jew-fight Billionaire Beef: Elon Musk And Jamie Dimon Have A Longstanding Feud, Report Reveals

S K

Nov 22, 2021, 8:19:42 PM11/22/21
musk has become tex goldstein - trying to undermine blue state jew-power-centers from hillbilly Texas.

Dingbat

Nov 23, 2021, 12:03:40 AM11/23/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 5:19:42 PM UTC-8, S K wrote:
> musk has become tex goldstein - trying to undermine blue state jew-power-centers from hillbilly Texas.

If 2 guys who are not Jews can have a Jew-fight, then Hamas and IDF had a Christian fight.

Alfred Sullivan

Nov 28, 2021, 8:17:19 PM11/28/21
Moron

--
----------------------------------------- --- -- -
Posted with NewsLeecher V8.0 Beta 4

Peter Moylan

Nov 28, 2021, 11:02:23 PM11/28/21
On 29/11/21 12:17, Alfred Sullivan wrote:
> Moron

>> musk has become tex goldstein - trying to undermine blue state
>> jew-power-centers from hillbilly Texas.

We're down to one person who responds to SK. Please don't make it two.

occam

Nov 29, 2021, 4:37:22 AM11/29/21
On 29/11/2021 05:02, Peter Moylan wrote:
> On 29/11/21 12:17, Alfred Sullivan wrote:
>> Moron

<snip>

> We're down to one person who responds to SK. Please don't make it two.

Two, actually. Banerjee and Dingbat both respond to SK. The latter does
it under the pretext of 'trying to understand his fellow Indian's
motives', but this justification has been running thin. Banerjee does it
because he is a card-carrying racist himself.

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 29, 2021, 4:44:31 AM11/29/21
Wonder which race I should boost to crush all others.
Whitey racists like this coward no-name entity here, call me racist!
And use that as an excuse to suppress my genius, being confident of their vast numbers.
I find them pathetic.
Grow up.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

CDB

Nov 29, 2021, 9:03:55 AM11/29/21
On 11/28/2021 11:02 PM, Peter Moylan wrote:
> Alfred Sullivan wrote:

>> Moron

>>> musk has become tex goldstein - trying to undermine blue state
>>> jew-power-centers from hillbilly Texas.

> We're down to one person who responds to SK. Please don't make it
> two.

'Fraid I did that earlier this morning. In my defence, the post I
responded to was decent and useful: I thought people who have KFed SK
wouldn't object to it.

S K

Nov 29, 2021, 9:11:30 AM11/29/21
clear evidence of one made uneasy by jew motherfuckers.

"anti-semitism" is equated with a deadly sin by these folks because they are scared to look into the recesses of their heart.

Another trope of made-uneasy-by jews folks is if you say jews this or jews that - they would come back with "what does his religion have to do with it"?

healthy,organic natural haters of jews don't give a flying fuck for what jew motherfuckers call their gutter "religion."

they are guided by what supreme jew Karl Marx said

"Let us consider the actual, worldly Jew – not the Sabbath Jew, as Bauer does, but the everyday Jew. Let us not look for the secret of the Jew in his religion, but let us look for the secret of his religion in the real Jew. What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money[...] An organization of society which would abolish the preconditions for huckstering, and therefore the possibility of huckstering, would make the Jew impossible[...] The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews[...] Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities[...] The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange[...] The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general."

S K

Nov 29, 2021, 9:32:12 AM11/29/21
On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 9:11:30 AM UTC-5, S K wrote:
> On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 8:17:19 PM UTC-5, Alfred Sullivan wrote:
> > Moron

> > > musk has become tex goldstein - trying to undermine blue state
> > > jew-power-centers from hillbilly Texas.
> > --
> > ----------------------------------------- --- -- -
> > Posted with NewsLeecher V8.0 Beta 4
> > Free Newsreader @ http://www.newsleecher.com/
> > ------------------------------- ----- ---- -- -
> clear evidence of one made uneasy by jew motherfuckers.
>
> "anti-semitism" is equated with a deadly sin by these folks because they are scared to look into the recesses of their heart.

and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze = no "jewocaust" - Russians suffered the most in WW-II, the hyper-intelligent jew Sam Harris says jews caused the jewocaust. EVERY frickin "jewocaust memorial" should and will be razed to the ground and replaced with a thanksgiving museum to Russia.

