My green gun! No sound, no explosions.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 1, 2022, 2:09:05 AM8/1/22

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/592548412412428

Magical what, the 7 Kg bullet moving UP!

It weighs more than the balsa gun.

Anyone ever seen a bullet go down a barrel?

Right in my garage, as the origin of quintillion dollar enterprises and economies, over the coming millenia.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 1, 2022, 4:19:34 AM8/1/22
Strange, no american seems interested!
Are they turning christan?

Kerr-Mudd, John

Aug 1, 2022, 5:27:41 AM8/1/22
You might (or might not) get more interest in a sci.physics type group.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Hibou

Aug 1, 2022, 5:40:37 AM8/1/22
Frightening.

I understand a mouse scampered back into its hole.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 1, 2022, 8:25:53 AM8/1/22
To be a mice, or a man, is the question.

I was humiliated the most in this newsgroup, by the great-great physicists here, for my new ideas in physics, so this my kind information to them.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 1, 2022, 8:28:15 AM8/1/22
On Monday, 1 August 2022 at 22:25:53 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Monday, 1 August 2022 at 19:27:41 UTC+10, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> > On Mon, 1 Aug 2022 01:19:32 -0700 (PDT)
> > Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Strange, no american seems interested!
> > > Are they turning christan?
> > You might (or might not) get more interest in a sci.physics type group.
> >
> > --
> > Bah, and indeed Humbug.
> To be a mice, or a man, is the question.

Oops that seems to be a grammatical mistake!
Unless by "a mice" we mean a "nation of mice".
Actually, super-nations of mice!

Lionel Edwards

Aug 1, 2022, 11:37:20 AM8/1/22
If you want to flatten your enemy you could fire a rolling-pin at him?

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 1, 2022, 6:45:09 PM8/1/22
Good enough for captive mice, like you all here.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 1, 2022, 8:44:24 PM8/1/22
Megatons of mice!

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 1, 2022, 8:52:49 PM8/1/22
Or gigatons of millimice!

More honourable than hollow men, stuffed men, etc.

Hibou

Aug 2, 2022, 3:22:44 AM8/2/22
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railgun>

I suppose particle accelerators are electric guns, as are the electron
guns in cathode-ray tubes.

There's not much that's new.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 2, 2022, 3:34:17 AM8/2/22
No. They are not linear motors operating on self-induced magnetic fields from very high currents.

> There's not much that's new.

Very rare, to come up with an experiment that revises the fundamentals of science, and creates businees worth quintillions over the years.

I shall post more videos of my new invention at work in my facebook and youtube accounts.

Not that I expect surly racist and bigoted mice to turn into men, but one has one's priorities, like making life better for the grandchildren and their friends, and all their descendants.

Hibou

Aug 2, 2022, 3:51:25 AM8/2/22
Le 02/08/2022 à 08:34, Arindam Banerjee a écrit :

> I shall post more videos of my new invention at work in my facebook and youtube accounts.
>
> Not that I expect surly racist and bigoted mice to turn into men, but one has one's priorities, like making life better for the grandchildren and their friends, and all their descendants.

By making a better gun? Has that worked in the past?

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 2, 2022, 4:44:59 AM8/2/22
The gun is one application.
Others include tunneling and faster than light travel, without pollution.
Or plain air travel, mostly done at hypersonic speeds in near space.
Then ships, submarines, trains, etc

I expect my grandchildren to roam around the solar system in comfort. And their descendants too, when not mining asteroids, manufacturing stuff, even doing agriculture in space.

A few generations after that, most humans will live outside Earth.

>Has that worked in the past?

Yes, worked very well for Europeans to wipe out stone age people and grab their lands.
USA, #1, accordingly.

Nicer to exploit asteroids and planets, NOT our sacred Moon.

My gun will target incoming missiles, asteroids, etc. so far as my efforts may go.
I have written to the Australian Govt. but they have not replied so far.

Otoh, if nicely asked, I could design a warplane that could fire multiple hypersonic missiles from space.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Kerr-Mudd, John

Aug 2, 2022, 5:17:23 AM8/2/22
On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 08:22:37 +0100
Hibou <h...@b.ou> wrote:

> Le 01/08/2022 à 16:37, Lionel Edwards a écrit :
> > On Monday, August 1, 2022 at 10:40:37 AM UTC+1, Hibou wrote:
> >>
> >> Frightening.
> >>
> >> I understand a mouse scampered back into its hole.
> >
> > If you want to flatten your enemy you could fire a rolling-pin at him?
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railgun>

Feh, that uses ordinary Newtonian physics.

