What does "I'm away until the 24th" mean to you?

Commander Kinsey

Sep 29, 2022, 11:26:17 AM9/29/22
What does "I'm away until the 24th" mean to you?

To me, "X until Y" means X runs until Y happens, then X immediately stops. Hence in the above example, as soon as it becomes the 24th, at midnight at the beginning of that day, I am no longer away, and hence available.

So, "I'm on holiday until wednesday" means that any time during wednesday, I will be available and no longer on holiday.

But Ebay thinks otherwise. When I set my away time (as in buyers cannot buy from me without a delay) to "until the 24th", it assumed I was still on holiday on the 24th! Illogical!

Peeler

Sep 29, 2022, 11:50:42 AM9/29/22
On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 16:26:11 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven Wanker","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

<FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bullshit unread again>

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
cl...@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his shit is so grand he has the right to