Mack A. Damia

Nov 29, 2021, 11:29:04 AM11/29/21
Hate speech is illegal.

Could report this guy to the FBI along with some of his posts.

S K

Nov 29, 2021, 12:12:59 PM11/29/21
while reporting me, also report faggot jewess bari weiss for advocating the killing of Palestinian children.

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 29, 2021, 8:10:01 PM11/29/21
Where did he write that? Just asking for a reference.

Marx was never against Jews as such, merely against some of their ways, for as you say he was a supreme Jew.
Marx was against capitalism and imperialism, and for workers and equality. He was against what he thought were bad ideas and for what he thought were good ideas. To the extent Jews were capitalists who profited from imperialism, he was anti-Jew. Jews that were not capitalists were communists following Marx. Most notably in Russia, such as Trotsky.
He was correct about the role of money in the world. It is the new one true god, globally revered as no god ever was.
Marxism is wrong in many ways, most notably about the pie remaining the same size.
These days, Marx and Freud have become largely obsolete. Einstein still remains as the last revered of that grand trio of super-Jews.

S K

Nov 29, 2021, 9:48:20 PM11/29/21
Everything about Einy screams "charlatan". Remember that they are the Lorentz transformations - not einy-the-jew transformations.

freud and marx are quintessential jewy jewjewy jews - aiming to shock and discombobulate innocent gentiles with their subversive jew-minds. Engels the Aryan must have contributed all that is of value. Freud was a novelist - every boy wanting to sleep with his mother is the typical filthy jew-mind in action.

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 30, 2021, 12:23:32 AM11/30/21
No, he was an honest bungler. His wrong analysis of the MMI expt. and its extrapolation has led to much grief. Disaster, really. For the speed of light does vary with the speed of the transmitter, which is what MMI really shows when correctly analysed as I first did in 2005.
His works are propagated utilised by frauds, but as there are no many of them they have got legitimacy through democratic processes.
Those like me who say it is all rubbish are persecuted.

> Remember that they are the Lorentz transformations - not einy-the-jew transformations.

Yes, there were great attempts to out the aether theory, and literally screwing up the universe with transformations and quantum particles was the bizarre option which lasts to this day.
Einstein collaborated with Lorentz.
His 1905 paper was correctly rejected to begin with. At that time there was some honesty about the scientific institutions.
With great boost from International Jewry his bogus theory got currency.
It became fact to all after the violent atomic bomb explosions, attributed to his e=mcc. But relativity had nothing to do with atom bombs. e=mcc gave a simple explanation to the power of atom bombs. Which has been fed by the media and academia and politicians to this day.

The greatest European mind in the 19-20th century, going by productivity, had this to say about relativity:
****
Nicola Tesla on the theory of relativity, the cause of misdirection in physics:
Theory of relativity is a beggar wrapped in purple whom ignorant people take for a king and a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the techniques of great men of science of the past and even to common sense.
The theory wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. Its exponents are very brilliant men but they are metaphysicists, rather than scientists. Not a single one of the relativity propositions has been proved.
****

> freud and marx are quintessential jewy jewjewy jews - aiming to shock and discombobulate innocent gentiles with their subversive jew-minds. Engels the Aryan

Nothing remotely Aryan about anyone outside the Sanatana Dharmic tradition. Aryan is not about race. It is about culture and attitude, ways and thoughts, that relate to the behaviour and sacred literature of the ancient Indians - those created by the Gods and Goddesses - and their genetic and adopted descendants.

> must have contributed all that is of value.

It has some value to certain aryaphobes, the notion that tribal existence (with no marriage and no private property) is supreme social existence to which there must be reversion, as violently as necessary.
It does appeal to the deprived lots.

> Freud was a novelist - every boy wanting to sleep with his mother is the typical filthy jew-mind in action.

He was not original. Dreams have been analysed for thousands of years, following drugging, as a standard medical treatment. Just as Marx screwed up society, Einstein screwed up the universe, Freud screwed up the human mind. What a trio!