> I suppose particle accelerators are electric guns, as are the electron
> guns in cathode-ray tubes.
>
> There's not much that's new.

Richard Heathfield

Aug 2, 2022, 5:24:28 AM8/2/22
On 02/08/2022 10:17 am, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 08:22:37 +0100
> Hibou <h...@b.ou> wrote:

>>> If you want to flatten your enemy you could fire a rolling-pin at him?
>>
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railgun>
>>
> Feh, that uses ordinary Newtonian physics.

Not necessarily. You don't have to fire rolling pins; you could
fire custard, or ketchup, or quicksand.

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk

Hibou

Aug 2, 2022, 6:47:51 AM8/2/22
Le 02/08/2022 à 09:44, Arindam Banerjee a écrit :
> On Tuesday, 2 August 2022 at 17:51:25 UTC+10, Hibou wrote:
>> Le 02/08/2022 à 08:34, Arindam Banerjee a écrit :
>>>
>>> Not that I expect surly racist and bigoted mice to turn into men,
>>> but one has one's priorities, like making life better for the
>>> grandchildren and their friends, and all their descendants.
>>
>> By making a better gun?
>
> The gun is one application.
> Others include tunneling and faster than light travel, without pollution. [...]
>
>> Has that worked in the past?
>
> Yes, worked very well for Europeans to wipe out stone age people and grab their lands.
> USA, #1, accordingly. [...]

Do I deduce that you're in favour of killing off indigenous peoples?

Well, well!

> My gun will target incoming missiles, asteroids, etc. so far as my efforts may go.
> I have written to the Australian Govt. but they have not replied so far. [...]

Get the faster-than-light travel going, is my advice. Then they won't
see you coming.

Peter Moylan

Aug 2, 2022, 8:44:33 AM8/2/22
On 02/08/22 20:47, Hibou wrote:
> Le 02/08/2022 à 09:44, Arindam Banerjee a écrit :

>>> By making a better gun?
>>
>> The gun is one application.
>> Others include tunneling and faster than light travel, without
>> pollution. [...]
>>
>>> Has that worked in the past?
>>
>> Yes, worked very well for Europeans to wipe out stone age people and
>> grab their lands.
>> USA, #1, accordingly. [...]
>
> Do I deduce that you're in favour of killing off indigenous peoples?

I don't often defend Arindam, but in this case I'd say that your
deduction is way off base. Let us acknowledge sarcasm where it is
legitimately used.

>> My gun will target incoming missiles, asteroids, etc. so far as my
>> efforts may go. I have written to the Australian Govt. but they
>> have not replied so far. [...]

The Australian government - well, probably the Australian Public Service
- is smarter than I would have guessed.

> Get the faster-than-light travel going, is my advice. Then they won't
> see you coming.

Especially if you arrive the previous night.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 2, 2022, 9:33:00 AM8/2/22
On Tuesday, 2 August 2022 at 20:47:51 UTC+10, Hibou wrote:
> Le 02/08/2022 à 09:44, Arindam Banerjee a écrit :

> >> By making a better gun?
> >
> > The gun is one application.
> > Others include tunneling and faster than light travel, without pollution. [...]
> >
> >> Has that worked in the past?
> >
> > Yes, worked very well for Europeans to wipe out stone age people and grab their lands.
> > USA, #1, accordingly. [...]
>
> Do I deduce that you're in favour of killing off indigenous peoples?

I am not European. I am of Indian origin. Indigenous people thrived and thrive in India.
These days true I have acquired Australian citizenship, and I am glad to see that unlike in US, where they make loud and constant whoopee about their great greatness while forgetting the role their guns played upon the natives to create that exultant state, there is regret and some degree of atonement by recognition of past harms, in Australia.

> Well, well!
> > My gun will target incoming missiles, asteroids, etc. so far as my efforts may go.
> > I have written to the Australian Govt. but they have not replied so far. [...]
>
> Get the faster-than-light travel going, is my advice. Then they won't
> see you coming.

