How do I prioritise one source of headers over another by default

uni_rule

Jun 24, 2022, 1:26:48 AM6/24/22
Sometimes ES can find posts and sometimes AIOE can, but what I don't
understand is how to make ES the default server for loading headers
rather than setting it manually in folder settins for every group I
look at?
Sent via Agent on an old thinkpad I dug out an ewaste bin

Ralph Fox

Jun 24, 2022, 2:27:24 AM6/24/22
Folder >> Default Properties >> News Access Plan

will set it for all groups *except those where you have overridden
it in "Folder >> Properties" or "Folder >> Property Schemes"

In other words: if you want to set it in one place, then set it in
"Folder >> Default Properties" and turn off all your overrides in
"Folder >> Properties".

(FWIW I get headers in all servers and prioritize where I get bodies.)
--
Kind regards
Ralph