Marilyn Monroe is Hispanic-her mother b.Piedras Negras, Mexico.

repo

Mar 16, 2010, 11:39:08 PM3/16/10
http://www.bloghost.be/marilynmonroe/

Early life
Marilyn Monroe was born under the name of Norma Jeane Mortenson in the
charity ward of the Los Angeles County Hospital[1][2] . According to
biographer Fred Lawrence Guiles, her grandmother, Della Monroe
Grainger, had her baptized Norma Jeane Baker by Aimee Semple McPherson.
[3] She obtained an order from the City Court of the State of New York
and legally changed her name to Marilyn Monroe on February 23, 1956.

Her Mexican born mother, Gladys Pearl Monroe (b. Piedras Negras,
Mexico)

GeekBoy

Mar 17, 2010, 12:09:41 AM3/17/10
AND YOU FUCKED UP NASTY ASSED RACIST LATRINOS WONDER EVERY ONE OF YOUR
"COUNTRIES' ARE NASTY ASS FUCKED UP TURD WORLD SHIT-HOLES.

Samoa

Mar 17, 2010, 3:04:14 AM3/17/10
On Mar 16, 9:09�pm, GeekBoy <ge...@geekthree.com> wrote:
> AND YOU FUCKED UP NASTY ASSED RACIST LATRINOS WONDER EVERY ONE OF YOUR
> "COUNTRIES' ARE NASTY ASS FUCKED UP TURD WORLD SHIT-HOLES.

Any society is ultimately only as good as its people, and Spain dumped
its criminals onto Spanish colonies in the Americas. That's why
Spansih speaking Latin America is so fucked up. Those people are pigs.
They aren't descended from scientists and engineers.

descended from Spanish criminals:

from the book "From Columbus to Castro", by Eric Williams, copyright
1970.
page 37
In June 1497, on the occasion of Columbus' third voyage, a general
order was issued to all justices in Spain authorizing the
transportation to Hispaniola of criminals - with the exception of
heretics, traitors, counterfeiters and sodomites - in commutation of
death or prison sentences.

from the book "Great Conquerors of South and Central America", by A.
Hyatt Verrill, copyright 1929
page 2.
It was natural that the men selected by leaders of such expeditions as
set sail for the New World were a far from desirable type as colonists
or settlers. The hazards of the voyages and explorations called for
men of a reckless, daring, unprincipled type. Later on Spain sent some
of her best citizens to guide the development of colonial life, but it
must be admitted that in the first stages of the venture the
participants, in considerable number, were actual or potential
criminals, smugglers, pirates, and thugs. Among the early adventurers
it was only by chance that now and then was found an out-at-elbow
cavalier, a ne'er-do-well scion of nobility, or some restless,
romantic soul of wealth and station.

in Hispaniola:
from the book "The Conquest of Paradise'" by Kirkpatrick Sale,
copyright 1990
page 156
....the Spaniards now on the island (Hispaniola), some 630 of
them in 1495, perhaps as many as a thousand by 1500, and none too
savory a lot. They were more "canalla" than "hidalgo" now, for most
of the gentlemen had chosen to return to Castille, and those left
behind, like those who could be attracted out, came largely from the
lower rungs of Spanish life, some of them, Fernando reported, with
clipped noses and ears, sure signs of convicted robbers in Castille as
in Espanola.

http://countrystudies.us/angola/3.htm
Most of the Portuguese who settled in Angola through the nineteenth
century were exiled criminals, called degredados, who were actively
involved in the slave trade and spread disorder and corruption
throughout the colony.

Samoa

Mar 17, 2010, 3:07:44 AM3/17/10
GeekBoy <ge...@geekthree.com> wrote:
> AND YOU FUCKED UP NASTY ASSED RACIST LATRINOS WONDER EVERY ONE OF YOUR
> "COUNTRIES' ARE NASTY ASS FUCKED UP TURD WORLD SHIT-HOLES.

Chili is the only relatively prosperous Spanish speaking Latiin
American country. After the big earthquale, you were abler to see why.
The people in power have non-Iberian European family names. Including
the President, Michelle Bachelet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Farkas
Leonardo Julio Farkas Klein (b. March 20, 1967 in Vallenar) is a
Chilean businessman and philanthropist of Hungarian and Jewish
descent.
Farkas studied commercial engineering at the University of Santiago,
Chile. …..
Farkas returned back to Chile to manage the family business. Farkas
has stakes in several industries, the mining sector being the most
important.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/12/1526995/chile-faces-huge-recovery-cost.html
03.12.10
New Economy Minister Juan Andres Fontaine is sticking by another
campaign vow: 1 million new jobs and an average growth rate of 6
percent during Pinera's four-year term. In comments Friday, Fontaine
predicted growth of 4.5 percent to 5 percent this year, before picking
up for the rest of the term.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704548604575097470953978034.html
MARCH 2, 2010
The streets in Concepcion, which suffered widespread looting on
Monday, were empty early in the day as the city was under a curfew
until noon local time. Mayor Jacqueline Van Rysselberghe said the
arrival of troops backed by armored military vehicles had calmed
tensions.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704541304575099941334358142.html
MARCH 4, 2010
We now have to rethink our entire agenda, our focus and our government
goals," says Felipe Kast, a key adviser to Mr. Piñera and the
country's soon-to-be minister of planning.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703429304575095390923844812.html
MARCH 2, 2010
By contrast, the country's modern high-rises withstood the tremendous
shaking because of standards adopted in 1996, said Christian Seal,
professor of civil engineering at the University of Santiago de
Chile…..
Mirko Boskovic, a 43-year-old manager with the Chilean postal service
near Santiago

