Real Estate unpublished children’s book

M Kfivethousand

Nov 2, 2023, 6:21:01 PM11/2/23

I recall hearing that soy was bad for menopause, about 10 yrs ago.... Something about linking to estrogen receptors.
Which is fine by me because I dont eat soy, never did. (I think vegetarians who eat 3 tofu meals per day are misguided morons).
I'll have edamame beans occasionally though, I like the spicy ones at Japanese restaurants. But all this health craze soy tofu based vegetarian crap, and called things like chik-n or beef-not or whatever, is just that. Crap.

Anybody who is a vegetarian and thinks they need soy/tofu, just to add protein to their diet is a retard, too. Ain't nobody in America, including vegetarians, who ever died of low protein. It's like they think meat and tofu is the only thing that exists that has protein in it.

And the "need meat for iron" thing is crap, too.

I eat probably 1 ounce of meat per year, maybe even less. And have never eaten a vitamin pill in my life. I donate blood every 6 months and they always measure iron levels before you're allowed to donate. My iron levels are always triple that of the 3x daily vitamin popping meat eater donors, many of which get rejected for iron poor blood. People are morons.

mk5000

Ooooh
Elle est là juste pour gagner
Ne la crois pas une seconde
Ooooh
Comme un thriller pas cher--Traduction de « Maroon 5 – Ladykiller