It should take 50 years, as things are, to go beyond the speed of light. I don't think I will live till then but who knows if some guy with money and with brains/iq 140 points higher than a jellyfish gives me all I need then it will take me 10 years max.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 2, 2022, 9:45:46 AM8/2/22
On Tuesday, 2 August 2022 at 22:44:33 UTC+10, Peter Moylan wrote:
> On 02/08/22 20:47, Hibou wrote:

> >> The gun is one application.
> >> Others include tunneling and faster than light travel, without
> >> pollution. [...]
> >>
> >> Yes, worked very well for Europeans to wipe out stone age people and
> >> grab their lands.
> >> USA, #1, accordingly. [...]
> >
> > Do I deduce that you're in favour of killing off indigenous peoples?
> I don't often defend Arindam, but in this case I'd say that your
> deduction is way off base. Let us acknowledge sarcasm where it is
> legitimately used.

You have no wits to understand either fact or sarcasm, Moylan. You will always remain a loudmouth pretentious mediocrity. Good for nothing good, suck up. Bogans are far more useful.

> >> My gun will target incoming missiles, asteroids, etc. so far as my
> >> efforts may go. I have written to the Australian Govt. but they
> >> have not replied so far. [...]
> The Australian government - well, probably the Australian Public Service
> - is smarter than I would have guessed.

Here a Moylan, there a Moylan, everywhere a useless Moylan-Moylan.
Hollow men, jumpy, apprehensive, at most stuffed with straw.
Well, not entirely useless, for some fun is provided, naturally warped though.
Sad, really - in general.
More disgusting than sad, to anyone with sense.
The Howard govt assault on industrial research has brought these worthless cretins from academia to the fore.
Bullying kids does not help to solve new problems let alone make inventions and discoveries.

> > Get the faster-than-light travel going, is my advice. Then they won't
> > see you coming.
> Especially if you arrive the previous night.

Idiotic. Fool here can never be original, has to regurgitate century old jokes about relativity.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Sam Plusnet

Aug 2, 2022, 9:48:22 AM8/2/22
On 02-Aug-22 10:24, Richard Heathfield wrote:
> On 02/08/2022 10:17 am, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 08:22:37 +0100
>> Hibou <h...@b.ou> wrote:

>>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railgun>
>>>
>> Feh, that uses ordinary Newtonian physics.
>
> Not necessarily. You don't have to fire rolling pins; you could fire
> custard, or ketchup, or quicksand.

But can you use it to fire a non-Newtonian fluid?

--
Sam Plusnet

Richard Heathfield

Aug 2, 2022, 10:19:39 AM8/2/22
Let's find out.

You stand right there at that end. I'll stand at this end, I'll
load it up with custard, and we'll see whether the rail gun cares
what goes in this end before it fires it out at your end at 2
miles a second. Blink and you'll miss it.

If you like, I can add prunes, although perforce they would have
to be Newtonian prunes.

Sam Plusnet

Aug 2, 2022, 4:30:07 PM8/2/22
On 02-Aug-22 15:19, Richard Heathfield wrote:
> On 02/08/2022 2:48 pm, Sam Plusnet wrote:

>>> Not necessarily. You don't have to fire rolling pins; you could fire
>>> custard, or ketchup, or quicksand.
>>>
>> But can you use it to fire a non-Newtonian fluid?
>
> Let's find out.
>
> You stand right there at that end. I'll stand at this end, I'll load it
> up with custard, and we'll see whether the rail gun cares what goes in
> this end before it fires it out at your end at 2 miles a second. Blink
> and you'll miss it.
>
> If you like, I can add prunes, although perforce they would have to be
> Newtonian prunes.

Shouldn't that be Newtonian apples?

If I have a rail gun, I want to fire some real rails.

--
Sam Plusnet

Jerry Friedman

Aug 2, 2022, 7:10:50 PM8/2/22
On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 8:19:39 AM UTC-6, Richard Heathfield wrote:
> On 02/08/2022 2:48 pm, Sam Plusnet wrote:

> >> Not necessarily. You don't have to fire rolling pins; you could
> >> fire custard, or ketchup, or quicksand.
> >>
> > But can you use it to fire a non-Newtonian fluid?

