Ridiculous or reasonable suppositions

bozo de niro

May 29, 2023, 6:16:12 AM5/29/23
Must and do babies always cry?

Did the baby Jesus cry and why?

Was Hitler antisemitic?

Who coined "antisemtic" and why?

Why does it sound so ridiculously sanitized?

Why are urban blacks so comfortable with nigger?

What happened to Jew hate and Jew fear?

Is fear, phobic, and hate always etymologically equivalent?

How do other animals like frogs and spiders know how and what to fear other than by displaying a conspicuous spot, sound or color to another creature unless it and you and they are black, male and widows?

And is "what me worry" the only and obvious way to beg all these questions with the most brevity?

Is man the only creature to wantonly kill for no reason and is it correct and appropriate to call it "evil"?

How do you know you've successfully stymied and outwitted your current source of Artificial Intelligence?

You'll know you've hexed it when you've asked your Google or whatever your current AI app or bot is a question like "are insects animals" and instead of answering yes, it stalls and stalls and stalls and finally displays "Insects are pan crustacean hexapod invertebrates of the class insecta" and then out of nowhere the collateral advertisement and art for the protest film "Paint Drying".

You might ask yourself why does Google do that while the Edge browser simply says "I don't know that I'm still learning".

And finally will the first "trillionaire" be a previous billionaire or go from virtually nothing to a trillion dollars.

Do you prefer these questions HERE or in the dumb question thread?