Do you hate Microsoft ?

John Fromes

Jan 28, 2003, 10:18:09 AM1/28/03
Here is a 300K video file for all people who stand united against MICROSOFT !

http://sonnyboo.com/sonnyboo/video/CONSP_PV.mpg

Plenty more where THAT came from...

www.sonnyboo.com

Let the REVOLUTION BEGIN !

Peter Bjørn Perlsø

Jan 28, 2003, 3:13:48 PM1/28/03
John Fromes <johnf...@excite.com> wrote:

> Here is a 300K video file for all people who stand united against MICROSOFT !
>

> http://sonnyboo.com/sonnyboo/video/CONSP_PV.mpg

Not Found
The requested URL /sonnyboo/video/CONSP_PV.mpg was not found on this
server.

--
:o) Peter - http://titancity.com/about.html
http://haxor.dk/islamnyt/

chris7m

Jan 28, 2003, 4:14:29 PM1/28/03
johnf...@excite.com (John Fromes) wrote in message news:<b5715bda.03012...@posting.google.com>...

Dude, this is freakin hilarious !!!!!!!

Michele Tavares

Jan 29, 2003, 10:01:33 AM1/29/03
> > http://sonnyboo.com/sonnyboo/video/CONSP_PV.mpg
>
> Not Found
> The requested URL /sonnyboo/video/CONSP_PV.mpg was not found on this
> server.

Worked for me....

http://sonnyboo.com/sonnyboo/video/CONSP_PV.mpg

Michele Tavares

Jan 30, 2003, 9:39:00 AM1/30/03
no_spam@invalid_email.com (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_Bj=F8rn_Perls=F8?=) wrote in message news:<1fpilms.1ugkoioacnoriN%no_spam@invalid_email.com>...

> John Fromes <johnf...@excite.com> wrote:
>
> > Here is a 300K video file for all people who stand united against MICROSOFT !
> >

> > http://sonnyboo.com/sonnyboo/video/CONSP_PV.mpg
>
> Not Found
> The requested URL /sonnyboo/video/CONSP_PV.mpg was not found on this
> server.

Perhaps the Evil ways of Billy Gates had somehow managed to STOP this
freedom message before it got out, but it seems to be working now.

LET THE REVOLUTIONS BEEGIN ! The Matrix is really about the facist Bil
Gates regime & what will happen if we DON't STOP Microsoft ! We'll all
be delusional drones working 9 to 5 in dayjobs slaving away for the
Man & the Man is BILL GATES - who's head will be preserved for all
eternity in a hydraulic, slushy tube controlling our lives.

John Fromes

Feb 7, 2003, 9:18:05 PM2/7/03
> Here is a 300K video file for all people who stand united against MICROSOFT !

> http://sonnyboo.com/sonnyboo/video/CONSP_PV.mpg

And now the entire movie is ONLINE -> watch as our Anti-Bill Gates
team strike back aginst the evil doers at Microsoft.

http://www.sonnyboo.com/onlinemovies/consp.htm

Legions of ANTI MICROSOFT warriors are arming for WAR !

http://www.movieflix.com/movie_info.mfx?movie_id=2355

http://www.undergroundfilm.com/films/detail.tcl?wid=1003038

http://www.radicalzoo.com/clip_play.php?c_id=1034

http://www.singlereel.com/directory/clip-19765.html