Origin of this?

Terry Pinnell

Sep 5, 2021, 8:12:13 AM9/5/21
Could someone please remind me of the likely source of emails that Agent
displays like this?

--------------------
I have presents and cards ready for Tuesday. Can you please let me know if y=
ou won=E2=80=99t be at the tasting on Tuesday and I will make sure your name=
s are on the cards.=20
--------------------

The header includes:

Using 'Message|Launch in browser' opens it in my text editor.

Terry

Ralph Fox

Sep 5, 2021, 2:27:33 PM9/5/21
Turn off "View >> Display as Raw Message".
Ctrl+R turns this on and off. You may have accidentally pressed Ctrl+R once.

From Forté's Agent Newsreader FAQ:

Why do I see "=" or "=20" signs at the end of many lines in received messages?

<https://web.archive.org/web/20200627063700/http://www.forteinc.com/agent/faq.php#EFFC9EA52494428D85256C7A001EDDEE>

If the Wayback timeline bar covers the top of the FAQ article, you may need to scroll up a bit.

--
Kind regards
Ralph