(AC 704 in NC) 30s MWC iso BI WM for 3some

Rocky and Candy

Mar 2, 2008, 8:14:40 AM3/2/08
MWC in the Charlotte, NC area ISO BI WM 30 years or older for 3somes.
We are not looking for a 1 night stand but would like to get to know
someone and become friends and get together on a regular basis. Must
be clean D/D free and very discrete. MUST BE FREE SATURDAY NIGHTS.
She is 44 5'5",150lbs. He is 37, 5'10", 245lbs and bi curious!Replies with
pictures will be answered first. Only 30 and over need respond all others
will
not be answered. Serious inquiries only please.Reply to
naughty...@adelphia.net or (IM) at rockya...@yahoo.com

Lipika Sen

Oct 9, 2021, 9:11:19 AM10/9/21
We are crazy to provide the full service of our client. udaipur call girls is going to be very happy to spend a crazy night with a do not miss this opportunity to have their hands and spend a night with our beautiful body that lust with a girl it will experience the refreshing experience of your life.
https://www.anisharoy.com

Sanvi Sharma

Dec 22, 2021, 7:04:44 AM12/22/21