need some help here

Kareem840

Sep 18, 2006, 6:40:11 PM9/18/06
Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
account. Krame...@hotmail.com. I swear this will go to my card
balances. Thank you.

Peachy

Sep 18, 2006, 6:45:42 PM9/18/06
Get a job!

"Kareem840" <KareemO...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

%

Sep 18, 2006, 6:46:15 PM9/18/06

"Kareem840" <KareemO...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

sell your computer and cancel your ISP account ,
you'll save way more than $1

William Souden

Sep 18, 2006, 6:47:12 PM9/18/06

Sell your computer. You won't need it after mpower.com cancels your
account.

Marsha

Sep 18, 2006, 6:49:50 PM9/18/06
Kareem840 wrote:

I can direct you to some pyramid schemes....

Marsha/Ohio

Dave Jackson

Sep 18, 2006, 6:52:35 PM9/18/06
Sorry, I just spent my last dollar on wood to feed the new TS. --dave

"William Souden" <sou...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

woodarama

Sep 18, 2006, 7:08:33 PM9/18/06
how do you say in your native tongue? go fluck yourself

mer

Sep 18, 2006, 7:11:33 PM9/18/06
Kareem840 wrote:

Firstly, it's a well known fact that all postings via google groups are
spam, scams or simply trolling.

Bruce Barnett

Sep 18, 2006, 7:54:02 PM9/18/06
"Kareem840" <KareemO...@hotmail.com> writes:

I reported you to paypal using this URL.

https://www.paypal.com/ewf/f=pps_prohib

You are welcome.

Benjamin Pavsner

Sep 18, 2006, 7:56:00 PM9/18/06
I'd tell you to donate your brain to science, but I don't think you'd get a
dollar for it.

Ignoramus27276

Sep 18, 2006, 8:09:45 PM9/18/06

This guy made quite an ass of himself asking for suggestions on how to
become a successful dealer of XBoxes on eBay, did not like quite
helpful replies, and got nasty.

Anthony Matonak

Sep 18, 2006, 11:57:11 PM9/18/06
Kareem840 wrote:
> Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
> bills.

Send me $100 and I'll say a magic incantation and prayer that
is guaranteed* to make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Anthony
--
* "Guaranteed" does not imply any warranty or guarantee.
Void where prohibited, which is most everywhere.

Eddie

Sep 19, 2006, 2:43:38 AM9/19/06
send your wife/partner out on the streets! she must be sitting on a small
fortune!

John Pertwee

Sep 19, 2006, 7:00:53 AM9/19/06
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:54:02 +0000 (UTC), Bruce Barnett
<spamhater113+...@grymoire.com> wrote:

>"Kareem840" <KareemO...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
>> bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
>> account. Krame...@hotmail.com. I swear this will go to my card
>> balances. Thank you.
>>

>I reported you to paypal using this URL.
>
>https://www.paypal.com/ewf/f=pps_prohib
>

>You are welcome.

The best part is that if he had any money in that Paypal account, it
will be frozen by Paypal.

--

As a Christian, I have nothing but praise for Sister-in-Christ Patsy Ramsey. She was a
lovely woman who seldom killed her children.

*

Sep 19, 2006, 8:03:29 AM9/19/06

Post your real e-mail here.....

I'll send you my credit card number, and you can transfer ALL your debt to
my card for "only" nine percent interest......which ought to lower your
payment.......

.....then you can send me money each month to pay off MY credit card debt.

Does that work for you?

Or, would it be easier if I just send you my Social Security and bank
account numbers so you can set up your own accounts in my name?

SPAMMING SCUMBAG!!!!

Randy Replogle

Sep 19, 2006, 8:56:05 AM9/19/06

I have a kid in college and need a new truck. Maybe if you send me half
of what you get.....
Randy

spamT...@yahoo.com

Sep 19, 2006, 9:22:01 AM9/19/06

I had a spare 1000 kicking around, did you get it?

Of course, its just a loan, expect a visit from some of my friends in a
few weeks.

Better have 1500 on hand.

Robert Swinney

Sep 19, 2006, 10:17:08 AM9/19/06
Bruce sez, naively: > I reported you to paypal using this URL.

> https://www.paypal.com/ewf/f=pps_prohib

Jeeze, Bruce! Thanx! Reported him to paypal, did you.? That'll fix him.
That'll be worse than a lot of negative feedback.

Bob Swinney

"Bruce Barnett" <spamhater113+...@grymoire.com> wrote in message

> "Kareem840" <KareemO...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
>> bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
>> account. Krame...@hotmail.com. I swear this will go to my card
>> balances. Thank you.

Robert Swinney

Sep 19, 2006, 10:36:44 AM9/19/06
*

Hey pal, I've already got your number ! I decoded your SS as " ***-**-****
" . Thought you were cute didn't you ?

Bob Swinney
"*" <nos...@this.addy.com> wrote in message

Ron S

Sep 19, 2006, 10:47:14 AM9/19/06

I know someone in Nigeria who has $25,000,000 he'd share with you

Salmo

Sep 19, 2006, 11:21:46 AM9/19/06
Please send us your mailing address so we can send you some
dollars....Please specify if it's a US, Canadian, or Aussie dollar to make
sure we get it right.

