when was the last time PTD was seen here?

HenHanna

Feb 21, 2024, 2:50:00 PMFeb 21
AUE seems to be in decline.

Do we have stats on # of (ave) posts / day?

Where are the other regulars? where's Hibou? Cooper?

the other HH? and the HH-haters?

arthurvv vart

Feb 22, 2024, 7:11:45 AMFeb 22
I hope Peter Daniels is OK. I suspect he might be having
difficulty posting. For a long time I couldn't post here. I think
for some reason my posts were considered spam. I am using
the Norton browser now and can post, at least for now. I

My suggestion to him would be to use the Norton browser,
although I can't guarantee anything.

Maybe Marius had problems posting too.

Hibou has been answering my questions. He's around.

--
Respectfully,
Navi

Lost in the Twilight Zone of the English language
Interested in strange structures
Obsessed with ambiguity

S K

Feb 22, 2024, 7:24:19 AMFeb 22
The curse on the newsgroup has gone to the synagogue in hell.
he claims to have been some sort of "scholar" = but the lack of obituaries shows he was not.

occam

Feb 22, 2024, 7:34:55 AMFeb 22
On 22/02/2024 13:11, arthurvv vart wrote:
> I hope Peter Daniels is OK. I suspect he might be having
> difficulty posting. For a long time I couldn't post here. I think
> for some reason my posts were considered spam. I am using
> the Norton browser now and can post, at least for now. I
>
> My suggestion to him would be to use the Norton browser,
> although I can't guarantee anything.

Navi, the problem is not the browser. The problem is that you are
(still) posting via Google groups (G2/1.0). You will not be able to do
that much longer.

Try and use a email client - not a browser. Good luck.