!
Re: Re: Nevadas eminent Domain initiative....
By: Las Vegas Don, in Vegas! to alt.vacation.las-vegas on Wed Nov 03 2010 10:38 am

so I guess he will still live in that expencive condo for now.

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 3, 2010, 4:09:57 PM11/3/10

> so I guess he will still live in that expencive condo for now.

......expensive is how it is spelled. Expencive is not a word. If i
CAN USE SPELL CHECK EVERBODY ELSE KAN TWO, DAMNIT. :)

Just thought I'd share. :)

Two homes, Vegas and Memphis. What is hard about that?? aND HOW IN
THE HELL DID YOU FIND OUT i LIVE IN THE CONDOS ACROSS FROM THE OLD
wOOLWORTH AND 7-11. dAYUM, CAINT KEEP A SECRET AROUND HERE!!

Later gator,
Don

Corey

Nov 3, 2010, 4:48:49 PM11/3/10
To: Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!
Re: Re: Nevadas eminent Domain initiative....
By: Las Vegas Don, in Vegas! to alt.vacation.las-vegas on Wed Nov 03 2010 01:09 pm

sorry, I was posting it from my bbs system and there is no spell checker,
still any adult should that word too. hmm, note to self. never post message
with low blood sugar.

Walt

Nov 3, 2010, 6:22:15 PM11/3/10
In article <7f3fa500-1859-4890...@26g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>,

"Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!" <dstr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Not in Las Vegas Don,
> >
> > So when you told us yesterday that you were sitting on your deck in
> > VEGAS drinking coffee and petting the dogs, that was a lie? You can't
> > tell the truth about anything Strevel. You're a genetic liar. You have
> > to lie. It's in your blood.
>

> You gots cooties.
>

> Sorry, I can't pass up the hilarity and humor of you. What the hell
> are you talking about. I don't keep a log book just fr your
> approval. Hey, I'll be in Mesquite later today. Tell me I'n not.
> I'll probobly stop off at the Jack in the Box, get my license renewed
> down the hill across the parking lot and I might even go buy some
> groceries at the Smiths. And, oh yes, I am not there either, ya imp.
> hahahaha
>
> Walt, who freakin cares? I don't care where you live, where you go
> and what you do. Normal people don't. But you do give me some
> laughs.
>
> D~, not where I am hahahaha

Don, for some reason you keep using my name and disparaging me even though I
haven't posted anything to or about you in weeks and weeks. What's up with
that? Are you trying to provoke a response, or are you just confused, or both?
You've been told repeatedly that Gary is not me. I have never questioned where
you live. I'm not in the least interested where you live.

--- Walt

Split the Eights

Nov 3, 2010, 8:13:42 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 3:22 pm, Walt <n...@none.void> wrote:
> In article <7f3fa500-1859-4890-8cf6-fd3f8dea1...@26g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>,
>    --- Walt- Hide quoted text -

Walt,

It's an I-D-10-T error... don is one big I-D-10-T!

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 3, 2010, 8:44:30 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 3:48 pm, "Corey" <co...@tsgc.dyndns.org.remove-crn-this>
wrote:

No problem. I was having fun with you. :) You can see where I hit
the "caps" key and was just to freakin lazy to fix it. :) yup, I am
so human as well.

Don

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 3, 2010, 8:47:02 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 5:22 pm, Walt <n...@none.void> wrote:
> In article <7f3fa500-1859-4890-8cf6-fd3f8dea1...@26g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>,

Problem is I put both of you guys in the same bucket of cow poop. Is
it unfair? Yes, but I do. You are a good man and I need to try to
remember where I put my altzhiemers meds. :) I just respond to the
post and really don't have a deep nd abiding relationship with either
persona.

Don

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 3, 2010, 8:49:18 PM11/3/10

Did I tell you that I am redundant as well?

D~

Las Vegas Don, in Vegas!

Nov 3, 2010, 8:48:53 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 7:13 pm, Split the Eights <argus...@hotmail.com> wrote:

How dare you say that you ...you ...person of questionable mental
abilities. How damned dare you! psssssst. What the hell does that
mean.

D~

Ace

Nov 4, 2010, 2:09:03 AM11/4/10
On Nov 3, 2:22 pm, Walt <n...@none.void> wrote:
> Don, for some reason you keep using my name and disparaging me even though I
> haven't posted anything to or about you in weeks and weeks.  What's up with
> that?  Are you trying to provoke a response, or are you just confused, or both?
> You've been told repeatedly that Gary is not me.  I have never questioned where
> you live.  I'm not in the least interested where you live.

Shut the hell up, Gary.

A*

Gary

Nov 5, 2010, 10:25:17 PM11/5/10
On 11/3/2010 1:09 PM, Not in Las Vegas Don, in TN! wrote:

>> so I guess he will still live in that expencive condo for now.
>
> .......expensive is how it is spelled. Expencive is not a word. If i

> CAN USE SPELL CHECK EVERBODY ELSE KAN TWO, DAMNIT. :)
>
> Just thought I'd share. :)
>
> Two homes, Vegas and Memphis. What is hard about that?? aND HOW IN
> THE HELL DID YOU FIND OUT i LIVE IN THE CONDOS ACROSS FROM THE OLD
> wOOLWORTH AND 7-11. dAYUM, CAINT KEEP A SECRET AROUND HERE!!
>
> Later gator,
> Don

Not in Las Vegas Don,

Jesus. I forgot all about the high rise CONDO you said you were buying
in Vegas.

It looks like you forgot about it too.

Gary

Nov 5, 2010, 10:25:24 PM11/5/10
On 11/3/2010 10:35 AM, Not in Las Vegas Don, in TN! wrote:

> Ya want to know Chucks street address, his tag number or his telephone
> number, how about his SSN. I have it all in the event it is ever
> needed. How about a picture of him taking out the trash? (In a
> Stewey Family Guy voice) Oh yea baby, oh yea.
>
> D~

Not in Las Vegas Don,

We all know ChuckK's street address. It's on the Clark County assessors
website.

I'd like his tag number, telephone number and SS#. The picture of him
taking out the trash would be a bonus. Post it all on Flicker. You ought
to be able to do that with all your website knowledge.

Ace*

Nov 6, 2010, 3:49:48 AM11/6/10
On Nov 5, 6:25 pm, Gary <Gary...@Yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 11/3/2010 10:35 AM, Not in Las Vegas Don, in TN! wrote:
>
> > Ya want to know Chucks street address, his tag number or his telephone
> > number, how about his SSN.  I have it all in the event it is ever
> > needed.  How about a picture of him taking out the trash?  (In a
> > Stewey Family Guy voice) Oh yea baby, oh yea.
>
> > D~
>
> Not in Las Vegas Don,
>
> We all know ChuckK's street address. It's on the Clark County assessors
> website.
>
> I'd like his tag number, telephone number and SS#. The picture of him
> taking out the trash would be a bonus. Post it all on Flicker. You ought
> to be able to do that with all your website knowledge.

And yet you can't do the same. 'cause you're a liar.

A*

Ace*

Nov 6, 2010, 9:25:23 AM11/6/10
On Fri, 05 Nov 2010 19:25:17 -0700, Gary wrote:

> Jesus.

I am studying theology. Never use His name in vein in front of Ace*
again.

Understand? I know where you live. Get it?

A*

Ace*

Nov 6, 2010, 9:40:21 AM11/6/10

Forgery.