The sad part is that these three being identified as Jewish nullify, in my mind at any rate, the great good the Jews as a community have done to the world.
They have concentrated on providing health and money, using pharma and banks.
At that they have been simply great, great.
My grandfather died because of a simple illness. He could have been cured by cheap medication available everywhere now. Similarly for my wife's father. Both these deaths have had catastrophic consequences. Now because of Jewish initiative, there is much better health, much longer life, a lot more happiness that way.
And as for banks, are they not wonderful. We do not have to keep our money below mattresses, get robbed, killed etc. because now our money is safe.
The good the Jews have done to the world is incalculable.

As I wrote earlier, they are the equivalent of Lord Bharata. They understand human nature and act accordingly. They have created enormous health and wealth.

Certainly I have very high respect for them, as a social group, which the horrid trio of Freud, Marx and Einstein cannot diminish.

Still, I am what I am, because I am Arya. Rama beats Bharata, in the Hindu estimation. Principles over Money. Acquiring money honestly is extraordinarily difficult, so some sleazy stuff must be done, ugh.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

> https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

Arindam Banerjee

Nov 30, 2021, 2:56:09 AM11/30/21
I meant to write, cannot entirely diminish, just above.
Products of Freud, Marx and Einstein, the bigJew pack, in tandem with the gujJew pack, do their best to suppress me and from that my original works.
Well, they cannot do that for ever. Nor can they steal it, for it won't work, given publication in online media.
Leaves them snarling and calling me racist!

Kerr-Mudd, John

Nov 30, 2021, 2:53:29 PM11/30/21
On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 09:03:49 -0500
I object to the hateful subject line being continued.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

J. J. Lodder

Nov 30, 2021, 3:41:10 PM11/30/21
Agreed, good idea.
I'll follow your example,
if I would wish to say something in such a thread.
But better not at all.

BTW, do other newsreaders still support the automagic omission
of (was .....) from Subject lines, when replying??

Jan

occam

Nov 30, 2021, 6:25:01 PM11/30/21
On 30/11/2021 21:41, J. J. Lodder wrote:

> BTW, do other newsreaders still support the automagic omission
> of (was .....) from Subject lines, when replying??

Thunderbird does not. Expunging Subject lines is not an option, unless
done manually.

Janet

Dec 1, 2021, 9:19:00 AM12/1/21
In article <20211130195325.a6a7...@127.0.0.1>, admin@
127.0.0.1 says...

> I object to the hateful subject line being continued.

So do I.

Dingbat joined my kf.

Janet.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 1, 2021, 11:46:03 AM12/1/21
So says the troll of AUE.

Buzz off, cretin.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 1, 2021, 3:56:39 PM12/1/21
From a recent post in soc.culture.indian, about why No Nobel for Arindam

On Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 05:10:06 UTC+11, undefined wrote:
> I followed the news about this years nobel winners with great interest. I
> was certain we would see your ground breaking "work" being recognized.
> Maybe next year?

Why should the worth of my works - which are mostly self-published - be judged not on their own merit, but from the opinion of some Swedes?

Lamentable intellectual poverty, here displayed. Natural, for wannabe apes and tiresome idiot-intellectuals. Chaps who can not, dare not, or will not, think for themselves. Or if they do, express themselves in snide fashion, being small people grasping at crumbs of western appreciation, for any possible gleam of money from opportunity for further treachery.

I have won all the prizes I wanted, and get all the prizes that I want, from those that care for me, including the Gods and Goddesses to Whom I dedicate my works. Getting the Nobel Prize is the most political thing a chap can do; further, I am automatically disqualified from recognition by bigots for various personal reasons: being an unapologetic Hindu not divorcing his Hindu wife being the most obvious. Then, of course, there is the awesome bigJew gujJew global conspiracy to ignore me totally, and pull me down. Which is so successful, as we see; but does work for me as I have time to do my works in peace. But, no prizes for me! How would that help their purpose?

My works are their own best reward. That I can do what I do, gives me supreme satisfaction. Now this is something atheists and other fools can never understand.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make myself clear on this point, apparently of importance to you.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 1, 2021, 5:39:40 PM12/1/21
Some more fun...
n Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 08:05:27 UTC+11, undefined wrote:
> Narcissistic personality disorder - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic
>
> Narcissistic personality disorder -- one of several types of personality
> disorders -- is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense
> of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and
> admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But
> behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's
> vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
>
> A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life,
> such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with
> narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed
> when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they
> deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not
> enjoy being around them.

