part of closing statment for an interview

Userme

May 18, 2022, 6:43:42 PM5/18/22
Hi
Part of my closing statment will inlcude the following:
++++
My hardware and software troubleshooting expeince, including Laptops, Dekstops, Chrombooks, and Smartphone.
+++++
What I want to say that I have software and hardware experince in these devices: Laptops, Dekstops, and Smarphone. I Have problem linking these 2 sensetences. Is that good English from your point of view? How you would write that.

Thank you very much.

Ken Blake

May 18, 2022, 7:28:32 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 15:43:39 -0700 (PDT), Userme <leza...@gmail.com>
wrote:
My hardware and software troubleshooting experience includes the use
of Laptops, Desktops, Chrome books, and Smart phones.

Userme

May 18, 2022, 9:34:23 PM5/18/22
Thank you very much for your reply and help. You wrote "includes the use.."
but what I want to say is not to use but experince in troubles shooting the hardware
or software issues of these devices.
Thank you very much.

Tony Cooper

May 18, 2022, 9:39:31 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 16:28:26 -0700, Ken Blake <K...@invalid.news.com>
wrote:
"Use of" would describe toubleshooting those devices using those
devices.

It would be better to write "I have extensive experience in
toubleshooting problems with laptops, desktops, and smart phones".

She could also include a second sentence about her qualifications in
troubleshooting devices using whatever operating systems she has
experience in.

I've omitted Chromebooks, because they are laptops using the Chrome
OS,

--

Tony Cooper - Orlando Florida

I read and post to this group as a form of entertainment.

Userme

May 18, 2022, 10:09:46 PM5/18/22
This is amazing. Thank you very very much indeed. Thanks.

Tony Cooper

May 19, 2022, 12:13:48 AM5/19/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 19:09:43 -0700 (PDT), Userme <leza...@gmail.com>
Thank you.

I don't know what experience you have, so I don't want to write
sentences that might not accurately present your qualifications.

I left out "hardware" because troubleshooting hardware implies
locating and replacing defective components, and you've not provided
any indication in prior posts that you have experience doing that.

What you might have is experience in determining software applicablity
for laptops, desktops, and and smart phones using the different OS
choices.

Ken Blake

May 19, 2022, 3:04:44 PM5/19/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 18:34:18 -0700 (PDT), Userme <leza...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:28:32 PM UTC-4, Ken Blake wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2022 15:43:39 -0700 (PDT), Userme <leza...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >Hi
>> >Part of my closing statment will inlcude the following:
>> >++++
>> >My hardware and software troubleshooting expeince, including Laptops, Dekstops, Chrombooks, and Smartphone.
>> >+++++
>> >What I want to say that I have software and hardware experince in these devices: Laptops, Dekstops, and Smarphone. I Have problem linking these 2 sensetences. Is that good English from your point of view? How you would write that.
>> My hardware and software troubleshooting experience includes the use
>> of Laptops, Desktops, Chrome books, and Smart phones.
>
>Thank you very much for your reply and help.

You're welcome. Glad to help.

> You wrote "includes the use.."
>but what I want to say is not to use but experince in troubles shooting the hardware
>or software issues of these devices.

OK, change it to

My hardware and software troubleshooting experience includes
troubleshooting Laptops, Desktops, Chrome books, and Smart phones.

Ken Blake

May 19, 2022, 3:05:42 PM5/19/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 21:39:25 -0400, Tony Cooper
<tonyco...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 May 2022 16:28:26 -0700, Ken Blake <K...@invalid.news.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 18 May 2022 15:43:39 -0700 (PDT), Userme <leza...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Hi
>>>Part of my closing statment will inlcude the following:
>>>++++
>>>My hardware and software troubleshooting expeince, including Laptops, Dekstops, Chrombooks, and Smartphone.
>>>+++++
>>>What I want to say that I have software and hardware experince in these devices: Laptops, Dekstops, and Smarphone. I Have problem linking these 2 sensetences. Is that good English from your point of view? How you would write that.
>>
>>My hardware and software troubleshooting experience includes the use
>>of Laptops, Desktops, Chrome books, and Smart phones.
>
>"Use of" would describe toubleshooting those devices using those
>devices.

Yes.