6th grade of being sick

1 view

Marika

Feb 15, 2024, 8:14:20 PMFeb 15

At least with ivanka’s surgeries, as many things as she’s had done, you can
still see the same person in her younger photos.

Marika

Feb 15, 2024, 8:29:46 PMFeb 15
Marika <marik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At least with ivanka’s surgeries, as many things as she’s had done, you can
> still see the same person in her younger photos.

I went back to the jewish deli this morning, no herring.
But this time I asked. You gots herring? “Yes, we have creamed”
I asked why it’s not in the glass showcase with all the other dishes.
“Because we needed to make room for Passover foods”
So they probably had it last time I went too, I just didn’t ask last time.

Meanwhile I drove by the old property and noticed “Hey the cheremkha is
actually STILL THERE!” In full bloom now. (It’s like the only thing left
that he didn’t cut down)
But he changed the shape, apparently pruned it so it would look more
“suburban”.
It’s now shaped like a tree that a child would draw. Looks like a giant
lollipop.

Marika

Feb 15, 2024, 8:32:14 PMFeb 15
How does an octopus camouflage itself

This is what will allow us to escape all viruses of all kinds

But we have to be nice to octopuses so they teach us this predator
avoidance technique

https://www.pressconnects.com/story/news/education/2016/06/01/how-does-octopus-camouflage-itself/85256950/

Finally, a unique way that octopuses use camouflage is by changing the
color of their skin. Octopuses can control the color of their skin because
they have special cells in their skin that are filled with different
colors. These cells are usually yellow, red or brown, and are attached to
small muscles that can change the size of the color cell. To change the
color of their skin, octopuses will make the color cells bigger or smaller
by stretching or relaxing their muscles. For example, let’s focus on cells
with red pigment. If an octopus relaxes the muscles connected to its red
color cells, these cells will become really small and we would not be able
to see red on the octopus’ skin. However, if the octopus stretches the
muscles connected to its red color cells, these cells will also stretch and
get bigger so that we would be able to see lots of red on the octopus’
skin. So, by changing the sizes of all the different color cells, the
octopus can very rapidly create complex patterns that allow it to better
blend in with its surroundings.

Marika

Feb 15, 2024, 8:58:29 PMFeb 15
The only serious side effects of zpac is that it cures strep throat.