> Let's find out.
>
> You stand right there at that end. I'll stand at this end, I'll
> load it up with custard, and we'll see whether the rail gun cares
> what goes in this end before it fires it out at your end at 2
> miles a second. Blink and you'll miss it.

I'd be happy to stand in front of a railgun loaded with custard. Anyway,
Arindam's current (NPI) railgun is the slow-motion kind.

--
Jerry Friedman

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 2, 2022, 8:00:22 PM8/2/22
It is a working model of a rail gun of new design.
Low voltage, heavy rolling bullet.

> --
> Jerry Friedman

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 3, 2022, 1:03:46 AM8/3/22

Hibou

Aug 3, 2022, 1:23:55 AM8/3/22
Le 03/08/2022 à 00:10, Jerry Friedman a écrit :

> Arindam's current (NPI) railgun is the slow-motion kind.

I've long had a soft spot for the slug as a unit of mass (32.174 lb)....

Peter Moylan

Aug 3, 2022, 1:54:07 AM8/3/22
I suppose I should be happy that the snails in my garden are much
smaller than that.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 3, 2022, 1:55:12 AM8/3/22
On Wednesday, 3 August 2022 at 15:23:55 UTC+10, Hibou wrote:
> Le 03/08/2022 à 00:10, Jerry Friedman a écrit :
> >
> > Arindam's current (NPI) railgun is the slow-motion kind.

This is some admission - I was denied a PhD by RMIT University as the board said that I had not made a
rail gun despite my supervisor being involved in my work for many months.
I suppose certain things are impossible to deny.
At least the Moylan types are not saying that I got someone to pull it along by a string!
They had made even more stupid comments about my earlier videos.

> I've long had a soft spot for the slug as a unit of mass (32.174 lb)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0
This armature on a smaller gun with the same voltage, moves faster as it has half the weight.
The heavy weight was to show the effect of a heavy bullet going down the rails.

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/1259941144778794
shows what happens when the slope is too steep.
The anti gravity effect is certainly there, for the centre of gravity for the system went up by 15mm
and sideways about 66cm.
This is the most important science experiment in dynamics, and every teacher should do
this experiment.
It shows that the electric force pushing the 7.163Kg armature up does not have an opposite reaction.
And as it does not, this gun can be turned into a reactionless motor.

Exactly as I have been saying, since 2000 in my book "To the Stars!"
Took me a long time, as the entire "modern physics" world, was, and is, cowardly and corrupt to the core, but I did make it
despite the efforts of all their influential kith and kin, who persecuted me as much as they could.

Glory to my dear Ma Kali and Ma Saraswati!
And Lord Ganesha, Lord Vishnu and the Mahadeva.

As the slope was too much, in the above experiment, I reduced it in the next experiment making the armature reach the end in
order for the half-cycle of action as a new kind of linear motor working on the continuous creation of momentum for
acceleration, and continuous destruction of momentum for deceleration; in due course evolving into a faster-than-light
engine.

The low speed makes denial of the lack of reaction, impossible.
Nor can they say that someone is pulling it with a string, or something like that.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 3, 2022, 1:57:03 AM8/3/22
On Wednesday, 3 August 2022 at 15:54:07 UTC+10, Peter Moylan wrote:
> On 03/08/22 15:23, Hibou wrote:
> > Le 03/08/2022 à 00:10, Jerry Friedman a écrit :
> >>
> >> Arindam's current (NPI) railgun is the slow-motion kind.
> >
> > I've long had a soft spot for the slug as a unit of mass (32.174 lb)....
> I suppose I should be happy that the snails in my garden are much
> smaller than that.

Moylan will get immortality, of a kind.

bil...@shaw.ca

Aug 3, 2022, 2:11:20 AM8/3/22
On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 10:54:07 PM UTC-7, Peter Moylan wrote:
> On 03/08/22 15:23, Hibou wrote:
> > Le 03/08/2022 à 00:10, Jerry Friedman a écrit :
> >>
> >> Arindam's current (NPI) railgun is the slow-motion kind.
> >
> > I've long had a soft spot for the slug as a unit of mass (32.174 lb)....
> I suppose I should be happy that the snails in my garden are much
> smaller than that.

