A jew said this "pope of the jews"

S K

May 18, 2021, 9:09:54 AM5/18/21
Sam Seder (paraphrased) : "The execrable Dersh is competing with the 5 foot 2 sandpaper-voiced popcorn-popper imitator Ben Shapiro to be the pope of the jews"

Dylan Kaszynski

May 18, 2021, 10:27:39 AM5/18/21
On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 8:09:54 AM UTC-5, S K wrote:
> Sam Seder (paraphrased) : "The execrable Dersh is competing with the 5 foot 2 sandpaper-voiced popcorn-popper imitator Ben Shapiro to be the pope of the jews"

You'll have to pardon me as I mostly lurk here in the shadows
but what does this mean?

musika

May 18, 2021, 10:44:46 AM5/18/21
It means you are replying to a racist troll.

--
Ray
UK

Peter Moylan

May 18, 2021, 8:27:23 PM5/18/21
It means that you need to add S K to your killfile.

Lewis

May 18, 2021, 8:31:24 PM5/18/21
Don't reply to racist cunts who post here.

--
"If 386BSD had been available when I started on Linux, Linux would
probably never had happened." Linus Torvalds

CDB

May 19, 2021, 6:48:37 AM5/19/21
On 5/18/2021 8:31 PM, Lewis wrote:
. Dylan Kaszynski <230...@students.lphs.net> wrote:
>> S K wrote:

>> You'll have to pardon me as I mostly lurk here in the shadows but
>> what does this mean?

> Don't reply to racist cunts who post here.

Kaszynski. You know this hum^W earthling?

occam

May 19, 2021, 8:15:47 AM5/19/21
<lphs.net> appears to be an educational establishment of sorts in IL, USA

<https://www.lphs.net/dailyinformation>

He could be a bored student.

Dylan Kaszynski

May 19, 2021, 9:40:31 AM5/19/21
I am a bored student. I come here in spare time and lurk, I rarely post but uhhhh
I felt the need to because this S K seems like a beligerant fool.

Dylan Kaszynski

May 19, 2021, 9:40:51 AM5/19/21
No I don't. Just a bored student.