=SDC= Q35: Call Me

Vinny Burgoo

Aug 21, 2011, 6:32:34 AM8/21/11
The second half of the German homograph of an English word is a
homograph of an English translation of the German word. Who's missing?

--
VB
T. O. Panellist

Oliver Cromm

Aug 22, 2011, 6:57:13 PM8/22/11
* Vinny Burgoo:

> The second half of the German homograph of an English word is a
> homograph of an English translation of the German word. Who's missing?

Al

Missing in the English translation also -> so.

I did not at first look at words that small.

--
WinErr 008: Erroneous error. Nothing is wrong.

msh210

Aug 22, 2011, 7:01:29 PM8/22/11
On Aug 22, Oliver Cromm abed:

> > The second half of the German homograph of an English word is a
> > homograph of an English translation of the German word. Who's missing?
>
> Al
>
> Missing in the English translation also -> so.

Thank you!

Michael Hamm
TO Panelist

Jerry Friedman