Taking the autism test on behalf of the newsgroup curse

S K

Nov 21, 2021, 5:12:56 PM11/21/21

S K

Nov 21, 2021, 5:22:24 PM11/21/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 5:12:56 PM UTC-5, S K wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvzz1IxUaNg

reason number 1: routines - nothings needs to be said.

and if routines are disturbed the curse loses it completely.

Here routine includes exactly how everything should be named,described,categorized etc.

"semitic" is ONLY a language family and nothing else, per the curse.

heaven help you if you use it in any other sense.

so the curse is 1/1 so far.

bozo de niro

Nov 21, 2021, 8:22:09 PM11/21/21

Just put the cock back in your mouth S K and STFU — if only you knew who your bastard daddy was he'd be so proud! — and your other bastard daddies would be too!

Message has been deleted

S K

Nov 21, 2021, 8:27:47 PM11/21/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 8:23:52 PM UTC-5, S K wrote:
> reason number 2 - very few friends but they are close
>
> obviously the curse has friends

reason number 3 :extra-ordinary achievement in one field, but weak in others

well - is the curse's "achievement" in linguistics extra-ordinary? hm....................

S K

Nov 21, 2021, 8:29:37 PM11/21/21
obviously the curse has no friends - which counts as very few

batting 3/3 so far.

S K

Nov 22, 2021, 6:34:45 PM11/22/21
reason number 4 quickest to the answer ("screaming "me,me,me", like Horshack in Welcome back, Kotter)

can't really judge this over the web - but wealth of minutiae knowledge qualifies.

if you ask the curse what is the adjective for of "day" - he would say "diurnal"

4/4

Reason number 5 knowing too much about specific things

slam-dunk 5/5

S K

Nov 25, 2021, 6:56:35 PM11/25/21
Reason number 6 you are considered rude and you have no idea why.

slam dunk. 6/6

Reason number 7 - shy odd weird quirky

from newsgroup behavior "shy" doesn't apply - but close enough 7/7

S K

Nov 26, 2021, 7:19:23 PM11/26/21
reason # 8 you can act social, but it takes a lot of work.

the curse makes a huge deal out of attending conferences with bigwigs, makes plans to hobnob but invariably fails.

8/8

reason # 9 things unexplainedly bother your senses.

many things trigger the curse even when the stimulus is bits and bytes coming over the net.
9/9