Bless you,
Father Paor
Church of the Holy Graft

Vic Baron

Sep 19, 2006, 12:05:00 PM9/19/06
You too???? I thought I was the only one!

BTW, I actually know someone who believed that crap and lost $5000.
Absolutely could NOT believe that he fell for it.

"Ron S" <woodwo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ignoramus4143

Sep 19, 2006, 12:17:37 PM9/19/06
On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:05:00 GMT, Vic Baron <vgb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> You too???? I thought I was the only one!
>
> BTW, I actually know someone who believed that crap and lost $5000.
> Absolutely could NOT believe that he fell for it.

I think that these sorts of scams illustrate the old saying "you
cannot cheat an honest man".

What kind of person was that acquaintaince of yours who got scammed?

*

Sep 19, 2006, 3:41:42 PM9/19/06

Robert Swinney <jud...@comcast.net> wrote in article
<MZidnexvAvQ1YpLY...@comcast.com>...

> *
>
> Hey pal, I've already got your number ! I decoded your SS as "
***-**-****
> " . Thought you were cute didn't you ?
>
> Bob Swinney

Why do you assume that I am actually a "resident" of the United States, and
registered with a govenmental identification number ????

Aliens are not ALL here illegally, and not ALL aliens are Mexicans, you
know........

Bruce Barnett

Sep 19, 2006, 9:40:47 PM9/19/06
John Pertwee <johnper...@yahoo.com> writes:

>>I reported you to paypal using this URL.
>>
>>https://www.paypal.com/ewf/f=pps_prohib
>

> The best part is that if he had any money in that Paypal account, it
> will be frozen by Paypal.

Yeah. Much more satisfying that posting a retort that the spammer will never read.....

Christopher Tidy

Sep 19, 2006, 10:46:36 PM9/19/06
John Pertwee wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:54:02 +0000 (UTC), Bruce Barnett
> <spamhater113+...@grymoire.com> wrote:
>

>>"Kareem840" <KareemO...@hotmail.com> writes:
>>

>>>Hello. Unfortunately, I am in need of money to pay my credit card
>>>bills. If you could spare just $1, I would be grateful. I have a Paypal
>>>account. Krame...@hotmail.com. I swear this will go to my card
>>>balances. Thank you.
>>>

>>I reported you to paypal using this URL.
>>
>>https://www.paypal.com/ewf/f=pps_prohib
>>

>>You are welcome.
>

> The best part is that if he had any money in that Paypal account, it
> will be frozen by Paypal.

I've always wondered what happened to all the money in frozen PayPal
accounts. Anyone know?

Best wishes,

Chris

John Pertwee

Sep 19, 2006, 10:30:59 PM9/19/06

They freeze the money until they determine if the account was used in
fraud. If so, any money sent to the account is usually returned to the
people that sent it. What is left is used to pay any fees that are
owed for the transfer back. Then they use the rest on a KEG!

Robert Swinney

Sep 19, 2006, 10:42:05 PM9/19/06
Someone sez:> ""Why do you assume that I am actually a "resident" of the
United States, and
> registered with a govenmental identification number ????
>

> Aliens are not ALL here illegally, and not ALL aliens are Mexicans, you
> know........

This note was unsigned! How do I know it really was from " * " ?? Note to
" * " : Be careful * , your punctiliously crafted punctuation
personality may have been compromised.

Bob (doesn't suffer phonies) Swinney

ji...@netscape.com

Sep 19, 2006, 11:38:35 PM9/19/06

mer wrote:

> Firstly, it's a well known fact that all postings via google groups are
> spam, scams or simply trolling.

Really? It's a FACT? *All* postings via google meet those criteria?
Well, damn. I've been using Google for months now and haven't done any
of those things. I guess I'll have to get busy. I surely wouldn't want
to contradict your absolute statement. As everyone knows- absolutes are
always 100% correct.
I am in awe of your superior wisdom.

Jim

Michael A. Terrell

Sep 20, 2006, 1:52:29 AM9/20/06
* wrote:

> Why do you assume that I am actually a "resident" of the United States, and
> registered with a govenmental identification number ????
>
> Aliens are not ALL here illegally, and not ALL aliens are Mexicans, you
> know........

You're right. Some aliens are from URANUS!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Randy Replogle

Sep 20, 2006, 10:01:13 AM9/20/06
* wrote:

> Aliens are not ALL here illegally, and not ALL aliens are Mexicans, you
> know........

There are they "pinks" and the "grays" and "Klingons"
Randy

Fenrir Enterprises

Sep 23, 2006, 10:23:45 PM9/23/06
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:54:02 +0000 (UTC), Bruce Barnett
<spamhater113+...@grymoire.com> wrote:

>I reported you to paypal using this URL.
>
>https://www.paypal.com/ewf/f=pps_prohib
>

>You are welcome.

Nice idea, but you don't know if this person dropped this spam
specifically to get back at someone. Could be some random eBay
seller's account that he wants to get in trouble.