Since they do not apply in my case, as:

1. My many acquaintances including psychiatrists and psychologists have not only given me a clean bill of health, but hold me to be an ideal given that

2. I have had a highly successful professional career, with no blemish, in two different continents - and now able to pursue my hobbies and interests unperturbed;
3. I enjoy very fulfilling and happy married life, now spanning four decades, with independent and most worthy children and loving grandchildren;
4. I have shown plenty of creativity in very many areas, from dramatics to dog training, and including poetry and philosophy, mathematics and physics;
5. I have demonstrated empathy for downtrodden people, having helped my parents as much as I could for doing the social work they did in deprived tribal areas of India;
6. I enjoy good health, free from drugs, with no ongoing medication; and financial security, physical safety; I live in wonderful environments;
7. I feel free, to travel, to speak my mind thus exercising the freedom of speech, all within the established laws which I have never broken and so never saw a court of law

I wonder why some strange creatures imply they do.

If avoiding them amounts to narcissism, then I plead guilty.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

S K

Dec 1, 2021, 7:05:35 PM12/1/21
these "achievements" are the achievements of petty,smug,self-satified bourgeoisie.

to declare that one's life amounted to the list above is a sad thing, not something to be celebrated.

to claim "never got into trouble with the law" as an "achievement" is fucked up.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 1, 2021, 10:12:47 PM12/1/21
Not so, fool. I have led a highly productive and happy life, doing plenty of good. If all lived as I have, there would be no problems in this world. From hell it would turn into heaven.
Miserable wretches like you, skippy, being extremely strange as well, can only remain so, unfortunately; and cause toxicity everywhere with their envy and abuse, leading to pointless wars and endless misery, when with bluster and threats they can get political ascendancy somehow. And that is politics at its worst.
Sad, but nothing new.

> to claim "never got into trouble with the law" as an "achievement" is fucked up.

It is a great achievement. Shows wisdom and foresight. Avoiding the police, the lawyers, the judges, the jailors... what better can there be? Answer: No skippies around in realspace!

It is also a necessary achievement, to keep on doing wonderful things, such as
- make India safe by making new generations of primary and secondary radar antennas for India's top electronics company, BEL;
- setting India on the right path by stressing the role of electronics (my seminal paper published in Industrial Times was very influential)
- setting the world on the right path by my work on partial match retrievals, which is a pioneer work on googling
- etc. etc. etc. for the next 30+ years and ongoing.

S K

Dec 1, 2021, 10:29:17 PM12/1/21
These boasts are a transparent plea for approval.

S K

Dec 1, 2021, 10:32:02 PM12/1/21
on the other hand I have achieved a colossal feat - right here at a.u.e. - the ultimate understanding the jew question.

what remains to be further understood is why hindus, to whom jews are less than the dust from their shoes are subservient to them.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 1, 2021, 10:40:34 PM12/1/21
Nothing new, skippy. The jew question has been around so long as jews have been around, from their enemies the philistines to the romans to the europeans peaking with Herr Hitler.
Your feat is as colossal as the proverbial pimple on the dimple on the left ball of an ant, with the note that the left ball of an ant is smaller than its right ball.

> what remains to be further understood is why hindus, to whom jews are less than the dust from their shoes are subservient to them.

How can an anti-arya of a dravid muslim possibly understand anything about that?

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 1, 2021, 10:42:14 PM12/1/21
Hmm, yes, from any decent people around.

S K

Dec 2, 2021, 9:08:10 AM12/2/21
Just look where the most magnificent Hindu temples are. I rest my case. Of course all the cowbelt gods in them need to be removed and cast into the sea, except perhaps cool cat Siva and his family. Vishnu seems to have incorporated the genocidalist impulses of the incoming aryan barbarians - vishnu and his avatars' whole career consists of killing Indians.

hinduism is of course a blend of aryan barbarism and Dravidian metaphysics and spirituality. The Mongol Buddha also contributed civilizing ideas.

