Less than 9 days until GG (Google Groups) Shutdown

HenHanna

Feb 13, 2024, 4:32:22 AMFeb 13

Less than 9 days until GG (Google Groups) Shutdown

Thanks for your support and help! i was able to make a transition to TB
(ThunderBird) + ES more than 10 days in advance (No panicking).

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20240222T00&p0=1241&msg=Google+Groups+Shutdown&font=slab&csz=1

Google Groups Shutdown

8 days 22 hours ... minutes ... seconds

Time until Thursday, February 22, 2024 (Mountain View time)

henh...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2024, 1:21:25 PMFeb 17
4 days 13 hours

Peter Ross

Feb 20, 2024, 12:02:01 PMFeb 20
Yeah you're right and maybe good riddance.

I didn't get along with a lotta you snotnosed sons of bitches here and didn't deserve it and don't know why but then that's life.

And perhaps with my eclipse courtesy of the death of Google Groups, you'll all get what you do deserve here ...

the full tilt continued participation of that son of a bitch and muzzie bastard Skippy and his half breed buddy Arindam...

Good luck!

Cya!