Armpits of the World and other places anatomically Speaking

bozo de niro

Sep 28, 2022, 11:08:14 PM9/28/22
Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the eyebrows the higher they are shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal places, addresses, and property conflated and adjoined with citations listed in Grey's Anatomy.

Peter T. Daniels

Sep 29, 2022, 7:57:37 AM9/29/22
On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 11:08:14 PM UTC-4, bosod...@gmail.com wrote:

> Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the eyebrows the higher they are shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal places, addresses, and property conflated and adjoined with citations listed in Grey's Anatomy.

Niow you'rt4 learning your metaphors from a TV show??

CDB

Sep 29, 2022, 8:07:07 AM9/29/22
Depending on posture.

if you think of Southern Ontario as a elephant lying on its chest,
straining myopically to peer into an ash hole, Owen Sound is a body
part that looks down on the rest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Sound

Ken Blake

Sep 29, 2022, 10:21:10 AM9/29/22
On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 20:08:11 -0700 (PDT), bozo de niro
<bosod...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the eyebrows the higher they are shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal places, addresses, and property conflated and adjoined with citations listed in Grey's Anatomy.

I'm glad to have found out that you hear the word of the Lord.

Peter Moylan

Sep 29, 2022, 10:36:03 AM9/29/22
I was shocked to discover that a Google search for Grey's Anatomy found
only the TV series. You can't find the book unless you search for
"Gray's Anatomy textbook".

Oh wait. You can find it if you correct the spelling error.

Kerr-Mudd, John

Sep 29, 2022, 12:24:12 PM9/29/22
All I took away from that was a temperature range of -36 to +40

Not my cup of tea.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Peter T. Daniels

Sep 29, 2022, 1:30:12 PM9/29/22
At least when you search Gray's Anatomy it gives you Henry and
doesn't ask if you meant Grey's. Or Gray's Botany, which is Asa.
Or the Picture of Dorian, which is Oscar.

In the greater scheme of things, Gray's Anatomy probably has
more staying power than Grey's Anatomy.

Sam Plusnet

Sep 29, 2022, 4:45:22 PM9/29/22
Your tea-making abilities would need some fine tuning, if that was the case.
Stick to hot chocolate.

--
Sam Plusnet

CDB

Sep 29, 2022, 5:41:56 PM9/29/22
On 9/29/2022 12:24 PM, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> CDB <belle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> , bozo de niro wrote:

>>> Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the eyebrows
>>> the higher they are shall always rest looking down on all other
>>> distal and proximal places, addresses, and property conflated and
>>> adjoined with citations listed in Grey's Anatomy.

>> Depending on posture.

>> if you think of Southern Ontario as a elephant lying on its chest,
>> straining myopically to peer into an ash hole, Owen Sound is a
>> body part that looks down on the rest.

>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Sound

> All I took away from that was a temperature range of -36 to +40

> Not my cup of tea.

I would have linked directly to the map, but the separated version
didn't show the town.

lar3ryca

Sep 30, 2022, 12:58:44 AM9/30/22
I was never sure which to use, until another Canuck mentioned that in
Canada, we spell it 'grey', and use the same vowel as 'eh'.

--
I tried making orange juice from concentrate,
but all I got was a really bad headache.

Kerr-Mudd, John

Sep 30, 2022, 6:04:14 AM9/30/22
Even that might be a bit hard at -36.

bozo de niro

Sep 30, 2022, 11:16:33 AM9/30/22
On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 8:08:14 PM UTC-7, bozo de niro wrote:

> Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the eyebrows the higher they are shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal places, addresses, and property conflated and adjoined with citations listed in Grey's Anatomy.

Not to be pedantic, but please vote your preference for the not so wordy revised editions below: A, B, C, D, E, F?

A) Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the eyebrows the higher they are, shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal places, addresses, and property conflated and adjoined with citations listed in Grey's Anatomy.

B) Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the eyebrows shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal places conflated and adjoined with citations listed in Grey's Anatomy.

C) Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the highbrows shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal addresses, property, and real estate listed in Grey's Anatomy.

D) The hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — and the highbrows shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal places in Grey's Anatomy.

E) The hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — and the highbrows shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal places, property, and addresses tn Grey's Anatomy.

F) Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the highbrows shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal places addressed tn Grey's Anatomy.

G) Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the highbrows shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal property, real estate, and addresses in Grey's Anatomy.

H) The hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — and the highbrows shall always rest looking down on all other distal and proximal addresses in Grey's Anatomy.

bozo de niro

Sep 30, 2022, 1:13:05 PM9/30/22
Not to be pedantic, but I'm going with this one: "Though the hip bone is connected to the thigh bone — the highbrows shall always look down on all other distal and proximal places, property, and addresses under GRAY'S Anatomy.