Hinduism except ganga-jamna cowbelt peasant religion is largely dravidian. Adisankara explicitly calls himeslf "Dravida". the homosexual epileptic white worshiper Chaitanya "mahaprabhu" fucked everything up and has reopened the path for hindus to start worshiping whites again.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 2, 2021, 5:00:56 PM12/2/21
You do not have a case for the present. For the past, going back say 10000 years, all temples are formed from arya culture.

> Of course all the cowbelt gods in them need to be removed and cast into the sea, except perhaps cool cat Siva and his family. Vishnu seems to have incorporated the genocidalist impulses of the incoming aryan barbarians - vishnu and his avatars' whole career consists of killing Indians.

All Indian temples are about arya Gods and Goddesses, showing details from the Puranas. The Puranas are about Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma and other Gods and Goddesses. In North India the invaders destroyed all the temples they could, so hardly any remain. The Taj Mahal was originally a temple market complex. As it was converted to a tomb, it still exists. In South India, the invaders could not be that destructive.

Arya nobility have always been there in India. They went out to civilize the rest of the world, throughout the past. All worthwhile civilisations everywhere derive from arya culture, although the bigJews now put up a sleazy grabby alternative, trying for dominance with money as the one true god.

Apart from an inferiority complex and persecution mania, leading to madness shown in different ways, what is called Dravid is at best a derived linguistic phenomenon with political dimension for the boost of nonBrahmin Tamils.

> hinduism is of course a blend of aryan barbarism and Dravidian metaphysics and spirituality. The Mongol Buddha also contributed civilizing ideas.

No, that is barbarian invader thinking.

Hinduism is ageless, beyond the scope of time. It peaked and crashed after the Battle of Kurukhshetra some 5200 years ago, or probably even earlier. Over 8000 years ago the battles mentioned in the Ramayana took place.
What is called dravid as cultural supremacy as opposed to a geographic and derived linguistic description, is a modern hoax, like so many other hoaxes.
At the time of Ravana, the place was largely uninhabited. Ravana was arya turned asuric by his passions.

> Hinduism except ganga-jamna cowbelt peasant religion is largely dravidian. Adisankara explicitly calls himeslf "Dravida".

He was one of the greatest vedic philosophers composing superb Sanskrit poetry sung to this day. He was from Kerala.

S K

Dec 2, 2021, 8:46:21 PM12/2/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 5:00:56 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> He was one of the greatest vedic philosophers composing superb Sanskrit poetry sung to this day. He was from Kerala.
> >the homosexual epileptic white worshiper Chaitanya "mahaprabhu" fucked everything up and has reopened the path for hindus to start worshiping whites again.

the state of ‘Kerala’ was formed only on November 1, 1956. Until then, it was just a region comprising of three princely states- Malabar, Kochi & Thiruvithamkoor – and several baronial estates.

you rosogulla-eating mongol-tribals are vicious urchins especially when spanked in debate.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 2, 2021, 8:57:51 PM12/2/21
On Friday, 3 December 2021 at 12:46:21 UTC+11, S K wrote:
> On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 5:00:56 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>
> > He was one of the greatest vedic philosophers composing superb Sanskrit poetry sung to this day. He was from Kerala.
> > >the homosexual epileptic white worshiper Chaitanya "mahaprabhu" fucked everything up and has reopened the path for hindus to start worshiping whites again.
> the state of ‘Kerala’ was formed only on November 1, 1956. Until then, it was just a region comprising of three princely states- Malabar, Kochi & Thiruvithamkoor – and several baronial estates.

Intelligent people will know what I am talking about.

> you rosogulla-eating mongol-tribals are vicious urchins especially when spanked in debate.

We bhaiyas in the North have more sense than to lie, abuse, rebel, worship perverts, elect fat film stars; and when overly excited from the inevitable failures, blow ourselves up, as opposed to learning better ways from abler people.

