looking for a graphic designer to blanket my bed

Marika

Jan 10, 2024, 12:36:17 PMJan 10
I think people who pay that much attention to details are really just
missing out on the cooler stuff.

I think the thing that bothered me the most about the exchange was her need
to rationalize away why some people got selected and she didn't. Her
rationalization made me mad -- talk about pot kettle back. What I really
wanted to say was that my memory of her production was that hers was awful
too. I suspect that while her decisions and program knowledge are as good
as anyone's but they called her boss who didn't give her big plus marks on
production. That was one of the very specific questions that the reference
checkers had to ask. I suspect that her production did her in more than
anything.

On another note, someone on the chat boards said (and said with alleged
authority) that the company will be opening another 75 interviews to those
who were first rejected under the "not qualified" line of rejections.
Therefore, there is a possibility that they may yet add her name. I am
out altogether. Everyone I know got the same canned email. They never
addressed anything else that one might have alleged.

I think it is possible that if somene has enough brains they will sue them
for arbitrary and capricious. How would they know that exactly 75
additional people they previously called qualfied are suddenly going to
become qualified.

And I continue to marvel that the one clerkwith the bar membership who
never did anything but 12 years of secretary work got through both sets of
interviews. Shameful.

That Coumadin is truly a dangerous drug. My dad had several
hospitalizations owing to the difficulty of stabilizing the levels of the
drug. He had what in other persons would have been minor issues, but these
blossomed further because of the difficulty of stanching that blood let.
The one thing that I perceived about his state was that he was very
depressed but that this was really the weakness and low blood pressure that
was registering. So it's reassurance they really need when they have this
Coumadin problem. Yes it takes a while to regulate it.

Marika

Jan 10, 2024, 12:37:07 PMJan 10
I’d love to know exactly what Barr had planned to charge the governors of
their own states with.... governing?