Few Newbie Qs about Usenet Newsgroups !

Linux Booter

Apr 9, 2022, 2:33:41 PM4/9/22

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Few Newbie Qs about Usenet Newsgroups !
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 00:01:38 +0530
From: Linux Booter <linux...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.culture.usenet

Hello !

I have a few questions regarding newsgroups.

-How does one become a moderator of a usenet newsgroup?

-How to find if any newsgroup has a moderator or the newsgroup is not
moderated ?

- How to find out who is the moderator of a newsgroup

( I know posting these questions on a newsgroup is the obvious solution,
but please lets consider that the newsgroup has infrequent activity and
no one replies, then can obtain the above information from external
sources? Does usenet servers have websites etc to get the above
information..

I tried to google it but could not find the answer.

thanks.