S K

Dec 2, 2021, 9:43:34 PM12/2/21
Lalloo Yadav thinks you mongol tribals are effeminate pussies and doesn't want to have anything to do with you.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 2, 2021, 10:30:43 PM12/2/21
Wrong. Lalloo like all sensible Biharis is a great fan of Bengalis. He was proud that in Kolkata they had made a huge university for Yadavs, that is Jadavpur. (Now this is a joke)

Is Lalloo out of jail now? Or still malingering in a hospital?
There is no question of letting the likes of Lalloos loose in high places, any more. BJP has curbed corruption and checked rampant misgovernment.

Mind, even at his worst, Lalloo was far better than any typically disastrous corrupt dravid politician. He was for family values in a really big way, and that certainly not with abduction and rape following Ravana.

Also, Lalloo never supported suicide bombing.
Now, the suicide-bombing tactic is the one undeniably true contribution of the skippies to the world, starting with Rajiv Gandhi. Never did anyone any good, as is obvious. As the greatJew Asimov observed, against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.

S K

Dec 2, 2021, 10:36:43 PM12/2/21

S K

Dec 2, 2021, 10:39:50 PM12/2/21
the ethnic insults coming from a cap-phata baccha of a chinese customer and a bong whore are funny.

All you needed was some needling and you expose yourself.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 3, 2021, 8:33:49 PM12/3/21
Look who is talking!

>coming from a cap-phata baccha of a chinese customer and a bong whore are funny.
>
> All you needed was some needling and you expose yourself.

No, you expose yourself for the ridiculous and unspeakable abusive thing that you are. My worth increases from the impotent abuse of the low, vile and stupid. The sort judges may get from the criminals they sentence.

The perverted dravid strategy for getting rid of Tamil brahmins from pure abuse and lies is not going to work when US Jews are selected for similar abuse. Dirty politics creates dirt and that only. Most USAns seem to understand this.

Abuse worked in dirty Madras, true, but failed everywhere else. Brahmin hatred in India peaked with the treacherous Sonia Congress in power at the Centre, but with the BJP in power the anti Brahmin tirades have dampened at the influential levels. India is progressing at last, with something arya like in charge.

While Jewphobes abound, they are in their way sensible and the last thing they want is to have useless abusive fools for allies.

S K

Dec 3, 2021, 9:35:13 PM12/3/21
if he is still alive track your chink father who abandoned your whore mom after she gave birth to you, instead of bloviating on the 'net.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 4, 2021, 5:37:27 PM12/4/21
tch, tch, skippy, at this rate even the second-class hole-toilets in the trains of Indian Railways cannot handle the diameter extent of you-sized turds for disposal.
:) :)

S K

Dec 4, 2021, 6:08:10 PM12/4/21
surely you heard more colorful insults from your whore mom's customers.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 4, 2021, 11:32:36 PM12/4/21
Now, now, skippy, your own unfortunate family experience should be your private matter. Why project upon those who merely say that Madras is dirty? Not that you have any shame, or decency, but I have heard that the dravid atheist types pride themselves on their supposed rationality.

S K

Dec 5, 2021, 8:53:18 AM12/5/21
On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 11:32:36 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Madras

this is both generational and from having his mongol-dravid-tribal nose still up white peoples' shitty ass

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 5, 2021, 5:51:03 PM12/5/21
A poem I learnt in my Jharkhand schooldays:

There was a man from Madras
Whose balls were made of brass.
In rainy weather
They clashed together
And fire shot out from his arse.

standard 4, I think.

Useful for appropriate rhyming, Madras, thank the English language for that!

S K

Dec 5, 2021, 8:13:57 PM12/5/21
There was a young man of Bengal
Who swore he had only one ball,
But two little bitches
Unbuttoned his britches,
And found he had no balls at all.

There was a young man of Calcutta,
Who tried to write "cunt" on a shutter.
When he got to c-u,
A pious Hindoo
Knocked him ass-over-head in the gutter.

just go the fuck away. you are at least as sickening as jew motherfuckers.

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 6, 2021, 10:52:33 PM12/6/21
Skip to the loo now, skip-pee!
Take your stink with you too.
That's what you got to do.
Skip, skip, skip to the loo
Skip to the loo now, skip-pee.

Music won't charm such beasts as skippy.

S K

Dec 7, 2021, 9:16:27 AM12/7/21
I don't have to bother "inventing" bong insults.

Heard among lumpens of north India:

bengali change
raat nu sote nange.