InsurGentile - Waffen BS Shitposter Division

Waffen BS

May 7, 2023, 3:17:48 PM5/7/23
Waffen BS Shitposter Division Recruitment Brochure

|| in$u®Gënti£ë ||

▌│█║▌║▌║ Get your skull frisked for free. ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bitmessage broadcast: BM-NBpAvkZ4feycXne5D7ee77YmSAjW8xQc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Waffen BS Shitposter Division
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Waffen BS seeks streetwise shitposters to join the ranks of our
elite forces.

Become a Waffen BS officer with our fast track training program.

Officer candidate school includes these rank classifications:

Private Poster
Seargent Shitter
Trollieutentant
Master Baiter
Colonel Cackler
Comptroller
Holy Shitlord
Papal Bull Shitter
Bullshiteer General

With our training you will gain a sense of esprit de corpophille,
bullshitting the world like a boss.