evangelists appropriating my publication of fundamental Hindu thought rlating to satyam shivam sundaram

Arindam Banerjee

Feb 22, 2024, 12:28:35 AMFeb 22
"On the contrary, art should reflect truth, goodness, and beauty: three timeless values that reveal the nature of God. Art cannot have beauty without truth. Art cannot have truth without goodness... A statue honoring child sacrifice has no place in Texas."

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/disobedience-to-god-evangelicals-freak-out-as-statue-pays-homage-to-ruth-bader-ginsburg/ar-BB1iFqUV?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTE&cvid=1caa3b3bdd704d42b8c7abf2d0bd5530&ei=58

A google search should show where and when I wrote the above (minus the arty stuff). And if anyone before had translated satyam shivam sundaram as I have - that is, there has to be a strict sequence of truth, goodness and beauty - NOT the other way around, as is the case in the West.

So long as this most important thought is internalized, by the barbarian_allsorts everywhere.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee