LOOKING FOR PARTICIPANTS FOR PSYCHOLOGY STUDY ON WHAT MAKES/DOESN'T MAKE SOMEONE RELIGIOUS

1 view

james.st...@googlemail.com

Nov 27, 2008, 7:00:28 PM11/27/08
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WHAT MAKES SOME PEOPLE RELIGIOUS? AND EQUALLY
WHAT MAKES OTHERS NOT?

AND HOW CREATIVITY RELATES TO THIS?

If so, I could really use your help.

I am looking for non-religious individuals.

Especially those with scientific or academic qualifications/background
to help me with my Undergraduate Psychology Theses from the University
of Strathclyde in Glasgow, UK.

WHAT’S REQUIRED: TO FILL IN A SIMPLE ONLINE SELF-REPORT QUESTIONNAIRE
THAT TAKES 10 MINUTES.

The data is completely anonymous and confidential

Purpose: Data will be used for a study looking at relationship between
creativity, science and religion.

How do you get involved:
Visit: http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?7D59352A7A3A2027

Or,

ADDRESS: Psychology department,
University of Strathclyde.
Graham Hill building.
40 George Street.
Glasgow.
G1 1QE

The Psychology Department Research Ethics Committee of the University
of Strathclyde has reviewed and approved this research study.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.