episodes thru Feb 2024 possible spoiler

Marika

Feb 3, 2024, 11:11:03 PMFeb 3

We close with Nik back with baby Ace, comforting Laura.

I hope Esme and Spencer show up again.

Chavez is currently filming the Menendez story. Many believe he is talented
enough that he will keep getting work, and never return.

The previous Spencer seems ill fitted for the grown up role.

Some people even suggested that Sonny’s real life son who portrayed Adam
could serve as a Spencer recast

If you haven’t seen Friday’s episode, I will not spoil it here who the FBI
agent turned out to be. But, again, a blond recast of a previously very
brunette character. Interesting Carly did not recognize him, nor did Anna.
Some think this may be Sonny’s swan song.

So, who shot at Sonny and Ava. It had to be someone with an insider’s
knowledge.

Here are some speculations:

A reprogrammed Jason
Brick
Mrs. Wu

It will be interesting to see who the other arms purchasers are. Perhaps
the answer will lead us to the Metro Court shooter.

Some people are suggesting Liz will finally win back Jason this time. I
would be fine with it. I have never liked the Finn character and hate him
with her. I hate them together even more after this absurdly written
malpractice interlude. Why pay malpractice insurance if your insuror will
not even help investigate.

Since the Muldoons lost money due to Carly’s insider trading, they should
have sued her and Aurora. Will the article about Carly do any real damage?
Will it expose that Carly was the guilty one? And that she is sleeping with
the guy who gave her the job?

Will Alexis hire the young reporter to work for the invader?

And who believes Carly really had a contract ready for Tracy to sign? She
probably had ten permutations. I refuse to believe Tracy signed the
contract without reading it.

And who believes Carly has any fashion sense? She showed up for her first
meeting in bed clothes. A negligee or camisole or something like that. Is
she turning the magazine into a Victoria’s Secret?