The largest sea slug is called the black sea hare, and can weigh up to
14 kg (31 lb). I think they move very slowly, and so far no one has
featured them in a horror movie.

bill

Hibou

Aug 3, 2022, 3:19:10 AM8/3/22
Le 03/08/2022 à 07:11, bil...@shaw.ca a écrit :
> On Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 10:54:07 PM UTC-7, Peter Moylan wrote:
>>
>> I suppose I should be happy that the snails in my garden are much
>> smaller than that.
>
> The largest sea slug is called the black sea hare, and can weigh up to
> 14 kg (31 lb). I think they move very slowly,

Hare today... and hare tomorrow.

> and so far no one has
> featured them in a horror movie.

There's no horror if one can just saunter away.

Richard Heathfield

Aug 3, 2022, 3:24:35 AM8/3/22
But they keep on coming, and they never stop, and they never
sleep. One day, when you least expect it, they'll be there.

Janet

Aug 3, 2022, 6:14:55 AM8/3/22
In article <d754eee6-a82a-442b-99ee-
def9d2...@googlegroups.com>, jerry_f...@yahoo.com
says...
Boys, boys.

I'm reminded of a favourite game at my sons' birthday
parties, called "Blind man's custard".

Janet

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 3, 2022, 6:55:09 AM8/3/22
so where does it leave the great-great modern physicists?
How can they explain a heavy roller climbing up a slope without gears or exhaust or strings?
If there were great minds around, there could be some thinking.

Are micro black holes being created here for the push effect?
Is this a macro example of Schrodinger's cat? (Usually it stays put, but sometimes it climbs a tree. In this case the cat as roller usually rests, but it can also roll up and about.)
Have neutrinos amassed together and doing their bit?
Do the strings in string theory have something to do with it?
Is there some dark matter doing some strange things?

My reasons are not that fancy. They are presented in detail in the youtube videos I posted in 2017.

> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

J. J. Lodder

Aug 3, 2022, 9:33:35 AM8/3/22
Our resident genius is way behind the times.
Apple invented a much better Green Gun long before he did.
<https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-36955469>

Jan

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 3, 2022, 9:45:33 AM8/3/22
Nice to see that our resident Einsteinians are discovering their second childhood!

Far better that, than to be, and declare to be, following TS Eliot:

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us-if at all-not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

What anticipation, from the poet!

> Jan

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 7, 2022, 10:11:49 PM8/7/22
On Monday, 1 August 2022 at 16:09:05 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/592548412412428
>
> Magical what, the 7 Kg bullet moving UP!
>
> It weighs more than the balsa gun.
>
> Anyone ever seen a bullet go down a barrel?
>
> Right in my garage, as the origin of quintillion dollar enterprises and economies, over the coming millenia.
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Notes about the experiment using my new invention, the low voltage heavy armature rail gun at

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/1259941144778794

1.0
Video of my latest model of low voltage rail gun showing anti gravity, from internal force, meaning no gears and wheels causing friction; nor any push back like propellers or rocket exhaust; done on 20 July 2022 at my living room in Hampton Park, Melbourne.
The bullet or armature at 7.163 weighs more than the balsa wood gun that supports two copper rails. The capacitor bank is 2000 farad at 8.25 volts.
The elevation faced by the heavy armature is obvious. The armature does move uphill till it stops as the slope is too much. The centre of gravity moves forward by 50cm and upwards by 1.5cm, as rough estimates.
The purpose of making the large gun was to demonstrate how the bullet goes down the barrel and the quality of the reaction.
This experiment shows that as the armature touches the rails it accelerates. The system at that stage does seem to recoil. That could be as a reaction to the electromagnetic accelerating force. Or it could be simple friction on the rails. One has to push back anything for movement like a floor or ground. The armature pushes back on the rails which being connected to the gun pushes it back.
But this is not the end of the story!
As the armature keeps moving on it does not push back the gun any more. At the end it does not reach the end which it did in later experiments. Then the slope was lesser as we shall see.
Incidentally this may be the first time anyone has seen a cannonball sort move down the cannon barrel!
Had there been an electric reaction that was the result of the force moving the armature the gun would have been pushed back a lot more. Imagine a huge spring instead of the small trigger to give the heavy armature that much force to go as much as it did. What do you think would happen?
So the indication is that the force accelerating the armature has no opposite reaction.
Momentum is thus created with internal force.
This is what I have found back in 1998-99, and expressed in my book "To the Stars!" in 2000.

