Trance Music

Bun Mui

May 30, 2001, 11:02:43 PM5/30/01
Is E-Type - Jaguar an example of Trance Music?

Comments?

Bun Mui

JustmeŽ

May 30, 2001, 11:27:56 PM5/30/01
Bun like, said in article <nviR6.6441$gg2....@news1.mts.net>, and like, I
thought that, you know, I had to saysomething back:

>Is E-Type - Jaguar an example of Trance Music?

Honey, after a little Rohibnol (aka
Ruffies), it's _all_ Trance music.

Hope this helps!

--Ginny

"Die Screaming"
--Jonathan Blaque

Martin Ambuhl

May 31, 2001, 2:36:31 PM5/31/01
Bun Mui wrote:

> Is E-Type - Jaguar an example of Trance Music?

No, an XKE is heaven on wheels.

bruce bowser

Mar 19, 2023, 2:03:25 PM3/19/23
On Wednesday, September 6, 2000 at 2:10:48 AM UTC-4, Richard Fontana wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Garry J. Vass wrote:
> > Then came "acid rock", whose meaning is clear enough...
> I've never been completely clear on just what "acid rock" referred to.
> If it meant "rock associated with psychedelia, the LSD culture, etc.",
> that would probably include at least two different styles of rock (though
> roughly from the same period). What are some agreed-upon examples of
> "acid rock"?
>
> And what's "acid jazz"? And "acid house"? EMWTK.

I never cared for the "acid" term in acid jazz, because of the druggie connotations, but you know our generation is a bit dated. Yet, this lady told me that on You Tube there were somewhat commercial-free stints of music playing on ghetto inner-city radio stations during the late 1980's and early 1990's that resemble throwing you into an absolute trance. YouTube play:

Frankie Knuckles -- A New Reality (2004)
Jinksys68 (start 32:00 sec)

bruce bowser

Mar 19, 2023, 2:04:53 PM3/19/23
Here is the You Tube link: -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T4dCFGcXFE