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704300004575096003014328896.html
MARCH 2, 2010
"There was a failure of communication that resulted in a delayed
diagnosis of the gravity of the situation and a delayed response,"
said Guillermo Holzmann, a Chilean political scientist.
Controlling looting has become a primary concern. On Sunday, Ms.
Bachelet deployed 10,000 troops and put two Southern regions under
curfew and military command. That wasn't enough, and some 7,000
additional troops, including armored cars, were dispatched Monday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Chilean
Between 1850 and 1950, 25,000 to 30,000 French people immigrated to
Chile[2]. The country received the fourth largest amount of French
immigrants to South America after Argentina (239,000), Brazil (40,000)
and Uruguay (more than 25,000).
The French came to Chile in the 18th century, arriving at Concepción
as merchants, and in the mid-19th century to cultivate vines in the
haciendas of the Central Valley, the homebase of world-famous Chilean
wine. The Araucanía Region also has an important number of people of
French ancestry, as the area hosted settlers arrived by the second
half of the 19th century as farmers and shopkeepers. With akin Latin
culture, the French immigrants quickly assimilated into mainstream
Chilean society.
From 1850 to 1950, around 25,000 Frenchmen immigrated to Chile. 80% of
them were coming from Southwestern France, especially from Basses-
Pyrénées (Basque country and Béarn), Gironde, Charente-Inférieure and
Charente and regions situated between Gers and Dordogne[3].
Most of French immigrants settled in the country between 1875 and
1895. Between October 1882 and December 1897, 8,413 Frenchmen settled
in Chile, making up 23% of immigrants (second only after Spaniards)
from this period. In 1863, 1,650 French citizens

Samoa

Mar 17, 2010, 3:16:32 AM3/17/10
On Mar 16, 9:09�pm, GeekBoy <ge...@geekthree.com> wrote:
> AND YOU FUCKED UP NASTY ASSED RACIST LATRINOS WONDER EVERY ONE OF YOUR
> "COUNTRIES' ARE NASTY ASS FUCKED UP TURD WORLD SHIT-HOLES.

I find it to be so pathetic that Hispanicks can;t create their own
successful countries, so try to instead claim they made the USA
great. What they do is get out the microscope and try to find any
Hispanicks living in the USA by the early 1900's, and then make it
appear as if such people were essential to bringing the USA to world
prominence. And then the demands to make Spanish our official
language.

Patxi Romero

Mar 17, 2010, 1:08:51 PM3/17/10
Me molestas. ¿Hay punto alguno detrás de tus balbuceos sin fin?

Saludos,

Patxi

"repo" <Kcaj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Metspitzer

Mar 17, 2010, 2:14:10 PM3/17/10

Sounds right to me

Bert Hyman

Mar 17, 2010, 1:35:15 PM3/17/10
In news:ce5cc511-2535-4f0c...@30g2000yqi.googlegroups.com
repo <Kcaj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Early life

So what?

Is "virtue by association" any better than "guilt by association?"

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Mr.Sandman

Mar 17, 2010, 10:24:58 PM3/17/10

I did my own research on the net, her mother was born in Piedras Negras
but they were Americans who went there to work on the railways.
Her mother had a broad round race, which could suggest many ethnic
groups. Some sites suggest that she could be descended from Italians.
Marilyn collected Mexican art, she, like Elisabeth Taylor, converted to
Judaism,so Jews can claim her as one of their own.
This tells me that Marilyn must have felt like a very mixed person.

mollys...@gmail.com

May 18, 2020, 6:54:31 AM5/18/20
Marilyn Monroe's mother was not Hispanic. Her grandparents went down South for work and had Marilyns mother Gladys. They returned back to the United States.You can go online and look up the lineage. There's no Hispanic, she was just born in Mexico.

mollys...@gmail.com

May 18, 2020, 6:56:38 AM5/18/20
Marilyn converted to Judaism, so she could marry Aurther Miller who was Jewish. Elizabeth Taylor converted to marry Mike Todd.