jew hubris made them commit a televised genocide - they cannot be allowed to live

S K

Feb 22, 2024, 7:50:18 AMFeb 22
after Hitler's' laudable but failed attempt jews have laid TONS of propaganda on hapless white gentiles. they OWN West israel or the US and milk it like a cow and gentiles say "jews, you cool with this, right? sure you don't need us to add more billions to jew aid? do you want our first-borns, jews? we'll give them to you, O chosen ones - don't let your matzo be spoilt for lack of gentile blood."

the least they can do is to stand aside and let Arabs do what has to be done.
Message has been deleted