housewife here. i am mostly speaking out

Marika

Feb 8, 2024, 8:48:59 AMFeb 8

Marianne williamson dropped out yesterday

Why does anyone support her

I have listened to her speeches . She starts out well, then devolves into
conspiracy and appears to support putin

Why do people contribute to her and show up at her appearances

Adjacent to a perennial one-percenter? Ooooh, almost as impressive as
knowing KSorbs

Marika

Feb 8, 2024, 9:43:22 AMFeb 8
had heard rumblings that there would be outreach to retired judges to serve
as immigration judges.

There have been a number of articles published in the past about proposed
changes in the immigration system as far as legal representation.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hamedaleaziz/immigration-judges-court-interpreters-videos

They are now giving the immigration claimants their rights to
representation via video.

Three immigration judges commented on the inadvisability of this process.
The third one, Judge Burkhart - I think. I think i might know her

Also btw, my former boss had a stroke and will retire, or may have already.
So are some other former coworkers