how grind are pursue teaching at a high school level

Marika

Jan 3, 2024, 11:49:14 PMJan 3

I just watched a documentary about Terri Schiavo (the lady who was in a
vegetative state for 15years until they removed her feeding tube and she
died in 2005)
I watched it because her story always fascinated me back when it happened.
Anyway, they showed a lot of clips from all the legal fights back then
(tube in, tube out, tube in, tube out….it was insanity) when there were
hundreds of pro-life protesters at her facility, and her husband feared for
his life because they hated him for fighting the parents to remove the
tube. So these crowds of people were pretty rabid, same group(s) as the
anti-abortion movement, and they interview one of the protesters who’s
surrounded by signs about Jesus and SANCTITY OF LIFE and whatnot.
So they ask her what she would say to the husband if she talked with him
and she responds “I WOULD KILL HIM”. She totally said that without a drop
of self awareness.
And that’s why even if I’m pro-life, I could never ever NEVER take these
pro-life groups seriously.

PS take my tubes out if I’m ever in that situation. For god’s sake do not
wait 15 years. Do it within like 15 hours.