2.0
If instead of 8.2V the voltage had been 82V the force would have been 100 times more. In practical motors the voltage should be of the order of 10000V. The system would be much bigger and complex. This is the second amoeba of such motors that will make the conquest of space practical and efficient as also air travel - well space travel really for all future planes will go straight into inner space moving at hypersonic speeds. No more pollution of the atmosphere with jet and rocket exhaust.

3.0
I fully agree. As anyone with integrity can see I have been absolutely open and transparent in thus experiment. The centre of gravity shifts sideways and also upwards. This is the discovery of a new effect with such revolutionary consequences as the discovery of the wheel, air pressure, electricity, wireless and radioactivity.

4.0
The centre of gravity for the entire system goes up by over 10 mm and laterally by 66 cm thus violating inertia. The going backwards is explained by the rolling friction. Had it slid instead it would not have sent the system back. As the roller accelerates from the start the pushback gets less as it is also sliding with the applied force. As the centre of gravity has been shifted with internal force the inertia has been upset. It is evident that there is no reaction force to the force pushing the armature sideways and up. As it stops just see how it pushes the system forward. This effect of slowly moving the bullet shows exactly what is going on about the way the electromagnetic force operates. With no reaction. Thus demonstrating a new effect in physics. Momentum is created without pushing back anything. In outer space the whole system would keep on moving.

5.0
The rollers are there to reduce friction between the gun and the surface. The gun can move forward and backwards. The degree of sensitivity of the experiment depends on the level of friction. Given the forces involved the friction level is sufficient to indicate the validity of the experiment relating to the displacement of centre of gravity. In any case this is a new invention showing off a new effect which anyone can confirm.

6.0
A good question could be, why do I not make it slide on the rails instead of roll? That would be possible with a flat surface. Unfortunately that would not be possible in this case. The flat surface would get welded to the rails. This gun works because it rolls so there is not that much time to weld! Of course in more sophisticated systems that I have thought about the reaction from rolling friction would be avoided for much greater efficiency but that is another story. One step at a time!

7.0
I have given this fb link to various Usenet newsgroups like Sci.physics with some glee. The surly silence of the antagonistic lots has been most satisfying. Of course I will follow up with mire videos elaborating the new revised physics and show exactly how Einstein's physics is totally wrong.

8.0
Interesting question, why has this video got only 93 views when I have 1500 Facebook friends and over 250 followers?

9.0
> As the slope was too much, in the above experiment, I reduced it in the next experiment making the armature reach the end in
> order for the half-cycle of action as a new kind of linear motor working on the continuous creation of momentum for
> acceleration, and continuous destruction of momentum for deceleration; in due course evolving into a faster-than-light
> engine.
>
> The low speed makes denial of the lack of reaction, impossible.
> Nor can they say that someone is pulling it with a string, or something like that.
so where does it leave the great-great modern physicists?
How can they explain a heavy roller climbing up a slope without gears or exhaust or strings?
If there were great minds around, there could be some thinking.
Are micro black holes being created here for the push effect?
Is this a macro example of Schrodinger's cat? (Usually it stays put, but sometimes it climbs a tree. In this case the cat as roller usually rests, but it can also roll up and about.)
Have neutrinos amassed together and doing their bit?
Do the strings in string theory have something to do with it?
Is there some dark matter doing some strange things?
My reasons are not that fancy. They are presented in detail in the youtube videos I posted in 2017.

10.0
The above relates to my posts in Usenet.

11.0
This kind of rolling is very different from that of a normal car where gears are involved. This is like a push given to the simplest toy car where the push is being continuously done with internal force instead of the child pushing it from outside.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 16, 2022, 7:26:55 PM8/16/22
Or, being dumbstruck dumbfucks.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 18, 2022, 6:34:03 PM8/18/22
Indeed!

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 19, 2022, 8:31:05 AM8/19/22
There is a shortage of supervillains.
James, blast him, has killed all of them.
No one around for any funding og great guns, motors, etc.
Idiots rule.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 19, 2022, 7:23:46 PM8/19/22
These idiots are sending 3 robots to the moon by wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on a fat 100m rocket.
I could do a far better job with less than a billion.