I have questions about dark energy, dark matter, and Antimatter...

bozo de niro

May 20, 2023, 2:04:26 PM5/20/23
and I plan to stay right here with my questions and go nowhere until they're answered.

And does anybody know if any of my questions are considered and answered in any of the books written by Stephan Hawking before he died?

Especially the one whether the universe has gone into and out of binness cycling back and forth from big band to big whimper over and since time immemorial.

And has anybody mixed and jumped back and forth between keystroke and voice editing?

Ross Clark

May 20, 2023, 6:26:08 PM5/20/23
On 21/05/2023 6:04 a.m., bozo de niro wrote:
> and I plan to stay right here with my questions and go nowhere until they're answered.
>
> And does anybody know if any of my questions are considered and answered in any of the books written by Stephan Hawking before he died?
>
> Especially the one whether the universe has gone into and out of binness cycling back and forth from big band to big whimper over and since time immemorial.

I believe it has, within my lifetime: from big band (Dizzy Gillespie,
1945) to big whimper (Morissey's Autobiography, 2013). The good news is
that we should be on the way back up.

dolf

May 21, 2023, 12:08:20 AM5/21/23
You have answered a question that I previously posed:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.usage.english/c/Fv0Swf9KOPk/m/m9qktGSaBgAJ

The answer is 'D', all of the above

bruce bowser

May 21, 2023, 2:02:28 PM5/21/23
On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 2:04:26 PM UTC-4, bozo de niro wrote:
> and I plan to stay right here with my questions and go nowhere until they're answered.

And sci.physics is also there, too.

J. J. Lodder

May 22, 2023, 3:32:06 AM5/22/23
bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 2:04:26?PM UTC-4, bozo de niro wrote:
> > and I plan to stay right here with my questions and go nowhere until
> > they're answered.

And you promise to shut up in the meantime?

> And sci.physics is also there, too.

You make it very obvious that you have never gone there,

Jan

bozo de niro

May 23, 2023, 6:07:23 AM5/23/23
Thank you. Got it. Beware and see you there.

J. J. Lodder

May 24, 2023, 5:31:25 AM5/24/23
bozo de niro <bosod...@gmail.com> wrote:
Only by accident.
The group sci.physics has been taken over
by pro/contra Putler propagandists who add it as a crosspost
to genuine postings, with sci.math added too.
Only trolls post there, and the occasional genuine poster who
failed to notice that the thread had been hijacked.

I just learned the physics fact there that there is a difference
between Russian swine and American swine.
Va pnfr bs qnatre Ehffvna fjvarf syrr, Nzrevpna fjvarf nggnpx.
(vs lbh jnag gb oryvrir vg)

For genuine physics crackpottery you want sci.physics.relativity
nowadays,

Jan

bruce bowser

May 24, 2023, 10:43:30 AM5/24/23
On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 5:31:25 AM UTC-4, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> bozo de niro <bosod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > And you promise to shut up in the meantime?
> > > You make it very obvious that you have never gone there,
> > >
> > > Jan
> >
> > Thank you. Got it.
>
> Only by accident.
> The group sci.physics has been taken over
> by pro/contra Putler propagandists who add it as a crosspost
> to genuine postings, with sci.math added too.
> Only trolls post there, and the occasional genuine poster who
> failed to notice that the thread had been hijacked.
>
> I just learned the physics fact there that there is a difference
> between Russian swine and American swine.
> Va pnfr bs qnatre Ehffvna fjvarf syrr, Nzrevpna fjvarf nggnpx.
> (vs lbh jnag gb oryvrir vg)
>
> For genuine physics crackpottery you want sci.physics.relativity
> nowadays,

... and not de.sci.physik? If not, why not? [... und niet de.sci.physik? Zo nee, waarom niet?]

bruce bowser

May 24, 2023, 10:44:00 AM5/24/23
You almost certainly already knew. BTW.

> > Beware

Fortunately, there is no need for me to be wary of being on the internet, anymore. And thank you for your concern.

> > and see you there.

I dislike the lack of German, Dutch and Danish written there, so I refuse to visit.

Arindam Banerjee

May 26, 2023, 7:59:07 AM5/26/23
On Sunday, 21 May 2023 at 04:04:26 UTC+10, bozo de niro wrote:
> and I plan to stay right here with my questions and go nowhere until they're answered.

The answers are not to be found in the immortal works of Ms J K Rowling Madame? Or the Marvel journals of superscience?

bruce bowser

May 29, 2023, 9:34:21 PM5/29/23
I really wish Ms Rowling would just smile more for us all.

J. J. Lodder

May 30, 2023, 5:15:14 AM5/30/23
bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kind of hard, with an ink black heart,

Jan

Arindam Banerjee

May 30, 2023, 5:55:35 AM5/30/23
Too busy counting her millions, no time for bourgeois pleasantries and chit-chat..

Hibou

May 30, 2023, 6:36:59 AM5/30/23
Le 30/05/2023 à 02:34, bruce bowser a écrit :

> I really wish Ms Rowling would just smile more for us all.

I believe she had a difficult time earlier in her life, which has left
its mark, that even now she fears her success might just evaporate.

Peter Moylan

May 30, 2023, 7:21:46 AM5/30/23
On 30/05/23 11:34, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 7:59:07 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Sunday, 21 May 2023 at 04:04:26 UTC+10, bozo de niro wrote:

I have nothing to add to this thread. I just had to smile at the
juxtaposition of authors.

charles

May 30, 2023, 7:30:08 AM5/30/23
In article <u54jk6$1v4j4$2...@dont-email.me>,
But, she also gives a significant amount to various charities.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England - sent from my RISC OS 4té

Arindam Banerjee

May 30, 2023, 9:20:52 AM5/30/23
On Tuesday, 30 May 2023 at 21:21:46 UTC+10, Peter Moylan wrote:
> On 30/05/23 11:34, bruce bowser wrote:
> > On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 7:59:07 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> >> On Sunday, 21 May 2023 at 04:04:26 UTC+10, bozo de niro wrote:
> I have nothing to add to this thread. I just had to smile at the
> juxtaposition of authors.
So Moylan chipped in where he does not belong.