Path not displayed in messages

Charlie Roberts

Sep 10, 2020, 10:43:15 AM9/10/20

Sorry for the cross positing - do not know which NG is
the most appropriate one for this question(s?).

I moved from Giganew to Usenetserver and I find that
the Path is no longer displayed as it was in Giganews.
All my messages now sport a header like this.

----------------------------------
From: Gary Dingle <garyd...@adam.com.au>
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Copying text from Subject Line in the Message Pane
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 23:31:41 +0930

I thoght that the Path (bang format) was standard and that
Usenetserver is somehow hiding it. The Path is not displayed
in any of the NGs I read - it is always what is shown above.

Is this allowed? Why would Usenetserver do this?

tia
charles