faggot jewess cunt writes this and laments "anti-semitism"

S K

Sep 21, 2021, 6:46:30 PM9/21/21
"Where liberty thrives, Jews thrive. Where difference is celebrated, Jews are celebrated. Where freedom of thought and faith and speech are protected, Jews tend to be, too. And when such virtues are regarded as threats, Jews will be regarded as the same."

she is just putting a ribbon around jew nihilism, jew inability to exist except as a parasite on healthy humans.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/everybody-hates-the-jews

After the advent of jew-country - justice,morality,order,peace,stability are under mortal threat from Jews.

jew bastards invented a horror machine to assassinate an Iranian Scientist and the jew york times went into orgasms over it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mossad-remote-controlled-machine-gun-kill-iran-nuke-expert-nyt-2021-9

jews are now beyond the pale - at some point world powers are going to outlaw the jew-state and make jews live in jew reservations.

Dingbat

Sep 22, 2021, 8:46:42 AM9/22/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 3:46:30 PM UTC-7, S K wrote:

> After the advent of jew-country - justice,morality,order,peace,stability are under mortal threat from Jews.
> jew bastards invented a horror machine to assassinate an Iranian Scientist and the jew york times went into orgasms over it.
> https://www.businessinsider.com/mossad-remote-controlled-machine-gun-kill-iran-nuke-expert-nyt-2021-9

Fakhrizadeh joined the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps after the Iranian revolution of 1979. Revolutionary Guard Chief Hossein Salami said this February that Iran was “planning to break America, Israel, and their partners and allies. Our ground forces should cleanse the planet from the filth of their existence.” The previous month, he vowed to wipe Israel off the “global political map,” and to unleash an “inferno” on the Jewish state.

Israel has acted only against actors involved in putting the above plan into effect. When one such actor, Fakrizadeh, was assassinated, his wife sitting next to him was spared. Israel also has given no indication of an intention of wiping Iran, or any country, off the map.

> jews are now beyond the pale - at some point world powers are going to outlaw the jew-state and make jews live in jew reservations.

When are the world powers going to outlaw self defense? Police always get away with shooting those who point guns at them. When will they cease to get away with it?

S K

Sep 22, 2021, 6:20:33 PM9/22/21
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."

Nobody can deal with shit like this except Aryan paragons like Marjorie Taylor Greene - who unfortunately is stupid and has been bullied into "security of the jewish state" talk.

Another jewocaust is inevitable - since jew bastards learnt nothing.

Dingbat

Sep 24, 2021, 6:47:00 AM9/24/21
On the contrary, everyone deals with such talk from nuclear powers. Dayan is touting Israel's 2nd strike capability to deter would be 1st strikers. Every nuclear power touts their 2nd strike capability, except for Pakistan. If that is cause for getting holocausted, then along with the Israels, the Indians too should be holocausted, but not the Pakistanis. As for why the Pakistanis tout their 1st strike rather than their 2nd strike capability, it's presumably because they can't imagine India launching a 1st strike against them.

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 24, 2021, 7:26:02 PM9/24/21
Point is whether or not it is fine for a country to pre-empt first strikers by carrying out murderous activity upon select civilians without declaring war.
If there is war between Iran and Israel that is undeclared then another story. All is fair in love and war, they say.
My conclusion is that there is undeclared war.
Between India and Pakistan there is hostility which does not amount to undeclared war. I personally think that this hostility is cultivated and not natural, so it can fizzle out fast enough.
So Pakistan cannot be expected to murder prominent Indians, at this stage.
As for first strike, they are not that desperate yet. If India declares itself a Hindu state then some rabid elements, if in power, may cause a first strike. But that will be the end of Pakistan.

Dingbat

Sep 24, 2021, 9:52:24 PM9/24/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 4:26:02 PM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Friday, 24 September 2021 at 20:47:00 UTC+10, Dingbat wrote:

> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
> > >
> > > "We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."
> > >
> > > Nobody can deal with shit like this except Aryan paragons like Marjorie Taylor Greene - who unfortunately is stupid and has been bullied into "security of the jewish state" talk.
> > >
> > > Another jewocaust is inevitable - since jew bastards learnt nothing.
> > On the contrary, everyone deals with such talk from nuclear powers. Dayan is touting Israel's 2nd strike capability to deter would be 1st strikers. Every nuclear power touts their 2nd strike capability, except for Pakistan. If that is cause for getting holocausted, then along with the Israels, the Indians too should be holocausted, but not the Pakistanis. As for why the Pakistanis tout their 1st strike rather than their 2nd strike capability, it's presumably because they can't imagine India launching a 1st strike against them.

> Point is whether or not it is fine for a country to pre-empt first strikers by carrying out murderous activity upon select civilians without declaring war.

It's not fine if the one who was killed loved going on drives through the countryside:-)

Honest Reporting responds to a NY Times story on him:

The "newspaper of record" highlighted Fakhrizadeh’s love of driving through the countryside, prompting ridicule.
Many pointed out that Iran has repeatedly threatened to fully annihilate Israel, and that Fakhrizadeh headed the
initiative that could give the mullahs the means to actualize their genocidal ambitions.